1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollmore Glamour Model Guys

Jun 20, 2011

1. The glamour models are on top of my list of possible dolls to buy.
      I just cannot decide on one :lol:

2. can someone put up a photo of their doll's manbits!?! the company web site doesnt show them and I dont want to buy sight unseen.

3. ooooh thank you for that...
      but yeah could you take a closer shot of his manbits for me...
      I cant really see what they are in that image b/c its of a lineup of dolls...
      great for comparisons... but not for details
      (Ill blame my poor eyes)

I was wondering if he was a tshirt or a turtleneck... if you get what i mean

4. ^
      rofl :lol::lol:
      I really like Maxi Milian, he has that Bowie-esque look that I adore :aheartbea. Maybe that's only his fabulous wig and first outfit, but together those really make him look great! I have this vision of making a tall male doll into a 60s Mod guy and Maxi seems to fit into that quite well. The only thing I'm not that impressed with is the look of the Glamour guys' shoulders and necks, the shoulders are quite sagging and the neck seems too thick for that head size :(. Does anyone know another body of that statue which could fit a Glamour head?

5. noone can take a close up nuddity shot of their boy's bits? pllllllllllllzzzzzz!

6. Calix Word is the one that really impresses me!

7. Hi, I was wondering if anyone owns a Dollpire Victor Lou (3-eyed)?
      Would love to see owner pictures of him! :3

8. Hi I was wondering if anyone has any seriously detailed measurements of their lovely Glamour Model boys. I really want the thigh, hip, and ankle measurements the most but if anyone has everything measured that would be amazing! Thank you all so much for your time. And who knows if someday I won't be joining this thread with a Nayuta Kenzo of my own. ;)

9. lana:
      round measurements:
      bum: 28.5cm
      hip:26.5cm
      thigh:17.5cm
      ankle:6.5cm
      wrist: 7.5cm
      upper arm:10.5cm
      under rib joint:23.5
      bust:29.5cm

straight measurements:
      top head-floor: 72cm
      groin-ankle: 36.5cm
      hip-ankle: 42cm
      hip-knee:22cm
      collar bone-floor: 60cm
      bent arm: shoulder-wrist:26cm (bent right back)
      " " " " : 24cm (half bent)
      straight arm-wrist: 22cm
      shoulder width:17.5cm

hope that helps :) also just a note, these boys have GIANT hands and feet! they rival EID's for hands and feet. and their man bits also get in the way with pants.

10. Thank you so much shelbelly! And thank you for the great info on the feet and hands, and dolly bits.

11. gonna order mine once I get my tax return!!!

12. No one has anything to say about these gorgeous men? :(

Ryu

13. Most Dollmore threads aren't very active sadly....Was there anything you were looking for?

14. I'd love to see pics of a Glamor Model body with a MNM head, but anything would be good. :)

Ryu

15. Well, I've owned him for almost three years now, and I decided it's finally time to buy my Ripley Days some clothes. XD

As horrible as it sounds, I want specific things for him and Dollmore is obviously not coming out with them :P So I have to look elsewhere....Where do you all buy clothes for these guys?? Does standard 70cm clothes fit them? I'm not experienced with clothes-buying for larger guys. Pretty much all my 70+ boys have one outfit (if that *cough*), and my EID Kamau sat around in furry undies for a year once. Yes, I suck.

Can we maybe liven this thread up with a fashion-show so poor Metatron can has a new outfits? :333

16. It depends on the fabric, but in general standard 70cm tops are too tight across the shoulders (although anything stretchy can be forced) and full-length bottoms are too short.

This is my Mettaa in an HZ 70cm outfit - it can go on, but it's impossible to close the the shirt all the way (or the jacket at all):

[​IMG]

17. Yeah that's what I was afraid of (boooooo). Thank you so much for the HZ info, that's what I was specifically looking at! Though yours does look fabulous in his! And that hair!!

18. Happy to help! :) Sorry it wasn't better news though!

I've been trying to think of what else I've managed to get onto this guy aside from t-shirts and sleeveless tops, but they really are limited because of the shoulders - some of the old Angelheim Elderheim outfits work (the robes and shirts at least - the coat is too tight), but I'm not sure if any of those are even available anymore.

This shirt only fits because I stretched it out by forcing it on an EID first:

[​IMG]

19. I just got my Nayuta Kenzo, and he wears EID shoes... if that helps? :sweat
      Just got him today, so haven't tried on anything that isn't Dollmore yet.
      He's the tattoo version, so I really intend him to stand around starkers most of the time. ;)