1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollmore Lusion Discussion - Part V!

Aug 13, 2014

1. Very pretty an her eyes are a perfect match for her hair too!!!

Teddy

2. thanks she kinda stole my Klaire's eyes..lol..I might get grey ones later, the purple ones she came with just didn't go so well with the blue hair.

3. does anyone have photos of the "black" Dahlia?

My mom is giving me an antique child's chair.... and um.... I think I need a Lusion to sit in it. :D

4. No, but she's gorgeous! You should have no hesitation about getting her! I have seen her in real life-her photos do not CLOSE to do her justice. An exquisite doll who would grace that chair.

5. I don't think I ever posted it, but I had Kana's faceup redone a couple of months back, by the talented Arrowchild. I love the designs around her eyes. And the fact you can see her eyebrows and lashes now. lol

[​IMG]

6. Beautiful. She looks gorgeous!If you did post it, I don't remember....:-)

7. Gorgeous!

I don't recall you posting it either

Teddy

8. The prettiest, Kitty. Great doll!

9. They're a handful, but not nearly as hard to dress as Trinity, where you have to take bits and pieces off to get them dressed. Thanks for the video-never saw it, and really enjoyed her feelings about the doll. My first one was pre-named, but after that? I had to think more.

10. Another great video. Thank you so much! I am enjoying your Lusion's adventures....love seeing what and how you get her dressed.

11. Hey everyone! I'm super excited to be reunited with an elf Dahlia. She's in customs right now but I'm expecting her Tuesday if all goes well.

12. How wonderful! Happy for you-so exciting and such a lovely thing to contemplate.

13. Hello again! Clover is here, and I am just over the moon all over again. I remember how much I loved her and how much I missed her. Her clothes came so now I can share non-nudie shots.
      [​IMG]Clover by designbasia, on Flickr

14. Oh those beautiful ears! - and I just love the wig, where is it from?

Teddy

15. She's shipped! She's Shipped!

16. Yay!

Teddy

17. My goodness! It's the one I already have (in another colour) for Daisy Bacon:
      [​IMG]
      but I didn't recognize it because of the way you'd styled it for your girl.

Thanks

Teddy