1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollmore Model boy Kyle Reese Discussion

Oct 13, 2006

1. He looks like any other doll to me, infact he looks alot like lati-doll's M and K doll. He seems boring and not interesting. But believe me when I say, he has potential though....to me.... he will become an evil bad guy. With a different face up and clothes and hair, he should look superb! ....so.....I ordered one from dollmore today and asked them to do a custom face up and change his eyebrows with body blushing included. When I receive him I will place a different wig on him and eyes. And take plenty of pictures of him for those of you who want to see him.

Atleast he has a bigger chest than Ducan that's for sure, and Ducan was a 64cm doll.

2. Heh heh, where's the beef? cake that is. Referring to SgtGeorgeCarter's complaint. He is kinda pretty though. He's very rock and roll.

3. I have to say I really love that body, it removed all the things I really hated about the Dollshe body. Finally legs that have proportionally correct parts. I think the head is gorgeous too, but now I really want to know if a Dollshe head will fit on it. I have dreams of a SA Husky-girl, and with a little modding, this body would work so much better than a DS guy or girl body.

4. He is pretty Awesome Looking:D I saw this boy and thought about creating a thread since there wasn't one up... But alas...I don't think he's boring at all though. He's a hottie:D
      -Anthony

5. *wolf whistle*
      Now there is a doll that would make a fine nephilim. If they make a slighly less pouty boy for that body I'm sunk.

6. Oh my, I love him. If only he came in white skin!

7. His body reminds me of a Hound's, except..more chest muscle? *flex*
      I've always admired the Model Dolls, but I'm confused on Kyle. At some angles he looks perfect to me, almost so much that I would throw him onto my wishlist, but then at others...his torso looks a bit strange. I think his waist is..too thin? It sort of reminds me of a girl's. >_>;
      Moving onto other things..His face is BEAUTIFUL! (I'll admit I'd like to sand down his crazy squareish jaw, though.) Look at those souldoll eyes! Incredible!

8. OMGGGGGGGG!!!!
      I like him even more than the Lati boys limiteds! He has this Asian exotic good lookingness :D Nyummy! Hahaha I even like him more than the Bermanns XD

Yeah that would be my first question. Can we just buy his head and put him in a Dollshe body? Do they have the same skin colour?

Oh and I don't think there're will be an SA Kyle XD His eyes are small already XD

9. Gorrrgeous. I especially love his eyes *___*

10. Yipes! At 73cm he only needs two more centimeters to be half my height. O_o I don't think I can deal with that. 149cm is my adult height.

I agree. It's a good thing I severely dislike how thin his arms are and how square his face is otherwise I'd be in deep guano. The eyeshadow is not doing anything for him. There's just waaay too much of it. Then again, he's a model.

I want Dollmore's Model Doll Adam back. I really like Adam's head. If I can just plop that (or SA Saint's head or better yet Elysium Hugo head :D) onto Kyle's body and change those twig-thin arms for something that doesn't look so fragile I'd be one happy monkey.

Kyle's body with Dollshe's SA Saint head would be a perfect Kyuuzo (Samurai 7 anime) doll. Deliciously perfect. *sad*

D

11. I think his body is not only thin but a little womanly O.o His faces is pretty nice though.

Either way, owner pics are where the truth are, can't wait to see that.

12. At least that explains why Dollmore's Hound clothes are so big, they made them to fit their model boys too.
      Luckily he does nothing for me, and the abs are blushed wierd. (an eight-pack?)

13. *Reena on Torso's computer* Well crud...there goes around $700...his feet are huge...need to find out where I can get shoes for him.

14. I noticed that Dollmore has changed the height of the doll, he is now reading as 71cm on the site, not 73cm ... I am guessing the 73cm was a mistake...

15. Hahaha poor Kyle ^_^
      So many ppl don't like him...
      But I like him so much! :D

16. I love him too and I think he'll be my next dolly purchase now.

17. No way... the 71cm has to be a mistake. O_o That'd make him only a centimeter taller than the model doll girl he's standing beside in those pics, and he towers over her. I mean, that can't be just from camera angle... he has to be over a cm taller than her.

18. I am telling you just today, he was 73cm now he is 71cm in the dollmore website. They changed it about I would say 40 minutes ago or so.

19. Aw, I actually like him, even if most people don't ^_^; And I usually don't like Dollmore's dolls at all. I like his face, I think it's pretty in a simple, wistful way.

.....Yes, I like him a lot ^_^;;; There's just something, I don't know, nice about him. Too bad I'm not looking for such a tall boy at the moment.

20. I know - I saw right after he was put up. XD I thought DM originally said months ago he'd be 75cm... THAT sounds more accurate judging against the MD girl.

As much as I love the body, I'd actually prefer it at hound height or one cm taller. I wonder if I'd be able to sand down his thighs and shins to make him shorter without screwing him up. XD I've heard of people adding to the knee joint to make dolls slightly taller, but never the reverse. XD