1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollmore Glamor Model Doll Nayuta Kenzo

Sep 23, 2008

1. Man, if I had the money I'd totally get him to be one of my Nephilim. I sort of have them shelved (so to speak) as doll concepts right now...no space, and no money...but the Model dolls and the Mecha Angels are *perfect*. So tall and beautiful o_O

2. I was wondering this. If so, Mecha Angel owners would have more choice of clothes which woud be good.

........I can't stop posting in this thread for some reaon.

3. Dollmore is great about supporting their dolls with lots of clothes and shoes! So you don't need to worry! They'll have a clothing line up soon :)

I think he's really handsome but too tall for me! I wish they had a 60 cm boy that looked like him :...(

4. I am pretty distracted by the name of the new line. "Glamor model"? :lol:

5. That would be lovely, really. Some of the male model clothes fit them already, but it's really simple stuff like tee shirts and the like. This is definitely promising.

The size looks like it'd be a nice 'teen' compared to a Mecha Angel adult, too, which certainly is tempting.

6. I think he's gorgeous! I think his features are very masculine. And, I love the big man hands Dollmore has sculpted for him. So sexy!

But, Im a little intimidated by the height.

7. Quite an unusual face. Honestly, I even haven't liked him at first. And now i'm totally in love with his eyes.)) But 75 cm is too big. 70 - is an ideal height. *Sabic's fan said*

8. Oh god...I just made it out of the Akando thread alive and now this......*covers face and crawls out of room*

9. Back muscles + veined hands + chest = :drool Height? Yes, height...I usually shy away from anything taller than the 60 cm range.

But still - hot hot hot! :o

:hamster:
      Tacti

10. He makes me recall the ppl in the show called JUMP. lol

and, yes he's hoooot~~~!!!

Wow, the wig is really impressive. soo cute.

11. The body sculpt is amazing, but his eyes are just TOO far apart.
      Still... The BODY :O

12. Hey Chehime - I think there is already one, if you look Dollmore Adam Kara Klum look really a lot of similar to him :aheartbea!

I love the new guy, and the trend of big adult looking males! I hope it continues and there will be more choice and more clothing for them soon!

But that "doll in bowl with water" pic makes me giigle hard :lol:

13. I kind like this pic

[​IMG]

the pic doesn't look too weird...

however... the lip is somehow weird to me... maybe because of the make up??
      and in some pictures.... the black wig doesn't look nice at all...

anyway, I like DM's boys,and i am asking them to show me a blank Nayuka's head and maybe more pictures of Glamor model's body.....

Also, Chehime
      I think DM Neo looks like him....
      Here's the link Dollmore Adam Neo

14. Just saw this boy up on Dollmore!!! OMG I love him, but he's so TALL!! Good lordy! :o

I have never been a fan of any of Dollmore's pictures of default face-ups. I love his lips, I just don't particularly like the way DM painted them.

And his body is smokin hot. The details are just amazing. I wish I could see his legs! Stupid pants... ;;>.>

Coincidence that this boy came out practically the same day as Iplehouse's Akando? I think not!

15. Wow! He is really handsome *O*

16. So cool! So sexy:fangirl: I'll hope that there will be more dolls in this series:)

17. Haha thank you for that reminder! Wow my wallet just passed out in fear. I really, really like the new dollmore body and the face is great but if I could get the Iplehouse head with the dollmore body I would be a happy happy girl :fangirl:

18. I like the body..it's a must for one of my bodyless boys. *_*

19. Jee from Dollmore just replied my question on their Q&A board about the new Glamor Model

He (or she?) said there will be more boys coming out. (but he didn't mention when...)

and more pictures of Nayuta Kenzo and his naked body will be update soon.

I am looking forward on Glamor Model boys

:)

20. he will need special shoes because his feet are a full cm bigger than the regular model boys, and I think they were already leading the way foot length wise

I'm kind of disapointed that they didn't make the heads/hands/feet interchangeable with the 70cm boys, it would make sense to me to do that anyway *_*

but I have to admit I really love this new head, but then again I always am drawn to oddballs and quirky looking dolls :sweat