1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollmore Lusion Discussion - Part V!

Aug 13, 2014

1. There hasn't been any posts in quite a while, post your favorite picture?, come on lets see some big dolly spam!!

2. My Kana in her new wig and dress.

[​IMG]

3. aww, she looks like an angel...

4. Thank you!

Yeah, looks are definitely deceiving. :whee:

5. Oh, She is very pretty! Is she an mischievous one?

I really wish dollmore would offer the elf ears version in white skin.

6. aw she looks so pretty Stormlight. I soo need to get a new wig for Wysteria her white wig is so matted and tangled from the previous owner I haven't had a chance to try and detangle it...I've been thinking about dyeing it but sure since it is part of her set.
      No new photos to post except a group shot. Wysteria, Patience, Oakley and little un-named girl..lol

#26 Kitty Blue, Sep 10, 2014
      Last edited by a moderator: Jul 11, 2020
    7. Yeah, Kana's default wig was in pretty bad condition, too. I managed to get the worst of the tangles out and trimmed up the ends to get rid of frays and it looks a lot better now. I really love that glossy white. It's got a beautiful glow to it. But wearing it with that white dress, I think Kana would be hard on the eyes to look at. I'd need shades. lol

8. Wow, they're all so gorgeous. I've been considering bringing one home but.. Customs in my country is not very kind to Doll people.

9. Perhaps you could find one on the secondary market that is already in the UK?

10. {laugh!} Admittedly it's usually us in the UK that complain about Customs charges on dolls, but I believe that Kthulhu42 is in New Zealand.

Teddy

11. Yes, this is correct. Customs here is very strict and they will open boxes if they think the forms are incorrect. They have even searched items on the internet to find their correct worth before if the seller has marked the parcel down "Suspiciously low", so getting dolls can be very challenging, especially if they hold your doll for a number of weeks before even sending out a ransom note.

And this is for dolls only worth $500US or so. I'd hate to see what they would do with a Lusion!

12. What about gifts? Do they charge on packages marked gift?

13. Stalking thread because I've fallen for these big girls and am torn between getting a Lillia or their sibling, Mokashura! Ack, Dollmore! And it seems I'm also stalking Kitty Blue, lol :sweat 'waves'

14. They are both adorable whichever you do end up choosing I'm sure you'll love! Though it is a considerable differnce between the 2..lol. Here is my whole gang together I just picked up my second Trinity at Dollism NY and had to take a photo. Patience, Oakley, Aurora, Wysteria and Blossom.
      [​IMG]

15. Yes, they do, 15% of the price over $110 will be charged customs fees. And for something like a Trinity or Lusion, you would need to pay a biosecurity import fee as well. It's very complicated D:

16. Kana got some new Oscar Doll eyes at Dollism. Sparkly!

[​IMG]

17. Wow it's almost worth a trip over the Australia to get the doll delivered LOL

We get no customs on dolls unless their value including shipping is over $1000. My dolls are always marked down and they have never queried the over 150 dolls I've gotten.

18. Doe Dollmore mark their packages down automatically? And to about how much for a Lusion?? I know my Iplehouse was marked down and I didn't have to pay, but she's much smaller so they probably thought she was just a barbie type doll.

19. They pmarked mine down without my asking. Not so much that it was obvious (the size of the box alone will make them suspicious if the markdown is very low) but enough that the Customs charge was hugely reduced from what it would otherwise have been. I don't knwo if that was just chance, or because they're used to orders form the UK, or they just marked it down to a random amount that turned out to be about the right amount.

Teddy