1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollmore Kid discussion part 4

Oct 3, 2016

1. Hope my Vian ships soon. Can't wait to get her home. I've missed having a Vian so much!

2. My snow blossom Vian have been shipped :3nodding:

3. [​IMG]

My Dollmore Kid crew :cool: I'm a huge Dollmore Kid fan :) Snow Blossom Vian, the newest member. Haven't found her a name yet. Had to put putty under her shoes to keep her from falling. My Aidan twins (Abby and Dorian). And last Ciel girl (Rave). 3 girls and 1 boy.

The crew isn't complete though without one kid in tan skin and one kid in white skin. And Dorian can't be the only boy so.. :sweat

#24 manabusama, Apr 28, 2017
      Last edited: Apr 28, 2017
    4. @manabusama, what a gorgeous crew! That Vian is utterly amazing...love, love, love her! Oh yes, more...you need more so you can share them with us and I can live vicariously through your wonderful collection!

5. 2 more Dollmore Kids at least. One tan and one white skin. I am already planning the next Dollmore kid. A dollie addict never rests, always enjoying the hobby :) And I need a Pado in the crew so I'm thinking about getting the Sleepy Eyes Suntan Pado boy. But before I can order him, I have a KDF who really needs a boyfriend!

I looked through so many names, including fox names. I named my Vian "Evie". I think that name is really cute on her :chibi

6. Vian is lovely! There is definitely room for two or more kids on the shelf!

7. Thanks :) Yes, 2 more is what I'm planning. And a boy this time! Poor Dorian is the only boy. So he have to put up with a lot of girl talk :lol:

8. [​IMG]

Photo by 4EGXM

I just had to try something else on her. Maybe recreate my old Vian's snow demon look just for fun. I think I'm gonna keep her as a snow fox spirit/ kitsunemimi girl, but trying on new styles is fun :)

#29 manabusama, Apr 30, 2017
      Last edited: Apr 30, 2017
    9. [​IMG]

Photo by 4EGXM

Ok, Last pictures of Evie. I love the clip on ears that came with her outfit. But it looks more like bear ears than fox ears. Still super cute :)

#30 manabusama, Apr 30, 2017
      Last edited: Apr 30, 2017
    10. @manabusama - your Vian is lovely! I like the fullset look, but I adore her more casual look also. Where did you get those horns for her? They're amazing. And I'm happy to see that you were able to get another Vian, after missing your old one so much. :3nodding:

11. Thank you :kitty2 I prefer the casual look better. Doubt she'll be using the fullset look much. She's just so cute in that other outfit. I know someone on Etsy who makes faux fur tails for BJDs. Currently she's having a little break though. I don't really see her as a fox anymore so I'm thinking about getting her a white curled husky tail. I don't know what animal species she is other than that she's a winter half beast or something. My old Vian was a snow demon.

The horns is from Luts :)

12. Awesome, thanks! I need a pair or two for some of my dolls. :hug:

I'm finishing up a Marketplace transaction to bring home a Suntan Paran. It's my first Dollmore Kid girl. Any recommendations for clothing brands that fit the girl body?

@skyealloway - this is a bit late, but are you still interested in ResinSoul MSD vs. Dollmore Kid bodies? I have multiple RS MSD dolls (boys and girls), 2 DM Kid boys, and will shortly have a DM Kid girl. I could take a few photos for you.

13. Horns and ears and tails can't get enough of that :)

Congrats :) Paran is so cute<3 Well Luts shoes and outfits fit very well. And Outfits from Alice's Collections. Alice's Collections have so much of BJD stuff. It's my no.1 place to go for clothes.Their shoes however are to small/ tight for Dollmore and Luts kids. Some might fit though. But Luts have a lot of shoes that fit.

14. The pink shoes my Vian girl wears in the picture above are from Luts :)

15. @lilly22 only if it's not too inconvenient. I'm not actively looking to get a new doll anytime soon but could be a new doll on the wishlist ;)

16. I also really need a tanned Dollmore Kid :3nodding: I have a girl Ciel in normal skin, and a boy and girl Aidan (discontinued Dollmore Kid sculpt) in normal skin. And my newest, girl Vian in pink/ snow blossom skin.

I should get a boy though because I have 3 girls and only 1 boy. I really really love the Sleepy Eyes Suntan Pado! But I feel my Dollmore Kid crew is not complete without a white skin boy or girl. And they are limited so I guess a white skin one will have to be prioritized.

#37 manabusama, Jul 18, 2017
      Last edited: Jul 18, 2017
    17. My Ujee, Morgan, got a new face-up! Hopefully this will encourage me to take more pictures of them!

[​IMG]

(Sorry for the weird dramatic lighting. I wasn't up for getting the whole lighting set-up out.)

18. Beneath the light of a (slight) solar eclipse.

[​IMG]Gertrude by blacsylc, on Flickr

#39 ophelia, Aug 23, 2017
      Last edited: Dec 25, 2018
    19. You're very lucky to own an Ujee. Nice face-up :) If Dollmore had re-released both Ujee and Calvin I'd have had a hard time resisting to buy them!

She's so cute :chibi Beautiful picture :)

Tags: