1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollmore Judith Girls discussion part 1

Dec 31, 2010

1. Anymore Zinna's come in?

2. Nope. It'll be week five for me tomorrow, though! Anybody got their Zinna black yet? I'm anxious to see what she looks like in owner pics. :)

3. I wonder what the odds are that they'll make a male in this line... All the boys her size look too childish in both face and body...

4. @ sephora-chan Not yet week 4 and change here . but as soon as i get her POW pics' will be up

5. Good ? i was woundering the same thing my self

6. I have been looking at the 51 & 52 cm boys from Souldoll, the Vito line & some limited editions, and also Soom, I believe, also a limited line.

7. yayy bekahs head arrived in america for her new faceup~

8. Woot! My Zinna white showed up on Friday! She is just absolutely beautiful *o*. I love how curvaceous she is. Thicker legs, tiny tummy, huge bewbs. I just love her. I unfortunately did not order any clothes for her so she's pretty much naked until I can get a minute to sew for her. I don't like her default outfit very much. XD Haven't had a minute to post any pictures of her but I'm going to scurry off now to take a few :3

Next on my order list is a decent wig, eyes, and clothes. Anyone else have issues with the wig quality being less than desirable?? I had to sew part of mine back together. :S

Still having issues deciding on a name for her as well. The name I picked does not match the character I have in mind. XD

9. Congrats, Ravendancer26.2! Pics please? :D

Lol, and I know what you mean about wigs: the one I bought for my MNF barely fits on her head and it's supposed to be a 7/8.

God, I'm sick of waiting: I can haz mah doll nao plz?

10. The wig that came with V was pretty cruddy--but I am allergic to mohair anyway & don't keep even the nice Volks wig that came with my Yo.
      Which Volks wig would look great on V, I expect, but I'm just not happy around mohair.

I want a Marilyn Monroe wig--side parted, a wave over the forehead, curly on either side and around to the back. I'd buy a good half-dozen of such a wig, in different colors & all. Lots of luck, self. :p

11. If your not against leeke, they have a Marilyn Monroe ish wig
      http://www.leekeworld.com/En/Product/p_view.asp?it_code=2967&B_catalog_num=21

12. Nearly all the wigs I tried on her looked good. I bought a random box from Leeke in MSD size and they all fit like a dream, especially with the silicone cap.

13. Thanks to beeing sick, I have no box opening pics :( and I already send the head and outfit of the Zinna Black I split with Uldred out to her new owner. Soooorryyyy, but when the head arrives, I'm sure Uldred will take pictures. The face-up of the Zinna Black is soooo pretty. The "eyeshadow" is a smokey dark blue-ish grey and she had beautiful blue-lavender eyes, that matched perfectly. Soooo pretty.

As soon as I get around to it (between having to finish something for work and beeing sick) I'll take pictures of my Abby with her new body. I had no problems at all getting the Dollzone Head on the Zinna body. And I LOVE the poseability. I'll install home-made KIPS asap, then she'll be perfect. Two minor problems, though: she can't keep her arms close to the side of her body, I hope that'l be remedied by the KIPS and the poseability of the head up-down is less than stellar. We'll see about that. Maybe I'll have to mod the hole, where the strings come out of her neck. It's just a small, round hole and I think it'll be better posingwise, when I modd it into something more elongated :)

14. The up-down head movement isn't great on my Kid Dollmores either so that doesn't surprise me.

My dream is to put a Leeke Florence head on the Judith body to make a Junko Mizuno style girl. But that will have to wait awhile.

15. Thanks Sephora Chan :3 I meant to take pictures today but my friend had a baby so my evening was preoccupied XD

Ann in CT, I'm kinda glad I'm not the only one with a blah wig. I was like ;~; wig is not so great but it looks like that's just the norm for this gal.

I agree with Ookami Takamori. The movement of her head is not so great. It's nice that her body has the amazing joints so you kind of position her head where you want without too much trouble but I'm sorely tempted to mod the back of the head and just take it down a bit so her head can go back a little bit more. I'll play with her more before I decide to go that route though. Also her forearms, as much as I love how curvacious her body is, are a bit thick. Tempted to sand them down... >.o but sanding kinda does weird stuff to resin and aging so I probably won't.

16. I offer you sexual favors in order to obtain this doll. o--o Seriously. I saw Fangtasia's Judith Gossip Zinna White at MegaCon and I was absolutely in love. WHY I HAVE NO JOB? I would buy this doll in a heartbeat. And I'm really not impulsive like that when it comes to dollies T--T She's just sooo secksehhh. I'm going to have a harem eventually. ~sighuu~ I really hope to get a job before Black is all sold out (even though I think the White outfit is better for some reason..) so I can enjoy her o---o And her curvaceous fantasticness.

<3

17. Her body doesn't put me off as a Junko Mizuno girls body. More so a girls body found in a Zenoscape or Chaos comics girls body.

18. Chaos comics girls body yes id looks like very much .
      Urg the wate is killing me and my boy Addy so much.
      I'm so glad she is a big girl with thick hips but and all she is more like a real girl too me than the Super thin msd girl's not all people r a 110 lbs skinie person . im so glad that doll more made her Yea doll more you have our hearts' sigh now back to the window wateing for the ems truck to come.

Oh can we have more pic's plastered on her all of the girs' r so lovely

19. Well, OLD Junk Mizuno. It just has that feel of a girl with big boobs and long legs and a big giant head. Circa Pure Trance, her new paintings are to surreal to be dolls. And sadly it's as close as I can get unless I design my own doll hit up Nobility for a custom creation.

20. Hi everyone, I have a strange request.

Does anyone have any male MSD bodies they can put their Judith head on? Or at least attempt to put her head on them?
      I have a request thread here if you do!

I would be so grateful, she has such a stunning face!

Thanks in advance