1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollmore Glamor Eve LEs - Hosoo and Emile

Aug 12, 2010

1. I ordered my Hosoo on the 19th last month and she shipped today.

2. @Marha: I paid for my Hosoo on Nov. 11, but she didn't ship until yesterday... lol hopefully your girl will be home sooner! She's a Blanche Hosoo too right? I can't wait to compare notes!

3. Marha: Congratulations on your incoming Noir Emile... I've been wondering about shoes too. Does anyone know if these girls can wear regular Dollmore SD shoes?

Teruchan: Thank-you so much :), and ooh, you must be so very excited to have her shipped!

Muisje: Thank-you very much as well! I feel extremely lucky that she came together this way. Please let us see what your young lady will look like once she has her 'proper' head.

4. Teruchan - No, she's a Noir Emile ^^' I look forward to see your Hosoos face-up :3

I wrote to Dollmore on their Q&A :3 They said that they would ship 10 days after my last payment ^^ That means I would get her home by my birthday : D

Somnifer - I also asked Dollmore about shoes ^^ They can wear something like: http://www.dollmore.net/shop/step1.php?number=8336 (and all the different colours in this style...) and http://www.dollmore.net/shop/step1.php?number=8313 ... So I guess that they can wear most of the things with the same mesurments :3

5. Ahhh- sorry Marha! I need to pay more attention >.<;;

That's really helpful about the shoes though! I was worried about what shoes she'd be able to wear....

6. My girl is here! I'm amazed at how fast she got here!!! :D She's beautiful though O.O I'm so excited! I need to find her better eyes and a better wig, and do a new face-up for her, but she's really really lovely!!!! She's heavy too- it's (ahem) all that extra resin, but she is surprisingly cuddly!

7. So glad your girl finally arrived! Was concerned after the trouble you seemed to be having over in the waiting room! :) But yes, all that extra resin does make them heavy XD

8. Marha:
      Thanks very much for finding out about the shoes. :) I would love to get her some Victorian-style boots, but I know that those Dollmore Mary Janes are pretty versatile.

Teruchan: I can't wait to see how you customize her. I don't think I've seen any Hoosoos that were different from the default.

9. My Hosoo arrived today and I posted some pictures here. As said by others before, the wig she came with is way too big:
      [​IMG]
      I managed to put an MSD sized wig (KidDelf size) on her head. It's a little tight, though, but she came with a silicone wig cap and the wig stays put.

10. Your Noal looks great on that body! I'd love to see more pics of her.

11. She looks good! Also, thank you for the body comparison picture! I have been wondering about how that would work, but it seems I shall have to make an attempt to get used to the breasts as they are. It would seem like a waste to mod them smaller.

12. It would seem like a lot of work to me. :sweat I have modded the breasts of my normal Eve body smaller and it took me two days. Maybe Dollmore will make more bust sizes if they notice people want them. More companies offer different bust sizes.

13. Omg omg omg omg!!! X3 I'm getting my Emile soon!!! : D
      I juuust paid the last bit of my layaway!

I can't wait! X3

14. Congrats! Which version did you get?

15. I got the Noir version ^^

16. I like that version a lot. ^_^ Hopefully they'll ship her soon.

17. Ahw... I want Dollmore to send my girl right now! D: But maybe in the end of the week ^^

18. Dollmore is awesome... If there is some cloth you wonna have, but it doesn't fit, then you can ask them if it can be made in the right size and they might make it for you :) With 2 weeks waiting time x'D

I asked dollmore if this http://dollmore.net/shop/step1.php?number=7442 would fit my Glamour eve doll and they said no, but in 2 weeks time they would release it in that size so it would fit : D

So I added it to my order for my Noir Emile :) Yay!
      Now I just have to wait 1 week more for my girl x'D

Rabbit-moon: Your Emile is AWESOME! 8D Looks much more prettier in owner pictures :3 I hope my Emile have that effect too 8D

19. ... Hmm double post ^^' Sorry.

BUT! My Emile has been send! 8D 1½ week sooner then I expected!!! X3 Whee! Right now she's at an airport XD
      Oh Evelyn Lust hurry home please!!! XD

I will post pictures when she arrives! x3
      I dunno if anyone still reads this thread x'D but heck...

*Edit*
      Oh yeah.. Forgot to say...
      A lot of the Glamour Eve dolls are sold out now huh? ;) I'm really glad I got mine in time ^^