1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollmore Large Dolls Discussion Thread (all sizes) - Part 2

May 2, 2014

1. Someone please come help me revive this thread!!! It can't die....it can't!

anyway I just grabbed an old old old Eve Lilis Liv off the MP. She's got the Eve body before the Eve body I have from way back in the day which is still the current Eve body XD

She's got Model hands, and light damage on her feet, and I have extra Eve hands and feet since Eves come with two pairs of feet and mine is using Dollpire hands right now.

I can't wait to clean her up and do...something with her. I feel like Volks-lovers feel when they snag an old Volks off Mandrake XD
      She was shipped last night, so going by current PO times, it will be sometime next week by the time she gets here. :\

2. Argggh! I wish I could help revive this thread. I sent my Kenzo Blue Epoch off to a friend and don't have any right now. I just can't give up on looking at the posts here<3. Plus, there is always a chance I will get another Dollmore body.
      @VampireAngel13 I'm looking forward to progress photos of your Eve Lilis Liv

3. if I can figure out a quicker way to post to doa via phone, I'll add some new pics today. we must revive this thread.
      ok. that didnt work. now it wont go away.
      will go on pc later.
      [​IMG]

#763 petiteballerine, Mar 18, 2021
      Last edited: Mar 18, 2021
    4. yay please do! I don't understand why Flickr (I guess it could be another host site, but Flickr is the culprit for me) doesn't allow posting by phone. You can upload! It makes no sense.

@SteamWitch aw, he's gone? We'll miss you around here....hopefully another DM can find it's way into your collection one day!

I happen to have an extra headless Glamor doll body now...I suppose I could give him his actual head back and he can be a full Ripley Days again... I haven't quite decided what to do with him.

5. Ah....yes, flickr is uncooperative with DOA via phone. But, PC is, as always, the gold standard.
      Here's Hrolf looking smexy in a field of gauzy leopard print.

[​IMG]

:chocoberry

6. Lilis Liv is my FAVORITE doll!!! She was not the first BJD I'd ever seen or even owned but she was and still is my first actual LOVE!!! I've got 2 of her now.
      [​IMG]
      DM Lillis Liv girls by SheCow (2)
      par Mu Shu, on ipernity

Congrats on getting one. I'm always tempted to buy up any I see for sale.

7. Ahhhh!!! I was looking at her, too! I couldn't bring myself to buy her, though! In case she found a needed home. I kept thinking maybe for the body at least, then remembering it doesn't work best for my own Liv's character, lol! I am SO SO SO glad she found a good home! She was such a precious diamond in the rough. Liv's look amazing in person, if you've never seen one. Photos just do NOT do her justice. Mine's currently on a Miro body with Dollpire hands as well, lol!

If I ever see a Black Lilith show up, though, it's over. O_O; She's what I originally really wanted. But I love my Lilis Liv head hybrid girl to death. *_*

8. He's so handsome!! Those hands too. I've never had a need for the Glamor model DP hands but I've always wanted a pair just because they're so fabulous.

Your girls are so gorgeous!! (and making me miss my val zeitler dress! why did I ever sell it??) I love them, they're just perfect X3

:D Thank you!! I've never seen one irl - I remain the only Dollmore lover in my area, sadly - but I've loved the few I've seen online over the years. I can't wait for mine to show up.

9. I'm even more glad I didn't cave into temptation to purchase her, because you're going to love her in person! She's really so elegant and delicate. Almost the same with my areas, too, though I did get to see an Ipsae and Doppel Asha many years ago when I was still rather new to the hobby, and I have seen a Paran. Otherwise, it's just been my lovelies.

Speaking of dollpire hands, I've been wanting to purchase the male ones, but can't decide on sizes. Comparison photos have been hard to come by, and I want them for hybrid purposes, lol. I've seen the large hands are apparently mega huge? I was thinking to put them on a Resinsoul 72cm... anyone know if that would work?

10. @TasiaChiba the large (glamor model) hands are about the same size as Dollshe mystic hands. Very large! I no longer have either the hands or the big body so I can't take a photo to show you the difference.

11. Oh, that is still super helpful!!! That gives me another reference I can use for potential look-ups! Thanks. ^_^

12. I have the resinsoul 72cm jointed hands on my glamor body- the wrist fits well, but the hands are definitely smaller than glamor model hands. Which are huge :aeyepop:

liv is tracking for delivery today!! Fingers crossed!!

13. Sorry for the double-post, but I swear, the PO. We didn't even get mail Saturday (which actually happens a lot), and today the tracking has updated twice moving the expected delivery time back. Ugh.

I mean, she'll get here eventually, and I am usually patient, until the doll is this close. Then I lose all patience and become a nervous wreck checking the status and the front porch a hundred times in an hour.

14. @VampireAngel13 : Oh, she's so close, but she'll be there soooon! I'm terribly excited for you, and excited to see more Liv photos! * __ * =cheers you on=

And thanks for the hand size info! I'd probably have just gone ahead and bought the Adam sized ones, but the Glamour are just that much more detailed that I'm stalling, haha! I'll probably break down and just buy both... =flails=

15. @TasiaChiba She made it!!! I have to get her strung up, and I'll snap a quick, wigless/eyeless photo before I wipe her faceup and clean her up. WHICH I'M DYING TO DO

Adam hands are...not small, for 60cm size, but for a 70cm doll, they're tiny. I'm not sure they'd work out for a bigger guy. I can try to grab a pic later of all three sizes for you later (I'm including Resinsoul...which I am assuming are roughly the right size for your guy since they're the 72cm ones)

EDIT: so I don't double-post again

here she is!!

[​IMG]New old girl by Vampire Angel13, on Flickr

also a hand comparison

Jointed hands are Resinsoul 72, NS is Glamor Model, WS is Adam Dollpire. Which needs a new manicure so bad.

#775 VampireAngel13, Mar 22, 2021
      Last edited: Mar 22, 2021
    17. LOVE her!! That lip color is perfect. Are her eyes more purplish than blue or just my computer making them look that way? You just can't go wrong with this sculpt!!

18. @jenthered Thank you!! I've been slowly making all my girls more on the dark glam side. I really only had two left so I'm done now XD

@Mu Shu Thank you!! Right? she's so pretty D:
      Well I think they're more blue, but they're Oscar Doll eyes and have a million crystals in them, so who really knows? XD I had taken them out of another doll and they fit really nicely in her, so she got them!

19. Omgoodness, I've been waiting for this! She turned out just... Wow! I'm just so glad to see another amazing Liv.