1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollmore Glamor Eve LEs - Hosoo and Emile

Aug 12, 2010

1. C'mon basic line... c'moooooon!!! I really really want Hosoo on that body- and now I think I want Emile too, but not as badly. If she was released on the old girl body I'd prefer get her that way. Hosoo however, I would absolutely need to have her exactly the way she is. I just wish there was a 'no faceup' option- I much prefer painting my dolls myself. Still, no complaining. If she could just hold on for like, 5 months =_= lol I wish, in any case I'd do a layaway, I just can't afford it with my other darling on layaway right now. I'd have no money whatsoever for like, 6 months.

2. So, now that some of these girls have made it home, do any of you lucky owners have any comments about dressing them? I am especially wondering about Dollfie Dream and/or DDDy stuff. :daisy

Mine should be shipping in a week or two, and though I got her some things from Dollmore to wear, it would be nice to know about other options. ^^

3. I couldn't afford to get a Hosoo as my first!! D: I ended up paid for my girl in full too, but with some financial help from my family. Hopefully, Dollmore turns them into a permanent line and even make a MSD version in white!! Then my dream body for my little Uzi would become a reality!!! That way Uzi and I both could be happy with some curves on her. Trust me- the Asha head demands a more mature body!

4. With Dollmore's upcoming free shipping event for orders over $500, I think I'll order a Glamor Eve soon. I want the body for my Eve Noal and don't want to wait for a basic line that may not even come. I really do hope that Dollmore does make a basic line for the Glamor Eves. I really like that they didn't just stick bigger boobs on a regular body, but made a body with big hips and thighs as well.

5. I finally got my girl, and I must say, the pictures do not do that gorgeous body justice! It is delightfully curvy, and the hips/thighs balance out the breasts so nicely. And the lingerie she came with is exquisite, so high quality and detailed.

She is satisfactory in the posing department, too. I highly prefer super poseable dolls like my Shinydoll and SDC, so I was a little worried about ordering a Dollmore doll, but the Glamor Eve body isn't bad at all. She tends to flop backwards if not positioned just right, and is lacking double jointed knees, but all in all she can do a good variety of natural looking poses and I am very happy with her. :aheartbea (well I will be, anyway, once her proper head arrives! lol)

. . . now who else is looking forward to the next Dolpa for some pretty DD outfits for their Glamor girl? ;)

6. I'd love to see pictures of your new girl!

Did anyone get outfits for their Glamor Eves and were they hard to find?

7. I just got Dollmore clothes for my girl. ^^ They don't have any listed on their site, but you can ask if they can make certain styles in Glamor Eve size. Of the ones I asked about, Dollmore said ok to about half of them. I guess it depends on the style, and if they are made by Dollmore or not. But, her body is so gorgeous, and the lingerie is so lovely, I can't bring myself to keep her in clothes yet! xD Ah well, maybe when she has her proper head. Then I'll take some pics, too! ^^

8. You are making me want to see pictures even more. ;) What kind of head do you want for the body?

9. I recently got an Emile in the mail...also got a pair of flat small Eve feet for her, since she only came with heel feet...but the flat ones...don't really fit. The ankle joint is too big. :/
      They could probably be sanded to fit, but...eh...*too lazy* X'D

I have to agree with Dolly about her wanting to flop backwards (not really what I expected, with all that "weight" in front, lol). She has locking knees, so I expect she'll be able to stand ok whenever I get her some heeled shoes.
      I'm *loooooving* her sculpting. So subtle in details, and really...really rather beautiful, as "natural" as it is possible for a body with these proportions to look. x'3

10. I just ordered a Blanche Hosoo- I really wanted a Noir, but she sold out!! It doesn't really matter though, as I'm planning to wipe the face-up, sell the wig and eyes, and hand-make clothes. I'm just glad I got one before they were all gone!! I paid in full, because the free shipping doesn't count if you pay through a layaway. So excited to get her home!

11. Congrats on getting your doll, Eldurwen, and congrats to you too, Teruchan, for ordering a Hosoo. Don't forget to share pictures if you have any. ;)
      I'm waiting for something that I sold to arrive to its new owner in one piece and then I'll order a Hosoo or maybe an Emile. I haven't decided yet.

12. Thank you! ^w^

I'm kind of waiting to post pictures until her new head gets here (I'm getting a Glorydoll Hoshino Mitsuki/Miyuki, reallllly hoping it matches and fits, lol). I have a feeling there will be pic spamming after I get her head. x'3

Were there any specific angles/poses you wanted pictures of?

13. Just photographs of the doll/body in general. I'll be happy with any kind of pictures while I wait as there aren't that many owners and not many pictures posted on DoA. I would like to see the doll wearing normal clothes.

My normal Dollmore Eve body has a thin neck, so if the Glamor Eve has a similar neck, I think a Glorydoll head has a good chance it will fit. I can't say much about the resin match.

14. Glorydoll necks are thicker than Dollmore, but not enough that it would affect fitting on the body. The resins aren't a perfect match, but should be reasonably close enough. Depends how much you care about you resin matching perfectly I guess.

15. I don't think I'm *super*-picky about the match being perfect, as long as it's not glaringly obvious or horrid? ^^;;;

Which resin is pinkier? The Glamor body seems ever-so-slightly pinker than the NS flat feet I got...

16. I got my Blanche Emile last week, but she's suppose to be my Christmas gift. So, after checking her to make sure everything was okay, my Husband made me put her back in her box! (Oh! The agony!)

She's absolutely gorgeous! Even prettier than I imagined! I only had time to take two quick (and sadly poor) photos of her before I had to put her back in the box. She's so much prettier in person, and such a spectacular body; her hips are awesome! She's a Goddess!
      [​IMG]

Man! Christmas feels like it's going to take forever to show up, now!

17. Thanks for sharing the pictures, Rabbit-moon. She looks stunning! I can only imagine waiting for Christmas will be hard, but worth the wait.

18. Wheee, her head is here early! I'll hopefully have pictures for you guys soon after I get home from work~ :D

19. For those who are curious, I thought I would post some pictures with both a glamour eve and model girl.

[​IMG]

In this shot, you can see the different knee joints and how the model F resin is a bit more pink (look at the bodies rather than the apparent colour of the heads; I gave my Blanche Emile very rosy cheeks. She is also wearing pale stockings).

Emile is my first and only SD sized doll. When I first received her, I was a little disappointed by how tiny she looked in comparison to my Model F girl. Their hands are more or less the same size, however.

[​IMG]

And although I do love the look of my Elena's model F vampire hands, I am so pleased with the glamour eve hands because they have the same long, elegant fingers without the hazardous nails.

The Glamor Eve body is also has many touches that make it more realistic than the model F body. I still feel a touch of awe whenever I see the subtle ridges of the spine at the base of her neck.

The most frustrating thing for me has been the wig and eyes that my Emile came with. The eyes themselves are gorgeous, and another doll of mine immediately claimed them for his own-- But 14mm looks way too huge in my opinion.

That is why in these pictures (I don't know if you can see) but she is actually just wearing some small pieces of paper with one 10mm and one 12mm sized circles drawn on them. :sweat I am eager to see what she looks like with real smaller eyes!

The 8/9 wig that she came with is also huge. I measured her head, and it is about 7.5 inches. I think Dollmore maybe did not want to confuse people by pairing MSD sized wigs on SD sized dolls, but truly, the wig is too big.

[​IMG]

Anyway. No more complaints! I am very happy with the glamour eve body, although I might look into an alternate head (Emile is wonderful sculpt, but not quite suitable for the character I have in mind).

Here is the difference in leg-length. I apologize for the image having some horrible exposure problems.

[​IMG]

And one more:
      [​IMG]

20. Thanks for the comparison shots! From the looks of it, it seems like they've just modified a standard Eve body - the eve girls have the same hands, collarbones, knee joints, etc.

I had the same issue with my dollmore fullset from four years ago, the wig doesn't fit! Sadly, MSD wigs don't fit them either I've found, they're just a very odd head size that often requires some velcro or padding in the headcap to get a wig to sit right without falling off. :(

I definitely have to get this body for an incoming head though. I love the dollmore bodies and this one is no exception.