1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollmore Lusion Discussion - Part V!

Aug 13, 2014

1. I blame KawaiiTsu (but not really) for my doll of the year. :) My best friend Ehryn and I both purchased a Bie You Tian Di Fei Ren Jian Lillia and we just got our tracking numbers. The girls should be home next week. We're planning on doing a dual box opening.

I can't wait for my Molly to get home, the last time the tracking updated she was going through customs in Melbourne.

2. They definitely mark down. Probably no more than $100. I don't have the box any more though so I can't know for sure

3. I bought a Dahlia head recently, and they marked the value at $20. I didn't ask them to mark it down, they just did it automatically.

4. If all goes well, a Red Riding Hood girlie should stroll in my front door tomorrow, USPS willing! :)

5. Opal congrats on the new doll!

6. Thank you! I'm excited and terrified at the same time, lol!

Omg, omg, omg! She's here and she's amazing! I'm blown away!

#46 opal, Oct 1, 2014
      Last edited by a moderator: Jul 11, 2020
    7. Excellent!

Teddy

8. Hi guys,

Molly and her cousin Poppy just got in and I thought I'd share photos with you guys. The detail in these fullsets is exquisite! I spent a good half an hour marvelling over all the little details while my BFF was eagerly dressing Poppy for photos.

[​IMG]

And with her cousin Poppy :)

https://farm3.staticflickr.com/2948/15422934692_6e1139f733_z.jpg

#48 Quoth, Oct 2, 2014
    9. I love them! I want that Lillia fullset so badly. lol These big girls are taking over my collection!

10. I definitely recommend it, it's a gorgeous fullset. Ehryn and I had been waiting for her to come up for sale for months after Dollmore let slip that they were releasing a Lillia fullset. Then we happened to pay them off on the same day and guiltily told each other afterwards, tracking on the same day, arrived on the same day. I think Molly and Poppy were fated to be part of our doll family

11. I have one so-so photo of Dove/Red Riding Hood. There will be more, but I'm still getting to know her and how to handle her. Her rabbit is by me. :)

[​IMG]RRH1 by Opalmm, on Flickr

12. I want the elf girl, but I realized the other day I actually want her clothes, hair things, wig and huge elf ears. I don't actually want the NS elf eared doll, and I'm sorry but almost 2,000 is too much to pay for something I wouldn't really be happy about. It makes me sad that they don't have a white skin elf eared lusion.

13. You are very smart to realize that! :) I love the Elf girl, but the ears scare me.

14. I had been pining for her for a while, but the price and size, kept me a way, even though the price just keep getting higher. I'm going to ask dollmore if they will make an elf eared ws doll.

15. I have to agree the dahlia and lilia in that set are amazing if I hadn't gotten my Lilia second hand I totally would have bought that set...now I'll just have to admire the photos and hope to get some time some day to replicate that outfit myself.

congrats on your girls arrival! Her faceup is beautiful.

16. Thank you, Kitty Blue! And I agree, Molly and Poppy are gorgeous! Of course, all the big girls are. :)

Not a bad idea, there aren't many WS girls, and she just might do well. :)

#56 opal, Oct 3, 2014
    17. See the moon?
      See the crazy girl laughing and dancing just above it?
      That would be me.
      Over. The. Moon.

She came home today.

[​IMG][/URL]Welcome home, little one. by Estes 'n Anne, on Flickr[/IMG]

I had a huge box of clothes and shoes for her ready for her arrival, and now I'm kicking myself for not buying that adorable blue bunny & necklace I saw on etsy months ago...

18. She's very nice MissEmily!!

19. congrats MissEmily! she looks adorable in that outfit.

20. Thanks! I remember you telling me where to get her a stand... It was in the middle of Dollism, so I can't recall the company you mentioned... Not even a clue! So... Where *do* you get stands for these gals?