1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollmore Glamour Model Guys

Jun 20, 2011

1. Omg congrats Aernath! :D He's so very handsome~
      And I completely agree, more pics! I enjoy chatting about these guys.
      Here's some lovely Mettaa spam.
      [​IMG]Quicksilver by GenevieveYay, on Flickr

2. I'm liking that grey wig on that tan skin!

3. Thanks! Apparently I do too, both wigs I've gotten him are silver/grey. I like the contrast. :D I have a question for fellow Glamour Model owners though! My boys can't sit up very well without slouching over quite a bit. Is this typical, or perhaps a stringing issue?

4. Looking at my naked picture above, seems I have the same issue. I'm guessing it's just the way they are. I know my guy is string fairly nicely - not too tight, not too loose.

5. aernath, oh! Your Nayuta is awesome!!!!! :D

Genevieve, Mettaa is very handsome man!!! :love

This is my Nayu with new face-up and old boyfriend!
      (sorry for there is not DollMore doll on the photo )
      [​IMG]

6. Nice photo! I like that red hair - it looks soft!

I keep getting lost and confused between the "large dollmore dolls" thread and this one. :sweat I have a crappy memory and forget which one I was reading last. lol

A little more spam of my guy for fun...

[​IMG]Scrimshaw - Dollmore Tattoo Nayuta Kenzo by aernath, on Flickr

7. Thanks Elivelda! They're so hansome >v< Nayuta is so versatile~

Haha i have the same problem Aeranth, I forget what I've posted where...

Hope I haven't posted this here yet, but here's some Siber spam. I need to take more pics of him...
      [​IMG]Wipe that look of your face by GenevieveYay, on Flickr

8. I've always had a soft spot for Mettaa... Your boy looks amazing in tan.

9. He looks great in that wig! Where is it from?

10. Oh gosh, me too SillyPeach, I am so glad to have him. <3 He needs no help from me to look good. =v=

Thanks Hervoyel, I believe it is a Licht wig! It's super nice, but I'm between two silver wigs. ;v; I can't decide between the Licht wig and this one:
      [​IMG]Lycan by GenevieveYay, on Flickr

11. He can wear either, depending on his mood. ^__^ He looks great in both!

12. Help... I am in love with Nayuta and want the Blue Epoch, does Dollmore.net do layaway?

13. Heh heh heh Congratulations! I hope you spam the heck out of him when he arrives!

14. Yes I will. I can't believe I hit that button, but I'd be really upset if he sold out and I didn't get him.

Edit: Whoop! First payment made. I'm giddy!!!!!!!

15. Today I've played with my boy Dan again, after a long time. Since I am facing a very difficult day at work later on today, he saved me from crawling up the walls out of nervousness.
      [​IMG]

16. Awww, good luck at work! And he looks like a kind soul. ^_^

17. Ahhh he's so gorgeous Eolomea! You have the perfect boy to bring you some calm for a stressful event...such a serene guy.

18. He does look serene, he would calm me too. Good luck!

19. He is very pretty! I love all the white!

*sneaks back in after deciding to keep Ripley Days after all*

20. Thank you all so much for your kind comments, and for cheering me up! I promise I'll be back as soon as I have sorted things out. By June I should be able to introduce you Dan's Mortal Love version who's still on layaway.