1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollmore Kid discussion part 4

Oct 3, 2016

1. Ooooh, thank you for the sugestion!, @ophelia ! That sounds like it could be a fun effect!

2. [​IMG]IMG_0443 by ManabuLi010, on Flickr

Here she is, my Rosee Asha :) I just named her Asha for now, I couldn't come up with a name that fit her better. She currently have the short elf ears on so you can't see them under all the hair.

Originally I were saving up for for an IH EID female body for my EID Rania head. But the money went to this doll instead. Found her on the MP and couldn't help but bringing her home. I've been head over heels for this sculpt since I got her home. She have the old single jointed body with a hook system instead of magnets in the headcap. There's something about old school dolls that I love so much :3nodding:

After getting her I knew that I sooner or later will have to get a Torrie girl as well. I want my girl to have another friend that also is an elf. Wish Dollmore would do more basic elf sculpts. I wouldn't mind having a few more of them.

#102 manabusama, Feb 22, 2019
      Last edited: Feb 23, 2019
    3. She is fantastic! You might find a body for your Rania head, which would free you up to choose any other doll for Sebastian ... That is if you aren't 100% sure on the sculpt?? In the meantime, Asha is super adorable! Congratulations :dance

4. I’m this Asha’s 4th and last owner. She’ll have a forever home here for as long as I’m around :) As for my Sebastian, I do have the SID body at home that I originally bought my Rania head on. So all I have to do is buy an EID female body with an Omar head on and do a head swap at home.

I wonder what to name my Asha, this one is difficult to find a name for *_*

#104 manabusama, Feb 23, 2019
      Last edited: Feb 23, 2019
    5. I am so terrible at names, it's not funny! Something in the name department isn't right we it me, LOL. Some of my dolls have what amounts to a a model number, and I call them that. I can't get anything to stick! So imI afraid I can be no help there :doh

6. Haha don't worry I'll figure something out :lol:She's adorable but also have a more mature appearance than open eyes Asha. I can not figure out a name by myself, but I'll google girl names and see what I can find.

7. @manabusama, I always love the names you come up with for your dolls...you definitely have a naming style that really expresses your characters so well! I just know you’ll come up with another winner for this lovely Asha. She’s wonderful! I love a sculpt with partially closed eyes. It always makes me think they’re thinking deep thoughts.:)

8. @PoeticSoul I use baby name sites for help though. But when it comes to put together a name and last name, that is a bit trickier.

While I was typing right now, one name just popped into my head. "Madeleine." But does she look like a Madeline, I'm not so sure. I'm really into crystals, so maybe I could find a crystal name. I'll go on a name hunt tomorrow :3nodding:

I love sculpts with partially closed eyes. But I also love fully closed eyes. I'd like to have a blind character oneday, maybe someone with psychic abilities or something. But it'll be realistic sculpt.

#108 manabusama, Feb 23, 2019
      Last edited: Feb 24, 2019
    9. Wow, what creative ideas. I'm stuck inside the box! Closed eyes always meant sleeping or looking down . Never thought of having a blind character! Very creative!

10. I just thought a closed eyes character could be a blind person since some blind people have their eyes closed. I've long wanted a character who either were born without eyesight or lost their sight in an accident. Someone who may not be able to see but their other senses are very strong.

11. @manabusama are you a fan of Daredevil? He is the blind superhero :)

12. @IngieBee No, I've only heard about Daredevil. Is it a movie or TV series?

13. I think it is on Netflix :) and is a series ?

14. I'll check it out :3nodding: Having a blind character is currently only in my future plans but I have started on creating this character on paper at least. I haven't decided if it's going to be a boy or girl yet but they will be someone who have experience with the paranormal. So I think maybe I should go for WS and make a very dark and Goth character. Or someone who dresses all white like a ghost.

#114 manabusama, Feb 26, 2019
      Last edited: Feb 26, 2019
    15. I love goth :D Sounds like a fun character :D

16. @manabusama , your Asha is very cute! I love old dolls too. I hope to find a Vora someday.

Here is Lucas, my Latte. He got a new wig and outfit recently :)
      [​IMG]

17. Thanks :) Love your boy and the style you put together for him. So cute :chibi

18. Oh my gosh, he is SO adorable! His outfit is so CUTE!

19. Can anyone recommend another company that has heads that would fit on the ballerina kid body without modding? Which heads do you think would look cutest with this body? If I were to get a ballerina kid body, I don't know if I I'd get a Dollmore head or a head from another company. My favourite Dollmore sculpts are Grammy, Heizle and Latte.

20. Wow, I haven't seen the ballerina body before! It's beautiful! Has anyone got experience with it? Is it thinner than the regular dollmore kid body? Can she stand, or are those feet the only available? Are the parts interchangeable? I'd consider getting one to merge with my Pado's body :D

Tags: