1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollmore Model boy Kyle Reese Discussion

Oct 13, 2006

1. Ok...I'm oogling him so much I'm starting to feel unfaithful to my hound....

2. @_@ He's lovely! ....See, this is why I was gonna wait before getting Max, to see if I liked "the new Model boy" I'd been hearing about more than Saint. He's nice but I love Max and I could't swap him. I wonder if the body would fit a DS head though ....thats something to think about.

3. haha, that's what i was going to say! i think he's :love beautiful.:love
      Looks like a cousin of Hound!

4. Hee... Kyle Reese.. that's the name of the hero from the first Terminator <3

5. Kyle Reese... hee <3 That's the name of the hero from the first Terminiator... first fictional character I developed a crush for at the age of 13... *petpets pretty boy* I like tall and skinny =3

6. I was just going to post that! So it isn't me. Too bad the doll isn't built as hot as Michael Biehn :0

Or rather, I'm grateful he isn't as hot! My wallet is still groaning.

7. Oh gawd... if he was I might have go back on my word to not by an SD... it's bad enough I almost cracked when Chaim came out... but that's for another discussion.

*petpets pretty boy Reese*

8. I really like him...

I was trying to figure out who he looked like it kept bugging me...

[​IMG]

He's a dead ringer for Keira Knightley!

9. I'm not too keen on the face, but I love the body. I do really like the DollShe body, but the character I wanted for my Bernard needed to be a bit buffer. If a DS head will fit on this body, I'm all for some model boy love XD

10. He's pretty handsome. :D His eyes are dreamy but I wish they were open a bit more. But overall I love him! :aheartbea :love

11. I really really like him--lovely face and body *drool*

12. I'm on the other way round. I want to fix the model's head on the dollshe body. :doh

13. I like his face, but a bit scrawny for me...not as broad shoulder as a dollshe to me...i wish someone would come out with a male doll that is not so willowy...
      and 73cm?? I have enough trouble getting my hound to stand...don't need a taller doll....

14. How pretty. But I don't like the really tall dolls, so no temptation for me.

15. :o I still love Hound, but goodness this one is tempting me!

16. XD Sillypeach, true but... it looks more like an asian version of Keira though, but I love him. :D

17. Yep. One of these boys is coming home sooner or later. I'll wait see if they release other heads in the next six months, though. :aheartbea

18. Oh my, look at those shmexy poses! :o He's very... modely I guess?

19. oh my. I was going to get an aister as a partner for my black lillith, but now I have to have him instead!

20. Love the body!! the face not so much, I wonder how a hound head would look on him...
      There is one thing we need before we can truly compare him to a Dollshe boy- the pantless shot :wiggle