1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollmore Glamor Eve LEs - Hosoo and Emile

Aug 12, 2010

1. *sticks her fingers in her ears* I'm going to pretend I didn't hear that. ;) That is good to know, though. If they still have them next month, mayyyybe.

2. OMG! I just saw these girls on the Dollmore site! Wow! "Baby's got back"!!!

That body is just luscious! All boobs and hips! I love it!

I hope they issue standard girls with this body, since I don't have the cash right now to buy one of the limiteds.

3. I think it would be a while before they offered this body as a regular option. They like to keep certain things limited unfortunately... But maybe if we all bug them on the Q&A board enough they'll do it!

LOL! 'Baby got back' was my first reaction too!

4. Why is every juicy doll body (I want) limited?! :x And with no warning I never have the funds available. I hope they have another run of these girls in a month or two.

5. I don't know how I feel about the new boobies---I mean BODIES so much, but I love their head-sculpts! Gorgeous.

6. And I thought Hana had huge knockers... XD LOL

I think the new dolls are beautiful, but they wouldn't fit in with what I have planned for my doll family. ;_; *tear*

7. the head sculpts are gorgeous. I especially like Emile...And I would loooooove those hips on Isis!!! I wish I could get ahold of a body now and see if they're interchangeable XD

8. VampireAngel13 your Fine is so gorgeous! I'm pining pretty hard after the LE Fine they have out right now (lingerie version), but likely, with my luck, she'll be sold out by the time I am ready to buy her lol :(

Where did you get your Fine's wig? It's gorgeous and I've been looking for one in a similar style but in black :)

9. mighella ~ Thank you <3 Fine is a beautiful doll, I hope you can get the LE! I have yet to see another one other than mine :(
      her wig is a Monique Ciara, and they have it in black, my roommate has one. I love it, it's kind of wild, but it looks so real! It's almost scary...

10. She's such a beautiful sculpt, but I can be a little happy she's unpopular since that means I have a better chance of getting the LE version :X Fine and Orlando Ray are my favorite Eve sculpts, but Ray is too smiley for the character I have in mind.

And thanks for the wig info! :D

11. Y'know, I never cared about high-heeled feet one way or another, but now that I can get some, I kind of want them XD

12. I've been thinking about the heel feet, but seeing as Ophelia is four years old this month, there is no way the resin is going to match. She's aged too much.
      Though I've never had a problem with getting her to stand in heels before, and that's all she wears. XD

13. XD Isis probably wouldn't wear the heels at all, but I'd love to put them on her for just lounging around with nice feet!

Y'know, my roommate has a DM kid from 2006, it's the same color as my 2008 Kara Klum, and I put a new wrist piece on him this year....the match is off, but it's not too terrible. I do blush hands however, so that manages to camouflage it a little.

14. Ophelia sits around next to Liulfir all day and there's a definite difference between the two. Ophelia is a yellowy peach now, whereas Liulfir is more pinky peach. I blush my dolls' bodies too, but not by enough that the difference wouldn't be noticeable I think.

15. Oh, goodness, do I love these new Glamor Eve bodies. It's funny, but I have a character I'd love to shell that has this kind of body, and I think HoSoo is gorgeous, but I wonder if anyone has asked it the new girls will ever go basic. Or even a purchasable body option. The pretty round faces like Mio and Noal would look great on the Glamor body!

16. I was just thinking about the Glamor Models and how badly I wanted that vavoom shape in 60cm size to replace my Dollfie Dream girl and then I found that Dollmore released them more than a week ago! :doh

So, I have Blanche Emile on layaway. :fangirl:

Comparing measurements she should fit everything I bought for my Dollfie Dream since she only wore her large chest part and it looks like she may fit into a few of my SD16 outfits as well since some of those fit my DD too. I'm so glad I can finally have Maeve wear black clothing without agonizing over the issue of stained vinyl! Yes!

17. That's my issue too: stained vinyl. I would get a DDdy but I hate vinyl. I swear, everything stains it. Resin is more resilient to staining mostly so I can worry a little less. Ordering one of the Glamor Eve girls is gonna be fun!!! I can't wait to put her into DD/DDdy size clothing!!!

18. Yeah, I was extremely careful in dressing my DD but for Maeve who like dark colors it was enough of a challenge finding clothing for her that wasn't a bunny/nurse/maid/schoolgirl outfit that also would not stain. I love how easy she was to pose, I loved her body shape but she was the only vinyl girl in the house so it was difficult to change gears and deal with a different material.

I ended up paying for Emile in full rather than doing layaway and I've been checking every day for a shipping notice. No movement yet. Come on tatas! :whee:

19. I am madly in love with the Hosoo sculpt! I really really really want to get her, but I've got another dream doll already on layaway, and I definitely need every penny for him! After that, I'm going to start saving up for her- she's GORGEOUS!!! I usually don't go for girl sculpts so easily, but lately there have been some really beautiful ones, and when I saw her it was set- I've already picked out a name! XD So she's my new dream doll -with that CRAZY body- it's amazing, and I love that it's different to their other bodies

20. I contacted Dollmore the other day to ask about clothing and they told me that they are indeed planning to make more clothes for the curvy body shape but if in the meantime you see something in the regular clothes catalog that you would like her to wear you can ask them to customise it to her shape and they will see what they can do.

I too am in love with these curvy ladies and I've got together all my recent artwork, painted a new picture and even taken some of my artwork from last year off the walls to sell on ebay in the hopes that I can grab one of the Emile girls before they run off. So far I have over $1000 worth of my own art up for sale so if I can't sell any of it I just might cry. :...(