1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollmore Judith Girls discussion part 1

Dec 31, 2010

1. Close up of my girls pretty gray eyes

[​IMG]

Standing with her arms crossed

[​IMG]

2. She is so beautiful Milkyushigirl. I am jealous. :o I wanted a Judith Zinna, but debated and debated until it was too late and they were sold out. :/

3. It's not too late, I don't think Zinna black is sold out yet ^^

4. Thank you everyone. The blushing is worth it. You can see her nips through her see through lace outfit XD

5. She's gorgeous, Milky! I adore those eyes. :aheartbea Are they Dollmore's glass eyes? I ordered a pair just like them in a different color...

6. They are D Glass Eyes. The second pair I own (first pair in MNF WooSoo vampire elf girl) They are wonderful glass eyes. And the colors are amazing

7. OMG!!! Those eyes are gorgeous!!! Nice choice indeed!!

8. The pic where she's standing with her arms crossed she looks like a little demon (in a good way, if that makes sense). I'm waiting for the eyes I want to come back in stock, but here's some of the stuff I've made for her so far (been busy this weekend!)

[​IMG]

And I found making shoes is a lot easier than I thought, thanks to not being able to find anything in her size that didn't look like it was for a little girl...

9. Thank you. Each picture I take she looks bitchy XD. Omg your outfit looks awesome. I sew a little myself ^_^ tho more so fetish clothing.

10. Fang, her outfit is come along so nicely! It looks fantastic, and so does she. :D

Yay, I'm so glad their D Glass Eyes, Milky: that means my eyes will look cool, too. ;P Your girl is gorgeous!

I'm on week four guys so hopefully she'll ship next week, since I got sanding. But I'm going to be out of town form the 7th to the 11th so I hope she doesn't get home before me! :XD:

11. Thank you once again. I know my girl took about 6 weeks to get to me.

12. Thank you! And, nothing wrong with fetish clothing! Actually, her next clothing article will be an underbust corset. :)

13. Dollmore makes some great corset bodied dolls

14. Has anyone else changed her eyes? Do 12mm eyes work in her? I'm thinking of ordering some for her, but I want the smaller iris that the 12mm has (from the company I'm looking at), but I don't know if 12mm will be too small and don't have any to test.

15. I think 12mm be waaaay to small eye size.

16. They might work: I have an MNF with huge eyesockets and she's wearing a 12mm in one socket. I'll happy to try some 12mm in my girl when she gets here, just for reference. :)

17. Yes, that is true!!! Starie needs a corset!!

18. so i bought some of the nine9style hoodies for bekah, and they fit really well! right length and have enough room for her bust ^^. gonna buy some of their pants next pay check to see if they fit as well, but so far im liking the shirts fits ^^

19. V needs a corset, too. Under-bust, I think; she sure doesn't need any enhancement of bosom! :lol: