1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollmore Judith Girls discussion part 1

Dec 31, 2010

1. While it's always a thrill to see great photos, are people aware that we are allowed only one photo per post? The photo galleries are the place to post multiples, or else you can link to them in your Flickr or Photobucket, etc.

2. Oh~! sorry about that. Thanks for the reminder. *still pretty new to the forums.

3. Did anyone get some cute holiday photos? :)
      I got my new girls a few months ago, but I have been working crazy hours and haven't had time to do anything with them yet. >:

4. I took a few photos, but I haven't uploaded them to Photobucket yet. I'll try to get to it soon.

5. No holiday photos but I took this one in the dead of winter.
      [​IMG]

#805 stellarphenomena, Jan 19, 2017
      Last edited: Jan 22, 2017
    6. That outfit is just so perfect with her faceup!! I love that wig too, omg. I'm so bad with curly wigs. Dx

7. Did anyone here buy the one-off Amaranth II Suntan Zinna? She sold fairly quickly.

My holiday photos weren't much to look at, so I'm sharing my "Outlander"-inspired Dollpire Roo (Judith body) with SoulKid Yarn.
      [​IMG]

8. Very nice, loving the outfits!

9. vermont chick, question about the Roo doll. Is she the Hazy Roo they sold full set? If so, can you show me a close up of her face up?

[​IMG]

#809 stellarphenomena, Jan 22, 2017
      Last edited: Jan 22, 2017
    10. Vermont Chick; Nope, not me for once. She was pretty much the same one but with the other outfit. And I already have both dolls, so I have both outfits. lol

That's hella cute. I love their outfits!

11. @stellarphenomena - Yes, she is the Dollpire Definition of Hazy Roo. She's really hard to photograph in the full set (too much black) so here's a close-up in a different wig and outfit. She was reclining on a sofa, which is why one arm is up at such a weird angle.
      [​IMG]
      I love the yellow Ellowyne Wilde set on your Judith. I have it, too, but never thought to try on one of my Judiths. I'm guessing the dress itself doesn't fit. I usually let one of my MiniFees wear it.

Thanks @stellarphenomena and @Kielin on the outfits. They were really fun to make. I've dressed two more dolls in Outlander Scottish style. I'll need to do a photostory or something.

12. Love her! I think she'd make a great friend/sister. They kind of look alike to me. I'm glad you posted her without all the black, I didn't feel the promo pics were great for that doll.
      I think the dress may have fit but when I couldn't get the sleeves over her dollpire hands I just didn't want to deal with removing her hands!
      I love my dolls mouth! As you can see I have moved most of her 'teeth piece' up to give her this look!

13. @stellarphenomena - I love what you did with the teeth piece. It gives her a very sexy look.:)

Even though Roo is a Kid head, she fits right in with my Zinnas.

14. #814 kurtik, Mar 5, 2017
      Last edited: Sep 10, 2022
    15. And my Fränzchen in another colour scheme.
      [​IMG]

#815 kurtik, Mar 5, 2017
      Last edited: Sep 10, 2022
    16. Lovely photos of your girls @kurtik, but please be aware of this notice on the list of threads page:

"One Image Per Post

Please limit images to one per post; link to your Photo Sharing thread if you'd like to show more."

17. I love the gray dress! It fits her so well...

18. I`m sorry. Now I`ll be more attentive.

Thank you!

19. Ooh, the dresses are so pretty, and they fit so well!

20. Many thanks! This is Dollmore dress, they sell it in SD size, but for my request they make it in Judith doll size.