1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollmore Large Dolls Discussion Thread (all sizes) - Part 2

May 2, 2014

1. #621 kurtik, Mar 21, 2017
      Last edited: Sep 10, 2022
    2. My, how beautiful. Which face is she please? A model doll?

3. Many thanks for compliments!
      This is outfit with headband by Musedoll. But now it`s sоld out.
      Doll is Dollmore Model doll Malli.

#624 kurtik, Mar 21, 2017
      Last edited: Mar 22, 2017
    4. Hello!

Wow. This thread is fantastic.

I've just joined the Dollmore "cult", having bought a Glamor Eve with the Youth Eve - Fine head. She's my first doll, so I'm super excited to share and discuss!

Would love you to check out my box-opening and first photo shoot after my first face up!
      https://denofangels.com/threads/dollmore-glamor-eve-box-opening.740609/
      More pics on Flickr: Greg Phillips - hoping to update regularly!

Also excited to try lots of new poses and outfits, first attempt at a dress in the works. Would very much welcome suggestions!

It's really nice to see other Dollmore dolls, there doesn't seem to be many posted - Especially the glamor girls - So I was super excited to see @chiichanny 's! (Though that was a while ago now)

She's so pretty! Did the modifications work out? Your art for her concept is great.

As for below... I don't have words for how gorgeous she looks in all her pale glory in that dress. How lovely!
      I'm so impressed by everyone's dolls. The tattooed ones didn't really attract me before, but my god, the detail on them is amazing.

If I'm missing part of the community that I should be in with my Eve, please point me in the right direction, otherwise nice to meet you all!

#625 JustGreg, Mar 22, 2017
      Last edited: Mar 22, 2017
    5. Welcome! :) It is sadly true that Dollmore's SD-ish sized dolls don't get nearly enough love, but they make such excellent models and I'm excited to see what you do with yours. (So's CJ, even if she doesn't always look it, she's difficult like that ;))
      [​IMG]

6. JustGreg
      Thank you very much!
      Your Lady is very fine and her make up is charming. I`m very glad to see your photos on Flickr.

7. Indeed... Well I guess I'll have to speak up for them myself then. That's some serious attitude! I didn't notice she was a glamor body (somehow!) Which face is that?

Thanks a lot!

I've set myself a rule of trying to only buy shoes and wigs, I want to try making everything else as the crafting side of the hobby is what makes it so appealing to me (Must. Avoid. Temptation... So. Much. Cool. Stuff!).

With that in mind, there's so many outfit possibilities, and so much to learn, it's really hard to choose where to start. I'm working on a prototype dress as something to learn the basics on. But otherwise...?!

8. CJ is a Model Doll Bella Auden, painted by the ultra talented vitta-vera
      [​IMG]

9. That'd be why then ~my mistake! Not the best at recognising everything yet. She is very stylised too. I think their elbow arrangement is quite similar though.

10. They're bodies are quite similar, except the Models are about 10cm taller and don't have the swivel joint in the upper arm that the Eves do. I think the heads are interchangeable though - in this listing for a Glamor Eve doll the last 3 pictures of her are on the Model body

11. Wow good spot! That's pretty hard to notice at a glance, but now you've said it... It's cool to see the difference.

12. [​IMG]
      It's been ages since I did a photostory, but my birthday seemed like as good a time as any to pick the habit back up (Link)

13. Hopefully soon I'll be able to join in with pictures to discuss my new girl! I have a Glamor Eve Chami on order (I have the hardest time getting the name right.) and just waiting to finish off my layaway! I love going over everyones posts and pictures. It does seem that Dollmore larger dolls are quite beautiful and underrated!

14. I always love seeing Dollmore dolls. They're very creative sculpts and beautifully photographed on the DM site. I have three big guys.
      Here's Hrolf (glamor model Calix)

[​IMG]

:daisy

15. Moody grim picture of CJ for this weeks' chapter/episode of my dollfiction I'm posting on AO3
      [​IMG]

Link to the chapter, if anyone is interested!

16. Does any one know of another company that makes clothing similar to Dollmore Model Doll Female measurements? I'm trying to find a dress for my model girl, and I can't find much on Dollmore's site that interests her. I'm trying to find another company that might have something she can fit into.

17. He's beautiful!!

18. I've had luck with Super Gem sized things, and my girl fits into skinny SID jeans like they were made for her, if that's any help

19. Playing with my biggest guys - at least the tallest.
      I seldom show photos of Timo, gorgeous Blue Ripley. His fullset is amazing. & the blushing with faceup is perfect. I didn't even mess with it.
      A friend sold him to me for very little $$. I wanted a body for my Vezeto, but Timo isn't going anywhere.
      And Hrolf isn't sharing.
      So, V head in box in cupboard. Dolls just have their own agenda.
      This young man is too wonderful to be beheaded!

[​IMG]

:kitty1