1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollmore Model boy Kyle Reese Discussion

Oct 13, 2006

1. Hmmm... There are things I like and dislike about him... ^_^; But he really does look like a model! What a pretty boy!

There's just something strangely disproportionate about him... *squints* It's like...head and neck too big for shoulders and legs or something... O_O Am I seeing things?

What makes me happy about this boy is that there is hope that there will be more 70cm boys around from other companies and we'll have more choices in the future. That's always a good thing to me~

2. Yeah, me too! I LOVEEE him... now I finally know who he reminds me of... Hero Jaejoong from TVXQ!

He is perfect, height, face and body... only I don't have the available funds. x_X

3. He totally reminds me of the tall, willowly bishonen from the Zetsuai and Bronze days! XD Ha ha, he could so be Nanjo Koji!!

4. He is undeniably cute, but the fact that he is .. skinnier than average models kinda turns me off ^^;

5. I think he's beautiful...!!! I love narrow bodies too! (And he does look like Kiera Knightly, which can't be a bad thing!)

Edit: Oh, totally, Fauxfaia! He does look like a Bronze boy!

6. I really like him. Actually, he's near perfect for a character I wanted a Dollshe boy for. Only, I like his body better. XD I just don't like his hands. I want to try to put Dollshe hands on him, to see if that would work. o.o

7. Oh wow. The body T^T his just absolutely gorgeous.
      The waist is just so ㅠㅜ underscribable. (Sorry if I spelled that wrong;
      And the keira knightley thing- wow. just wow.

8. I love him and want him!

he's so long and lean and lovely!

Dollmore does it again <3

9. I'm not too excited about him. I love tall dollies, really I do, but 73cm? They make our SDs look like children. Any taller and their proportions would be way off the mark. Not to mention, his six pack is pretty artificial looking to me. He's too thin to have a six pack like that, it just doesn't look right to me. I must say, my dolls will not be exceeding 70cm in height.

10. That is a problem of the two torso joints....
      I was wondering if you had any photos of him in profile or the side view of the body and head.
      Thank you so much...

11. i was shocked^^ put a black wig on him he looks like my significant other.
      tall, chinese eyes, but not as buffed XD

one photo is disturbing to me though,
      the one he was flying and the torso twisted.

12. DX <333 I love this doll. I can see myself turning him into a Jin Look-a-like from Samurai Champloo or a similar bishie~

13. 73 cm is not that big... its closer to my dream of an 80cm dollfie!

Cant wait for that day!

Just think about it, then we could buy toddler clothing to place on our dolls! ( j/k)

But I really think the taller the better!

But he now says hes 71 cm tall on the site...

14. Love his face! He's thin, but his torso is much like Hound's. I don't like his legs though. With clothes they wouldn't be noticeable! :D I would like a huskier body; I would love his head on a Souldoll body or perhaps the new Iplehouse that is to be more muscular.

15. He's really... odd looking. 0_o I like him, I think... but... he's so... strange looking! Like his face is really model-y, but kind of plain... If they make a model with those lovely bruised-from-too-much-kissing-looking lips that Dolce&Gabana and Versace models tend to have, I'm pretty much gone, but... And has anyone else noticed how strange his shoulder joints look? Like, really, really weird? He's pretty, but geez. I think the body blushing also makes him look. Creepy. It's a bit overdone.

16. Darn you, Dollmore!! I want to have money, but you're trying to break me. If I see owner pics with different faceups, I might be totally screwed because I really like him. Geez. Money, appear!

17. I am trying to have Kyle & Hound take photos together side by side so you all can see the difference between the two since many of you already have at least one of Dollshe boys so you can get better idea of Kyle's body structure.

There is some corrections though. One of you pointed out that Ipsae & Kyle can't be only 1cm different as it shows on the pictures on Dollmore sites so Dollmore measured all models again, & ignored what the reproduction person said, it turned out model girls are 68cm(27"), not 70cm
      as we thought they were & Kyle is 71cm(28"), 1 inch taller than girls. You can measure your model girls if you have one & you will see what I mean, I just measured mine to confirm.
      Kyle is just a tiny bit(less than a half inch) taller than Dollshe boys, no wonder he can wear all Dollshe clothes.

Dollmore tested Kyle, with 2 torso joints, he can pose like dream with very stable position & he has slim legs so he can sit with his legs crossed. It was designed that way.

I will post more information about him & in about a month or so, another male model will be introduced so if you prefer different head mold, you might want to wait & see. Just remember most of the time, Dollmore will not charge you extra for different make up request or do your own make ups the way you want & save money too.:sweat

18. I have been waiting six months for the release of Dollmore's boy to compliment Bella and Ipsae. He is here now and looks great.

http://www.dollmore.net/shop/step1.php?number=2579

However I am wondering if Dollmore is going to introduce a second boy to match both girls.

19. I like him. I'm used to thin, my current boy is an Obitsu with a modded chest, and he looks like he would be just a _bit_ more developed than him. (Like either a year or two older, and/or some workouts...)

*whines* I'm thinking about going towards all minis though...and he is soooo not a mini. (I'd be gone if he came in BW though...he'd make such a good vampire all pouting and good-looking....)

20. I think Kyle is a great boy! I am seriously impressed! I wouldn't change a thing about him. I also think Kyle should be considered separately and not compared with Hounds or Dollzone boys. Kyle is Kyle, whatever body shape/face shape he comes with this is the whole package and I definitely think he's a great package!