1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollmore Judith Girls discussion part 1

Dec 31, 2010

1. Great idea! It never occurs to me to do things like that, but it makes sense considering how large the Judith Girl bust is.

2. Thanks again!

3. #903 kurtik, May 18, 2019
      Last edited: Sep 10, 2022
    4. My Tara
      [​IMG]

5. [​IMG]

6. If anyone is interested, Dollmore has a red PRC Qipao dress available for Judith girls. (I assume PRC here refers to People's Republic of China and that the dress is a nod to the Chinese New Year.) I've ordered it, so I'll be able to show it on one of my girls as soon as it gets here. Dollmore so rarely does clothing for Judiths that I thought it was worth a mention.

7. Here's the Qipao, or at least the top half of it. None of my full-length photos looked all that great, probably because my Scents of a Rose Zinna is a contortionist who dislikes doll stands. She is wearing her default wig.
      [​IMG]

8. vermont chick: Very lovely! I took a look at your blog entry, I do like her with the dark wig as well. What do you think of how the latest Zinna was done with heavy gold make-up? (Habibi)

9. Thanks, @stellarphenomena. I really like the black and gold Habibi makeup. I would have been tempted to buy her if only she came with a different outfit. As it is I'd be looking for something for her to wear, which isn't easy with this body. I was disappointed to see that while all their sale photos showed her with flat feet, the description of what you get says high heel parts. They never give you both, so it's a standard high heel Judith body. But doggone it, the longer I look at her pics, the more I like Habibi Zinna. Thank goodness I have no doll funds at the moment.

10. vermont chick: Agree. I understand they are doing a concept doll, but I love the faceup and how many have use for that kind of outfit. My Zinna is in a MSD boys top now, but it has feminine appeal.

11. The last time I bought a Zinna with an outfit I didn't care for, I was lucky enough to sell it on the marketplace. I doubt that would happen again. Unless you're selling something that everyone wants, marketplace sales have been flat for more than a year. I'm still tempted to buy Habibi Zinna--presuming they still have a few on hand the next time I have money.

12. Oh, I didn't even realize there was a topic for these girls until now.
      You have some really lovely ladies there :D

I got myself a Judith Tara a while ago and finally got her customized (still a work in progress) enough to take the first pics today.
      [​IMG]Hildegard - Dollmore Judith Tara by Wildcard_Snowy, auf Flickr

I'm really in love with the body's posability! Origianlly I only went for the body aesthetics, as the suited my plan perfectly well (also Tara!!! A sculpt I've been adoring for a while now), but boy, those joints aren't there just to look fancy *0*

13. Yeah, this thread hasn't been very active for a while. Good work on the outfit @Snowy. Can't wait to see it when it's finished.

14. I just saw the Zinna mermaid and Damn, I wish I had money. :...( I've already been trying hard to not buy the Scents of a Forest one. I should probably just stop going to their website. Lol

15. Good luck with that.:lol: I spent some time on the website yesterday and see several that I want. Thank goodness I'm all out of doll money. That plus I really wish Dollmore would make an optional smaller bust. Not a teeny tiny bust like you get with the ballerinas and the Kids, but one with normal proportions.

16. Yeah, if I had money I'd buy at least 3 dolls right now. ☠️

You could always ask. I've found them to be very accommodating in the past. I've asked before and got a Zinna head to replace the Tara head on one of the dolls I ordered. They did say that that was because I already bought so many Zinnas though. Lol

17. I don't see a normal bust in the Kid body that they could substitute. Of course I was only looking at the parts sold separately; it didn't occur to me to look at the Kid girls for sale. Must go look...

18. Yeah, I would think at least one of the other bodies has a smaller bust.

19. @vermont chick Thank you very much :D The outfit itself is mayorly done. Just some small stuff now. Mainly missing accessoirs and other shoes and the like at this point.

@Kielin Yes, their mermaids are stunning. They are what actually made me aware that there was a mature mini line on Dollmore XD

And I just see your 'title' :D Do you have a group pic of all your Judiths?

A slightly smaller bust would be awesome. I mean, the current shape is just perfect for the character of mine, but I really like the body and would love to have a 2nd one join in my collection...
      A real pity the Zaoll Ramie head won't fit this bodie due to difference in neck size. That's actually a DM doll I'd also love, but the Zaoll bodies aren't as good as posers from what I've seen so far...

20. @Snowy Hmm. I don't think so. I took one back when I only had like 4 or 5 of them, but I don't think I've taken one since then. Lol

I'll have to do that. Especially since I have the LE 1 one. So I think I have at least one of every color. I have ws, ns, tan, grey, and blue. :XD:
      Plus I have a blank one I bought from them that I was probably going to airbrush a light purple.