1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollmore Glamor Model Doll Nayuta Kenzo

Sep 23, 2008

1. Awww!! That's wonderful. I think Nayuta is such a beauty. I'm in love with Kasi Dan and his smirking impish face. <33 I would love to do something smokey like the LE Nayuta for Kasi Dan. :D

2. Nayuta Kenzo is my favourite bjd-man, but he is too tall for my girl, so i'm waiting for his had only ^^'
      I don't know yet what body to choose, may by luts SSD, may be i'l find something better...

3. I asked not long back and Dollmore said they have no plans of making the Glamor Model heads available for individual sale :(

very frustrating as I would potentially want 3 of the heads but only one body :doh

maybe if enough of us ask they will change their mind lol :lol:

4. Oh I love the Nayuta Kenzo limited edition!! Also the snake kiss Nayuta. That Nayuta doll head sculpt is my favorite male doll. I love his nose!! It has a flare of the nostrils that I have never seen in another mold. REALLY WANT ONE!! You can buy the standard edition of him but they don't have that cool outfit for sale in their clothes :(. Will they be releasing any more Glamor Model Dolls?

5. I bought that Nayuta Dollmore for my lil sis months ago, and while he may not look too impressive in the photos to some people, when you do get him, man he's impressive. I was very surprised at his size, and his physical beauty and the realistic veiny hands and feet! Yes, i do agree, his legs are a bit too long for his proportions, however, he IS a model, right? :) He is absolutely gorgeous. I myself wanted the Kazi dan, I think his name was? But then I saw the Iplehouse EID super hero men and ...yeah. LoL. ^_^ I should have her post some pics of her beautiful man. X3

6. Yes!! We would love to see her pictures!!!

7. He looks so detailed and handsome. Very hot!!!

8. I'm currently searching for one specific character and Nayuta (together with Kasi Dan) is on the consideration list.
      His legs are really long :o, so I need to make sure he will fit with others first.

9. Jee at Dollmore has confirmed that if you order a Glamor model you can request extra heads, or if you already own one, you may also be able to order additional heads. Am getting prices and options confirmed now, as in whether you can order the same sculpt or a different sculpt as an extra head.

10. thanks for the update twigling!

I'm glad they've decided to start offering them, look forward to the confirmed details :D

11. He is sooo sexy!!

I was wondering, has anyone purchased him? Whoever did...Did you get that black wig they show in the pictures? I can't find it on the site and i reaaaally like him in that wig.

12. They said $88 per extra head (didn't mention any limits on quantity, but I'm sure there are some), and you can buy extra heads if you already own a Glamor Model, or you can order extra heads when you order a Glamor Model.

13. Do they still selling heads now~~? For people who have purchased before,is it possible to get the glamor model body on its own??

14. They don't as far as I know, but ask them about it. it took me 18 months of asking but they made the doll I want, the white nayuta Kenzo, and not even a limited! I am more than thrilled that my dream boy is on his way home.

Dollmore has the best service of any company I have ever shopped with, I simply adore them, and the dolls are such beautiful quality. they are also the whitest of the white dolls, it is just incredible

15. Oh Gosh, at last I have found this thread. ^^
      Now, I need to find some info about clothing that may fit nayuta kenzo, apart from those of Dollmore.

16. Hello...
      I just received my Nayuta Kenzo this week Monday 19th

and I love him... his sculpt is lovely! I just have one problem... he isnt 75cm tall
      and Ive been talking with Jee on Dollmore all this week

Ive been told Im measuring him wrong!

I have asked Jee to measure him... he says he is 72 to 73 cm and 75 with his foot stretch out
      I have ask Jee to measure his chest height... he hasnt...

basically Im at this point in my dissussions with Jee:

I measure him stretch out laying down on my table...
      I measured him from the tip top of his head to the heel bottom of his foot!
      the ruler on the table and the doll laying flat on it!

he is NOT a ballerina! he can not stand on his tip toes!
      his feet are 10 cm long
      but you do not get to add them to his height!
      height is how tall he is
      how high he could stand! measured from the ground to the top of his head!

when I stretch him out as much as possible...
      that means pulling his chest pieces apart and pulling him as much as possible he is 72cm
      BUT he is really only a 71cm doll to stand
      and he is suppose to be a 75cm doll

so I don&#8217;t know how your staff measured his height differently from me and NO I can NOT understand your ways

CAN you please understand that I choose your company because you adverted your glamour model doll as standing 75cm tall!
      that when I buy a 75cm doll I expect him to be taller than my 70cm doll!
      when they are sitting beside each other I don&#8217;t want to see that the head of my 75cm doll is lower than the the head of my 70cm doll
      I don&#8217;t want to measure his chest and find it is shorter in length than the chest of my 70cm doll!

and can you please understand how distressing this is for me
      how much my excitement and love for my doll has diminished arguing with you over his height!
      how upsetting you telling me I do not know how to measure correctly is insulting!

I searched for so long, well over a year, compared so many different dolls...
      I wanted a tall large doll to be a god for my other doll... taller larger... better built!
      wanting the doll that would look best with my doll! be a god like doll!
      and when I saw your Glamor Model Nayuta Kenzo I did fall in love!
      so I planned saved waited and was so happy when I finally got him
      and I set him next to my first doll and instead of him being a giant... a god... he sits smaller than my doll!

and in all the measuring I have done! it is his chest that he is smaller shorter than my 70cm doll
      if you would tell me you can make me a taller larger chest for him so that he could be the 75cm doll he is suppose to be I would be so very happy!
      I JUST want him to sit next to my 70cm doll and be taller!!!

I can understand that in making molds over and over again his parts have shrunk down from what they originally were

please understand 1cm difference would be excusable and understandable and forgivable
      but not 4cm! if the molds you are using at making smaller parts and the doll's size keeps shrinking from 75cm to 74cm ect to finally 71cm!

It is your responsibility as a company to produce new molds that make a correctly sized doll as advertised!
      you can not say he is 75cm if he isnt! you can not say stretch out his foot! when measuring his height!
      you can not brush me off as being to blame because Im not measuring the same as you!

Im still angry that he is so short when sitting.... as much as I love this doll his mold sculpt... his looks

so can other owners please measure their doll of him that they have recently received and tell me is your doll 71/72 cm?
      or is his sitting height very short b/c of a short chest compared to your 70cm dolls?

basically is anyone else having this problem?

and to let anyone know if they are looking to buy a 75cm doll and his height is important
      that this doll isnt 75cm... is only 71cm... just to let you know!

17. A friend of mine has a Glamor Model boy, and while I can't measure him for you at the moment, I can tell you that most of a GM's height is in his legs... They have these insanely long legs and a relatively teeny torso - kind of like an anime character. They are very stylized, and it does make them look shorter when they sit down, unfortunately.

I'm sorry to hear that you were so disappointed with your Kenzo... :( Hope you can work things out.

18. kirika... if and when you can get your friend's doll measured Id really appreciate it

yes... super long legs!
      but if he was actually 75cm and not 71cm... than hopefully he be at least the same height as a 70cm doll sitting down and not shorter!!!

hopefully Jee will yet resolved this somehow... hopefully... something someway...

but if not at least others will not be mistaken as I was to think they are getting a 75cm doll as Dollmore says...