1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollmore Large Dolls Discussion Thread (all sizes) - Part 2

May 2, 2014

1. Here is the comparison between the Dollmore glamor model hands, Doll Legend Jointed hands (70cm) and Dollshe (Arsene) gesture hands.
      [​IMG]Hands by SteamWitch, on Flickr
      I think the Doll Legend hands are nice but the fingers are skinny and this hand is strung too tightly so the fingers just curl up when you try to pose them. I have some tiny string so I may try to restring them (someday) :XD:

2. @SteamWitch thank you!!! Wow they are the same size as his normal hands! Does the wrist move ok? I was hoping they were better at posing. But at least they fit! ThT makes them an option.

3. @VampireAngel13 The wrist joint moves fine in the gm wrist. I've had these for about 3 years and really like them for all that the one snaps fingers closed but they are pose-able, with a little effort. Robert loves to visit the pub and make rude gestures with all my jointed hand guys, lol. I should take a photo some day.

4. @SteamWitch hahaha you should! And thanks again. I may try to get a pair for my GM. I mean, more jointed hands can’t be bad.

5. Since it says all Dollmore sizes I'll ask here. Me and my friend have been thinking about doing a Pullip order together. This made me also look at the Dollmore Lukia Dolls being that they are Pullip like in look. I saw one Lukia Doll that I just instantly fell for, I might have to get her someday, plus it would be cool to be able to compare them with Pullips side by side.

Just wondering is there a "Dollmore Lukia Doll" thread on DOA? I've had problems finding any but I know there's been a Lukia Doll head for sale on the MP. I assume they wouldn't be selling them here if this doll were off-topic.

6. Well, I’m pretty sure the thread title means all SD sizes, since this particular forum is about SD sized dolls. Since Lukia is smaller, it would be off-topic here.

Try the sub forum for tinies, you might have better luck finding a thread there, or (assuming the doll isn’t off-topic for DOA), you can always start one.

Edit: actually, there are two versions of Lukia. One is resin and the Neo Lukia version is made of ABS material. Only the resin version would be allowed on DOA. That’s probably the head that is being sold.

The off-topic Neo Lukia is the one who bears more resemblance to Pullip, but she can’t be discussed on DOA.

#746 Stormlight, Feb 21, 2020
      Last edited: Feb 21, 2020
    7. Dollmore Lukia dolls are all off-topic for DoA- even the resin ones. I own several of the resin ones and absolutely love them, also bought them because they were similar to Pullips. I believe there was a thread somewhere over in the Brigadoon section for Lukia dolls but not many replied or participated in it (sad)

8. Oops, my mistake. Yes of course it would mean all SD sizes :sweat I kind of hoped I could find any threads though as I have some things I'd like to know. And yes it's one of the Neo Lukia dolls that I want. I could probably ask Dollmore for some information.

9. This is the only thread specifically about Lukia (in the off-topic Brigadoon section)

There have been some other pictures posted of Lukia dolls in this thread (also in Brigadoon) but you'll have to wade/search through a lot

10. You might Ask the Moderators in the help section if Lukia is still off topic. They are not in the off-topic dolls. If they are on topic you can start a thread in the appropriate section.

11. They are listed in the off-topic dolls section but closer to the bottom
      DOLLS THAT LACK CONSISTENT PROPORTION, STYLIZATION OR ANATOMICAL DETAIL, OR THAT ARE NOT SUITABLE FOR NUDE DISPLAY
      • Bambola World Daisy
      • Beju dolls
      • Bergemann Dolls Sugar Babies
      • Candy Dream Dolls
      • Cocoriang COPO line
      • Doll Family H MiaoMiao
      • Doll in Paris
      • Dollmore Lukia

12. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. That thread were pretty empty, I'll have to post something myself the day I get one.

But we should probably not talk any further about Lukia here since it's not a Lukia thread. Sorry if I brought it up, I were tired and did not notice where I were posting. I used the search function and just klicked on the link because I saw the words "all sizes" :sweat

#752 manabusama, Feb 21, 2020
      Last edited: Feb 21, 2020
    13. This is my first Dollmore, Sleepy Bella. She just came today!
      [​IMG]

14. @Frillseeker Congrats! She is a pretty girl ^^

I havn't shown here my Dollmore Keeley Sum other than a portrait (quite ugly moreover). So here is a full picture of her:

[​IMG]

15. Loving seeing Alex again.