1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollmore Kid discussion part 4

Oct 3, 2016

1. @manabusama --Thank you! I don't own a lot of minis, but that little Ujee face was just too irresistible. It's those little teeth that get me every single time! I'm so sad that Dollmore stopped making Ujee and Calvin, because they really are too cute for words.

2. Osaka There is one person on DeviantArt who have both Ujee and Calvin. I first time saw the pictures of them there many years ago. And I really loved them! But you never think the day will come that a company discontinue some of their bjd sculpts. I could have bought them if I hadn't been so slow, but I prioritized other bjds :sweat You're really lucky that you at least got Ujee. It's an awseome sculpt :3nodding:

They both are adorable :chibi They really have great character!

#42 manabusama, Aug 23, 2017
      Last edited: Aug 24, 2017
    3. I knew I wanted to get either an Ujee or a Calvin to play with my best friend's dolls, since they only had minis. I finally settled on Ujee--those teeth<3-- and I've had him almost 11 years now. I feel bad, he's one of my favorites and I barely have any pictures of him! I play with him a lot, though. There's a bunch of Dollmore dolls that I've missed out on over the years--I probably should get Pado and Paran before they disappear too!

4. This is a Calvin I had. I thought he was super-cute.

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]

#44 ophelia, Aug 24, 2017
      Last edited: Dec 25, 2018
    5. Oh, Johnny was such a cutie! I really do miss those old Dollmore sculpts, all big eyes and the very best noses. ^3^

6. Osaka, thanks!

I too am into those older dolls. I have seen Calvin on the secondhand market once in a while. I also admired the more recent Vora sculpt, but it was discontinued, too. Now I'm loving Geoul and Sora. I've always been a fan of Dollmore, and I love that they have so much variety. Wouldn't it be nice if they could just whip up an old doll on request, too. :XD:

7. Hehe, I'm jealous of both of you! I know that sooner or later all companies must discontinue some sculpts in order to create new sculpts. But Dollmore is the company I hated most to see sculpts go. There were something about their old sculpts that I loved so much! Nowadays BJD companies obsesses so much over creating the most perfect looking dolls over uniqueness, like Ujee and Calvin. But I guess Dollmore have always been good at creating unique dolls and give us a lot of variety.

I'm glad I at least have my Ciel girl though before this sculpt also get discontinued. And I have my Aidan twins who were discontinued a couple of years ago. Joshua I was real sad to see go. But I never got any further than to just look at owner pictures of her. I kinda regret not getting her.

Pado is one of the sculpts that I really must get. I really really love the sleepy eyes normal skin Pado. I've loved him for quite a while. But in my mind I should get the suntanned sleepy eyes Pado because my Dollmore Kid collection misses a tanned kid. So I have a big big dilemma :sweat

#47 manabusama, Aug 24, 2017
    8. The two newest Dollmore Kids are awesome! And I also really love Latte. They never fail to create amazing dolls :3nodding:

Talking about discontinued sculpts, I just remembered I have a Renee head in a box. But I'm unsure what to do with it. I probably should get it a body before it yellows any more!

#48 manabusama, Aug 24, 2017
    9. I tried to re-upload a picture in a prior Dollmore kid thread, which I transfered from my old Photobucket :evil:account to my newer Flickr one, but failed to do so. Positive thing is, it also rekindled exactly what I fell in love with in his sculpt.:)
      So, here´s the 1st picture I posted of my Vian boy shortly after his arrival:
      [​IMG]Dollmore Vian by Wolfboy141, on Flickr

10. He's adorable! I have a Sona girl and a Zinna ballerina kid. The only good thing about the photobucket debacle is that I went through a lot of old photos and realized how many of my kids have no pictures!

11. Thanks! Yeah, same here. Need to take lots more pictures!
      But also while going through some of my files on my computer, I discovered several pictures I like a lot, but never seem to have uploaded and therefore shared on DoA, before.
      Like this one, also of Vian, from his same first shoot:
      [​IMG]Dollmore Vian by Wolfboy141, on Flickr

12. He is a handsome fellow! I like the casual boy hair style!

13. He's adorable<3 Yay for more Vians :)

14. I don't know what it is about Dollmore kids, but they are so addictive! I know that my next Dollmore kid should be a suntanned boy because three of my kids are in normal skin, and one are in snow blssom pink skin. But the boy Cecile are so adorable, and I really like the boy sleepy eyes Pado!

I have a feeling I gotta dedicate a whole shelf to Dollmore Kids so that I have room for a couple more.

15. My girl is a hybrid, so I hope she's still welcome here, but I haven't seen any other Momos in quite awhile so I thought I would share (maybe not since I last posted mine years ago)! :D Her company photos are uuuuh. Not the most flattering.

[​IMG]

16. Popping in to say hello and share a pic of my boy Tobias. [​IMG]

17. Tobias is adorable! What sculpt is he?

18. nancy_schroeder_ca: Thank you so much! Tobias is a Geoul.

19. I may have to add him to my wish list!

20. Geoul is so much cuter in person than on his company photos. I think you'd fall right in love with him.

Tags: