1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollmore Glamour Model Guys

Jun 20, 2011

1. I call him Harley.

[​IMG]

2. Ohh, thank you for that info VampireAngel13! :3 It might be a nice change, as all my current dolls have abnormally small feet. XD Of course I say that now...

Charon: :o Wooow your Mettaa is stunningly handsome! That's a nice bike he's got. =v=

3. Awesome! :D

Not really - Stretchy fabrics will sometimes fit, but in general they're a little to broad-shouldered for anything tailored.

4. Drat. >3> Time to hone my sewing skills. Thankfully Abiku is going to be a pretty rugged guy in the first place. :U;;;

5. Awesome! The Harley-riding Mettaa WITH a Harley! :cheer

6. Hey, Genevive!! Is that Victor Lou of yours one of the 3 eyed guys? :ablink: ( I can't tell because his hair covers the suspected area.):?
      I have one of those! "Rhyvyk" is all apart in a box, thoroughly scrubbed and ready to blush and restring, and get a new faceup. Hopefully, this spring or summer. I just haven't been in a hurry to do something with him, because the character I was going to use him for was scrapped, and I haven't come up with a new character for a 3 eyed guy yet. (They're a little hard to place, ya know?)

Nevertheless, whether he has 2 eyes or 3. Your Victor Lou is looking GOOD! :3nodding:

7. Well hello there Grouchy Gnome!
      He is the 2 eyed Victor Lou, though I want the 3 eyed one too...
      Oh boy, I hope you get him up and running soon, I adore triclopses. I plan on getting 5stardoll's triclops, Dark, as well soon. XD

Thanks so much, he seems to be a crowd favorite! Must be that charming scowl...

8. All Glamours boys are handsome!!! :D
      This is my Nayuta!!
      [​IMG]

9. YAY! Another Nayuta! I really like his eyes. Nice fabric! And pretty place for photos. ^_^

10. Ahhh I love Nayuta! He has the coolest releases. =Q=
      All these guys are great, I have a particular interest in Kasi Dan. The masterful Kasi Dan is calling my name... *H*

11. Thank you very much! I love his eyes too!
      I made this kimono for him.

Thank you!
      Nayuta is my first doll. I love him very much!
      And I love Kasi Dan too. He is very cute and handsome! But I've never seen him in real.

12. Here is some of my lovely Mettaa! He is so serious. =v=
      [​IMG]Lycan by GenevieveYay, on Flickr

13. Oh I love him....he's so gorgeous Genevieve!

14. I just love seeing all these gorgeous guys! :D

---

Here's an old piccie of my Snake Kiss Nayuta, London Drake---
      [​IMG]12-03-London2-3033 by aprilllee, on Flickr
      I really need to take some newer photos some time! :(

#95 april, Jul 13, 2014
      Last edited: Jul 8, 2017
    15. Thankies Vampireangel!! :D
      And April, your Nauyta is a hunk. :wiggle Haha, all the glamour boys are pretty hunky. Such a great doll line! The Dollpires are pretty much the same thing as Glamour Models, so I can post them here, right? -_O I hope so!
      Here's some of my handsome Victor Lou too~ Hope no one minds some spam. C:
      [​IMG]Father and Daughter by GenevieveYay, on Flickr

16. I'm never not amazed by those tats~ If I had him, he would be naked all the time. ovo

17. Yup. Naked and bald. ^__^ ...poor guy...

18. Double post! Because I'm getting my second Glamour Model man! Keskin Yarn Sae (with lay away and that 10% off)! His name will be Merlin, because he reminds me so much of this Merlin:
      http://www.tv.com/people/colin-morgan/photos/publicity/image-21#11

We need more pictures in here.... new or old! ^_^ There aren't nearly enough of these guys around.