1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollmore Glamor Eve LEs - Hosoo and Emile

Aug 12, 2010

1. MSD wigs won't fit, eh? That is dismaying. But thank-you for pointing that out!

2. As promised, picturrrres~
      (Wearing an SD Dollmore shirt)

[​IMG]

3. Awesome, Eldurwen. Thank-you for sharing! She looks great :)

4. Thanks for the pictures, Somnifer and Eldurwen! The Glamor Eve girl looks so elegant.
      Both wigs that I got from Dollmore with my Eve Noal and Zaoll Luv were too big. Maybe Dollmore likes to think "better safe than sorry" with wig sizes. ;)

5. She's lovely Eldurwen! Is she a Hosoo? I've never seen one without the default face-up XD
      I love your Emile Somnifer, I really want her too, but hopefully DM will release these girls as basic versions!

6. Thank you! ^_^
      Actually, she's a Glorydoll Hoshino Mitsuki/Miyuki head on Blanche Emile's body (the Emile is nice, but she doesn't suit any of my characters). :)

7. Wow, great comparison shots! Never thought I'd see a doll that made the Glamor Eve look small busted. :lol:
      And your girl looks so cute in that shirt, Eldurwen! Nice to see that I'm not the only one doing a hybrid with this gorgeous body.

Oh, and to anyone looking for wigs, I'd suggest trying Jpop/Monique Gold wigs, they tend to have very stretchy caps. My Emile is currently wearing a 7-8" Monique Ciara wig and it is a perfect fit. I also noticed the oversized wig and eyes that she came with -- how odd!

The Elfdoll GO I'm in has been shipped, so my June head should be here soon so hopefully I can get some pics of her on her glamor body! *excited*

8. I made a picture request thread for any and all pictures of Hosoo and Emile or hybrids. I hope to be able to share some pics of my own soon. ^_^

9. Thanks so much for the comparison photos! I do so much prefer the Glamour Eve for the character I'll be making whenever I can get her! I thought I did, but I'm glad to be certain. :3

10. Someone said earlier in the thread that the body appears to be a modified Eve body. I don't have one to compare with it, but does that mean it might be possible to put the normal size Eve bust on this body? I really love the hips but am not entirely sure on the breasts yet. On the off chance that they don't grow on me, I'd hate to mod them smaller... I'd feel so much less guilty acquiring a smaller chest part and using that instead ^^;

11. I think Dollmore has said somewhere that you can't put the normal Eve bust on the Glamor body.

I have an Eve body and am waiting for a Blanche Hosoo. When my girl is home I could put the two bodies next to each other.

12. I got my Noir Emile today. I only have box opening pictures so far but I shall try to get some better ones later for the picture request thread.

Box opening for those interested.

13. Oh, but I love these curvy girls. <3

I'm seriously hoping Dollmore decides to make a basic line with these bodies; I'd be on them in a heartbeat....or even just the bodies themselves, to pair with another head.

Andarton, your Emile is gorgeous! I love that last photo.

14. Kawaii_mon,
      Muisje, Teruchan, Dolly, and The Duchess:

Thanks so much for the comments on my comparison shots! In that post, I mentioned that I was thinking about an alternate head.

Well now, I have got something that I am really excited to share. :o

After poking around for heads, I found a Supia Rosy that would be perfect for the character I wanted to make.

For those who want to see what she looks like with fewer clothes, here is the post I made in Muisje's request thread for pictures of hybrids.

[​IMG]

As for the clothes, since this young lady really wanted to wear something a little more modest than her underwear (however pretty it is), I squeezed the Glamor Eve body into a Souldoll Double outfit.

She is now imploring me for some kind of an undershirt, due to the transparency of the blouse. But here are a few practical things about the fit:

-The waist of the skirt fits beautifully, even though Souldoll says their Double girl has a waist that is 0.5 cms smaller than what Dollmore lists the Glamor Eve waist to be.

-The blouse is snug, but is perfect for a fitted look. The arms are short, however, and I had to remove her right hand to get the sleeve onto her arm. And Dollmore's resin hooks and wrist joints are troublesome indeed. Brrrrr.

-The corset is very, very tight on her. You can see this in the picture. It's adjustable with the laces, but there was no way I could get it even partly over her bust with it looking terrible.

Even so, given the difference in size and curvyness between the Souldouble and Glamor Eve girls, I consider the experiment successful. :)

15. I just orderet a Noir Emile :)

I was wondering, with her small feet... What kind of shoe/boots will fit her? I really want her in some pumps, but I dunno where to her them :( Because the sizes seems so off...

16. My girl shipped today!! Gabriell is on her way home!!! (The only problem is, my parents don't know I ordered her... ^_^;;; it's my money, but still... )

Somnifer: I love her! I love Supia girls, and she really looks lovely on that body :D the outfit is ADORABLE!!

17. Teruchan - Congrats! My parants doesn't know about my girl eighter x'D I'm having her shipped to my boyfriends parents adress and then smuggeling her home XD My parents are okay with the dolls, but not with the price x'D

I look forward to see you girl :3

18. Thanks for the pictures, Somnifer. Your girl looks good.

My girl shipped today too and I plan on making a hybrid too with a Dollmore Eve Noal. I'm glad I don't need to hide her, though. She would be too big to hide. :sweat

19. Thanks! I can't wait to post her! I have pretty much the same problem (with my Dad anyway) but I'm not sure what my mum's going to say when she gets two massive boxes for me... she knew one doll was coming (but I didn't tell her he'd shipped a few days ago) and I failed to tell her about my impulse buy... Hosoo was worth it though, I was terrified that she'd sell out completely before I could get her >.<;;

I meant to have her shipped to my school address, but I didn't change it with DM so they're going to send her to my parents house... then I'd arranged to have my boy shipped to my parent's house because I really wanted to get my hands on him over break... so now I'm going to have to sort that out when I get home but I'll live!

20. Oh yeah that reminds me... How long after final payment can I expect her home? :3

Oh I have such a big plan with my Emile : D She will be Evelyn the Archdemoness af Lust x'D And Im gonna mold some hooves for her :3 Im still considering eye colour for her (Maybe red?) But I have picked out a wig for her: http://www.ndoll.net/skin/shop.php?PG=view&uid=3105 (Alittle confused about the size though...)
      And I've planed a photostory with my Soom Amber (Lilith - Mistess of Secred) when I get her home too : D

Eeep! X3