1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollmore - Illua Doll Discussion Thread - Part 1

Jul 23, 2016

1. lol...yea I was asking about a lusion boy for years and they finally made one, but I really can't stand his outfit..that is really the biggest reason why I haven't bought him. It's cool that they have 2 now but it would have been nice if they were brought out as basics like the girls and you could get them without a fullset. I'd love if they made Dell into Ilua size.

2. Besides Dollmore, do you know of any stores that sell shoes large enough to fit an Illua doll?

3. Mine is wearing some really big SD male shoes I believe. That could be an idea if you are adventurous and find a style you like. ^^

4. She is beautiful! I have been seriously considering her as my next Dollmore purchase because I'm so in love with Daish, both Illua and Lusion sized

Hi everyone - I took a bjd hiatus and feel bad for not keeping this thread going :( I hope you all are doing well and enjoying your dolls! I just checked the Dollmore site and noticed they are selling Le Bonbon Noir Dress set separate from the doll, I assume because that full set wasn't selling well. Besides that, there seem to be no new updates (clothes/shoe/fullsets)

5. Thank you. I really like her and she looks nice next to my Ail Alice. I've found that Daish can wear the green SD10-sized dress I bought for Alice from X-Y dress. (I bought it through Legend Doll, but I don't know if the site still carries the brand.) However, the Be in Sorrow dress doesn't quite fit Alice. It won't do up in the back.

I'm hoping Dollmore will add some more outfits for Illua soon, since the J'adore dresses are almost sold out..

6. Your Lusion is gorgeous!! What sculpt is she? Did you get a company faceup or is it artist done?

7. I decided to take Lydia (Be in Sorrow Daish) out of mourning for a while. I really like the background I bought from Legend Doll. I will probably get another one.

[​IMG]

8. What do you think of the new Illua doll, Alice in Fake Land Dahlia? Her outfit isn't as fancy as those of some of the other Dahlia dolls but I still think the dress is cute.

9. The new One Day Suddenly Illua dolls remind me of the ghostly little girls from the movie The Shining. The ghostly little girls have matching blue dresses that look very similar to the ones these dolls are wearing.

10. Quick question:

My wife has an Illua doll and we bought matte white Illua shoes for her. Well, they shredded the first time we tried them on her. They were so tight that the faux leather cracked and started rubbing off. We want to get her other shoes, but are hesitating to spend $30-$40 for another pair that could be le crappe. Does anyone know if any of the Dollmore Illua shoes are NOT waiting to shed their skin like some kind of growing snake? Thank you very much for any information you’d be willing to share. Apologies if anyone else has asked and answered this elsewhere, but I couldn’t find the answer if so.

11. Also I really hope they release Dell in Illua size soon. >_<

12. A boy illua would be awesome if they make it like the lusion boy body..I like the thicker style of the boy body vs girl body

13. Even a girl version of Dell would be amazing. It’s one of their best sculpts in my opinion. But yes, I would absolutely love a boy in Illua size.

14. Update: I asked, and they made an Illua Dell. So if anyone else was hoping for one, we can now get them! Yay! <3

15. I like that Dell's head is also available seperately. I hope the other heads become available separately too.

#175 Allie27, Mar 19, 2022
      Last edited: Mar 23, 2022
    16. But I want the Dell boy body! I have a feeling that they are using the girl body. I asked and will report when I get an answer.

17. I got a response from Dollmore:

Unfortunately, we do not make and sell Illua boy body now.

But i can tell your suggestion to our product\'s manager to develop Illua boy doll in future. :))
      If you would like an Illua boy, let Dollmore know!

18. Yesterday, I ordered a random Illua doll head box from Dollmore. I'm excited to see what I get. I'm hoping for Elenoir or Alice but all the sculpts are pretty. Did anyone else order one of these boxes?

19. I got a petite Lillia head.:) Now to look for faceup ideas...

#179 Allie27, May 2, 2022
      Last edited: May 2, 2022
    20. Just loving this thread as I just got Dollmore Illua *twins) today. Having a really hard time with the one. More on that when I find someone to ask questions to.

Tags: