1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollmore Large Dolls Discussion Thread (all sizes) - Part 2

May 2, 2014

1. Well last night I fell in love with Calix and I plan on getting his head next week. Would i share him here? @VampireAngel13 , your Liv is gorgeous :D

2. @IngieBee thank you! And yes, you can definitely share Calix here!! Please do! :D

3. Cool, just need to wait for a paycheck, LOL

4. Cheers for another Calix! I love my guy

Hrolf with Timo and Blue Man.

[​IMG]

:chocoberry

5. Is this from May? Yikes. I didn't get notifications. I thought it was more active. Have been out of commission for a few months. (bad car crash)
      Here's Hrolf looking very contemplative and Halloween-y.
      [​IMG]

#786 petiteballerine, Oct 28, 2021
      Last edited: Oct 29, 2021
    6. I love how he is squinting at the camera! So many expressions you can get from him @petiteballerine . And gosh, I'm so sorry to hear you're going through a hard time :sorry I hope you'll be better soon :hug:

7. @petiteballerine I like your Timo above! I'm sorry to hear about the crash. I do hope you are recovering well.

8. woman in pickup truck hit me head- on . didn't see my red car on a sunny day.
      After 2 1/2 months walked without walker tuesday.
      yay, me.
      DOA has been a good place to visit, & today painted a doll head with music blaring. almost normal. still a bit to go. still have fractures but not so painful. I'm so grateful no hurricanes or threats to deal with!

9. Aw, you poor dear, but thank heavens you are still with us! Regardless of the pain, life is still worth it, and I'm glad to hear you are a tough cookie :thumbup:hug:

10. Well, I finally ordered a Calix Ward head. I'm so excited to see him. I'll be putting him on a body I already have until I can get him his own :love

11. :celebrate Hello there! I just put a Lusion Sleeping Inside Dell on layaway yesterday. Excited to be here!

12. Congratulations @I<3MySD , big boy comming!

13. My first and original doll was a Glamor Model F Lisa Rubik bought in 2009 or 10 and I recently bought a Lasia head. Lasia head came in today and I promptly put her on the Lisa body and...:lol:

[​IMG]

Need to find a body now!

14. Congrats light the light! Lasia is super cute, I love her lip shape especially. <3

As I am about to jump back to the Dollmore train I am browsing here looking at dolls and probably not helping myself... :D
      I used to own Dollmore Thinking Larme back in the day and since then I have been going back to Dollmore site to look their releases. I have been eyeballing especially Dollmore girls way too long and trying to make finally a choice this summer between few choices.

15. You must have disturbed him, he doesn't look pleased nor impressed :D @VampireAngel13 The look is familiar if you have any kids, LOL

16. I’m in need of flat feet for a 65 cm boy mine with at least 8cm feet. The doll more site has quite a lot of basic flat feet in stock but there’s no size for the women’s feet. (The men’s are too large at 8.8+cm …)

Have emailed dollmore but no answer yet. Does anyone have the specs for their female feet?

17. based on the shoes I can cram mine's feet into, I'd say around 8.5cm (she can share shoes with some of my big dudes)

18. Thank you! That is wonderful news for me!