1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollmore Lusion Discussion - Part V!

Aug 13, 2014

1. They're so pretty! Man, I know how big they are but when you see them in scale with other things it really hits you over the head doesn't it?

2. It does indeed.

Teddy

3. I caved. Ohhh did I ever cave. My Sweetheart Alice has been ordered and the wait for shipping begins

4. Congratulations! Singing Another One Bites the Dust. You will love her!

5. Fingers crossed for a short wait

Teddy

6. It says 80 days.. sad about that but it gives me time to find the CUTEST THINGS POSSIBLE FOR HER! :D There are little metal school desk type chairs at my local salvation army that I've been eyeing.... :D

7. Sometimes they're sent early.

I timed the ordering of my Daish so that being away on a trip for some weeks would take up a large chunk of the wait-time...

BUT

They shipped her the day after I left the country, causing no end of problems as I wasn't there to take delivery of the parcel, and I wouldn't be back before the time-limit the delivery agent would hold it before returning it as "undeliverable"

Teddy

8. ASDHAAEWRIDSFsdfa@#$#RDFSDAR?!

HOW IS MY DOLL IN BEFORE SHIPPING STATUS?!?!

9. Don’t get too excited. Pretty sure when it actually ships the status will change to “on shipping” and you’ll get your tracking number. It says before shipping from the get-go.

10. Baahhh. That makes me sad! I wanna make clothes for her...

11. I think I may have been bitten by the lusion bug. My friend has two and I then today I laid eyes on Dell. I think I'm done for lol

12. oh shit.... that will mean only 3 left! >< .... GET HIM! XD

13. Hes lovely I haven't seen a single owner photo

14. I can't find a lot of photos either. Most of them are of Dahlia. Which makes me sad as I want to see more of Alice! (The wait is staarting to get to me)

15. OH! I have seen a couple... we hide them LOL... jk. the Dollmore Trinity, Lusion & Illua group has at least two owners... The gruoup is just for those sizes and is fairly active... but it has less low times than here.

16. Welp!.... I did the thing. I just sent in my first payment on lusion Dell, he stole my heart and given me a solid reason to do a lot of overtime. Lol. Thank god he comes with clothes. I don't think I could pull off a sock dress on a lusion. Lol.

17. congrats!... I think... my wallet get final say on that LOL... I asume you went with 12 months? what does it work out to monthly?

Edit: and lol sock dress lo poor kid! barely beginning to be yours and already cross dressing lol Man that was fast!

18. I put him on a 12 month layaway just to be safe but I plan to pay him off in 6 months or less. But as he qualified for free shipping and I threw on an extra outfit for him to sit around in while I'm making him some clothes. All total I think hes about 140 usd per month. I really had to kind of dither on it but I sent in a question to ask if I put him on a 12 month if I could pay him off sooner. (some times some places won't let you) and they let me know they only had two left so... Yeah, robbed my yarn/art supply allowance but... totally worth it.

19. Congrats!

{laugh!} No, but childrens socks and shoes are a much more affordable option than buying them from Dollmore, especially if you're OK with second hand (many kids grow out fo dressier shoes before they've had the chance to get much/any wear form them - Ebay is your friend, so are thrift stores). Daisy Bacon, my Daish, has a hamper full of shoes and boots for around the price of one pair from Dollmore.

Teddy

20. I'm actually super excited to knit him some socks. Apparently there is only one dell left now. So I'm glad I didnt lag. But my boss asked if anyone wanted overtime this week and i almost launched myself at her!