1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollmore Kid discussion part 4

Oct 3, 2016

1. This picture looks like it comes right out of a Mana-sama video, so cool !I feel like I remember one with a little girl???

2. I keep telling myself that I have enough Dollmore dolls. Somehow, though, they still sneak into the house.:lol: Geoul was too cute to pass up.

I just discovered Black Cherry dolls--lucky for me most of them are SD or heads only and I no longer collect that size.

3. @vermont chick Did your Anne of Green Gables Zaoll arrive yet?

4. @Pink Bear - Not yet. I ordered her in early July so I figure she may take a little more time.
      Edited on Sept. 10 to add: She is shipping today!

#164 vermont chick, Sep 6, 2020
      Last edited: Sep 10, 2020
    5. Yes it is one music video called Le Ciel. It might be that one :)

They always do don't they! So addictive :XD:

I don't understand the language in this video, but this Sona look so pretty :chibi Darn you Dollmore Kids for being so addictive and tempting to get! I currently have 6 of them but still want more :sweat

This thread isn't as active as other threads. Are Dollmore Kids kind of underrated or what?! For me though Dollmore dolls have been one of the most addictive dolls in my hobby.

#165 manabusama, Sep 19, 2020
      Last edited: Sep 19, 2020
    6. I don't think Dollmore dolls are underrated but rather that they are old school, yet plenty popular still. They have so many lines, and I am guessing that they have plenty of volume of orders, it's just not done all on one line, and thus, for the way they do things, it's a viable business plan. It's weird, but with all the different lines of dolls they are the one doll company that always was on time for me, quick shipping and all :)

7. Dollmore is still on time, with quick shipping despite the pandemic. I received a Zaoll this week, just a little over two calendar months after ordering. She's gorgeous and her fullset is high quality. Dollmore doesn't disappoint.:love

8. Its been a while since I've ordered, so it's super to hear that that's still the case :D

9. I just remember back many years ago when this thread was a lot more active, I miss that a bit :sorry

That's true, they never disapoint :3nodding:

[​IMG]Dollmore Kids. by ManabuLi010, on Flickr

It's been a while since I last took a group picture of my kids, there is one more (a Ballet Girl Renee) but she's decorating another shelf next to my little Gothic & Lolita Bible magazine collection.

My Rosee Asha have yellowed quite a bit so I might oneday send her to get deyellowed and get a new faceup style. There's still room on that shelf for a few more kids, And I definitely need a tanned one. But I got a problem, I really want Sleepy Eyes Boy Pado and Open Eyes Girl Pado twins. Either dresing them up as little aristocrats or vampire twins. But I already have a twin pair, my Aidans. I originally only wanted one twin pair because it makes them a bit special. But still I really really want the Pado twins as well!

But I also only have 1 boy and 5 girls so another boy would be nice. That's another reason to get the Pado twins!

#169 manabusama, Sep 20, 2020
      Last edited: Sep 20, 2020
    10. @manabusama - I think Pado twins would be so cute, either as little aristocrats or as vampires. Twins tend to run in families, so I don't see why your Dollmore family couldn't have another set of them.

11. My daughter has a set of twin Parans, they're so cute. A boy and a girl. It's been forever since I've taken pictures. I need to do that!

I don't think i was so clear above. Mostly because I was saying that they were still popular. However, you are right @manabusama , they are currently less popular in that there are so many candies in the candy shop right now. What I was thinking was more that I don't think that they are in danger of disappearing.

And sadly, I'm noticing a lot of slow threads, probably everywhere here. I suspect it's due to tightening of funds due to the plague, and it's possible that DoA causes people to want to spend money, of which i am a horrible enabler as I can't do it myself, so I love to see other people buying dolls, ROFL, I'm really a terrible person!

I know that when I was losing control of spending, I did leave DoA for some time. I've been a little more in control lately, but when I came back in 2017, I lost a bit of control. I think I've been very good the last two years. If I can stay that way, mostly due to being less depressed and stressed, I won't leave again. On the other hand, I have so many plans to make things for my dolls, rather than buying dolls. However, I have a lot of bodies to buy in the future! LOL

12. You're right :) Besides twin characters are fun! Money have been a bit tight lately unfortunately because of some non-hobby related things and my health too. But I'll keep them on my wish list for now.

he other hand, I have so many plans to make things for my dolls, rather than buying dolls. However, I have a lot of bodies to buy in the future! LOL[/QUOTE]

The Parans are pretty cute too :3nodding: It must be long since you took pictures of them since I don't remember what they look like or if I've seen them before.

I don't think Dollmore is in any danger of disappearing either. But if they did I would be even more upsett than I did when DOD disappeared!

Yeah that plague probably makes the threads slower than they would normally be. I just hope the world can beat it soon.

Fokusing on the dolls you have is very wise. They need some love too :kitty2

13. I've been low energy lately. Been saying I'm going to take pictures, but don't, LOL. Hope this cooler weather helps me find some energy :D

14. I feel bad because I never take my Vian out. I think part of it is I only have her default outfit. It also feels like a few years back, there was a lot more variety/cuter things for MSD-sized dolls.

15. Well, if you like the styles, at least Dollmore has about a begillion outfits available to buy! But they do have a certain style, so if you don't care for it, it's no help :/

16. If you do like their clothing styles, now is the time to buy. They're having a 20% sale on MSD clothing this month. The notice doesn't actually say when the sale ends.

17. I wish there would be more tanned basic Dollmore Kid sculpts. I need a tanned girl for my Red and black Alice dress. I wouldn't mind gettig a tanned Momo but I'm also trying to not have all my Dollmore Kids have same(ish) facial features.

18. There are a number basic kids in suntan. There are five other girls: Vian, Rafel, Paran, Pado, and Asha!

19. Yeah, but I just want to see all the other sculpts in tanned resin as well. Imagine Jeemin in tanned resin :chibi

20. Why don't you ask Dollmore? They can be very helpful!

Tags: