1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollmore Glamour Model Guys

Jun 20, 2011

1. Sorry about the double post
      He is gorgeous.:D I had thought about getting a Nayuta head to be Steele but I already had the V01

2. @petiteballerine - oooh, i like that blue as well, looks like a mix with black, yes? so nice! that looks like a really interesting shirt too...

3. this post really helped me, coz I am really struggling which tattoo boy to get. My favorite boy suntan version is already out..... sadly, my second love is the red version, though he has really strong contrast and I am worried about his styling. Also, I might ask if they can leave the facial hair on return of nature off. I am really not into facial hair....., but his skin tone would be much easier to deal with.

4. @elovesgr - they agreed to leave the beard off my return to nature, and they were very nice about it. when i emailed them to discuss the purchase i asked if it was possible and they told me to mention it in the notes box. but i think the "pre-email" helped. the red is so dramatic, i would love to see some owner pictures or that one and the violet :) i won't get mine for a bit longer, past May. p.s. i have been admiring your dolls and incredible eyes for a bit now, so beautiful <3

5. Thank you dear! Hope my boys can make you happy.:celebrate

I just had a crazy idea to get 2 boys. The Tattoo version is love for the first sight, I really can't choose between the red and return to nature...:doh:doh:doh I have been struggling for weeks since the discovery of this version, god, browsing DM website was a bad idea. I am also afraid that if I made my decision late, they will be gone.....

6. ^^^i wish i'd seen the blue one sooner, he is my very favourite. but i am new to the hobby and sadly many wonderful things are unavailable now. Dollmore did a nice layaway for me, even though it was my first order besides some accessories. perhaps that can make it more possible, or to budget (whatever that is haha) i also waited for a discount period with free freight, every bit helps :)
      i wish i could have gotten Violet as well... to have twins! or perhaps a shadow/mirror-self. i cannot wait to see what you do to style him/them!

7. I finally hit the "buy" button today for return to nature! :whee::whee: DM also confirmed that they can leave the facial hair off.

I can't agree more that being a newbie, we missed so many nice things.:doh But never too late to join the dolly world. more and more beautiful creatures will come. haha, sad for my wallet though.

8. Congratulations!!!
      i'm happy to have a fellow RTN, i'm not sure i saw anyone else yet. though we have lots of brothers in many other styles!
      but maybe someone else will pipe up for triplets? i think i won't see mine until late June or July. it is hard to pace myself, especially since i like some of the makers that do a lot of discontinuations. but i've been lucky to locate some retired ones already, hopefully some of the more unusual ones will find their way home too.

9. Thanks!!
      I hope to welcome him home little sooner, maybe in May. I am so glad that he will be home almost ready for styling, I don't need to find faceup artists which will save a lot of time, haha. Can't wait for the two RTNs to meet somewhere on internet, haha.

I do wish you all the luck finding your favorite retired babies. :whee::whee:

10. if i don't fall off the truck and get into another doll about to discontinue, maybe i can finish the LW early & get RTN home end of May early June... let's all go ahead and laugh right about there... :lol:
      i too am relieved about the face up since i have so many others to deal with right now...

11. Oh my, when you said triplets I flashed back to our little group and the time we got our three tattooed boys together at a meet.
      [​IMG]

12. Yay! i love that pic :) So cool you have that many local to you
      <3<3<3<3<3

13. OMG, he is my first love! Nice to see in real person!

14. thanks for more pics aernath! i love how you can see all the details on his left hand in the first pic, nice contrast! aren't they all limited to 10 made? i'm actually surprised they still have some of suntan Aphasia. i even like his un-tattooed model <3

15. Yes there are only 10 of each made. When I got my Blue Epoch there was one left and it sold almost immediately after I got mine.

This was another fun photo from that meet! Hear no evil, speak no evil, see no evil, lol.
      [​IMG]hearnospeaknoseeno by SteamWitch, on Flickr

16. <3 ah i love seeing these pictures <3 thank you for sharing them!