1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollmore Model girl Ipsae Monahan

Apr 1, 2006

1. Ipsae is absolutely lovely...Bella is pretty too but Ipsae...hmmmmm...stunning!
      Too bad I closed all my PayPal accounts...saving up for a brand new house!!!
      Anyway, enjoy these lovely girls, folks!

2. I told my husband about this doll and showed him what she looks like and he actually likes Bella Auden, but I like Ipsae so I told him it's between Ipsae and Afghan now.

3. Oh I wonder how her measurments compare to those of normal SD sized girls. . . Could she still wear their cloths?
      or shoes?
      an 8cm foot is a normal SD size or is it the boys size?

4. She can't wear normal SD clothes, trust me, I have beeing trying all mine on my Bella. And so far, shoes are a bear. She can wear SD13 boy shoes, or some size 2 shoes from Antina's, so far that is all I have found. Her body is quite a bit larger, everywhere except the waist. It's a VERY womanly figure.

5. If anyone gets her, and has some regular sized SD girl bodies to try out a head swap, I'd love to see if she looks ok on one. I love her face, but I already have enough sizes to buy things for... a giant one like that is just tooooo much. XD

(OTOH, I don't think I can get just her head, and if I got her whole and tried to sell her body... uh... who would want that? XD .... *thinks* Umm, girl Batchix Bastian anyone? lol )

6. Le sigh! After doing my finances, I won't be able to get her until September! Mou!

I will hold all of you who intend to buy her sooner to picture-spamming!

As for shoes, If you look on Luts, you can go through the shoes. Most of them have the inside shoe measurement. I indend to make my own shoes (for a character).. but we should definately keep track!

Does she fit in any hound clotheS?

7. Yes, she can wear all of my Hound's clothes!

8. sweet! that makes things easier.

9. I'm just in love with the wig eyes and face up she has in the Dollmore photos...

hehe her hands are like exact scaled up versions of Doreen's...how cute

good luck to all of you buying or saving up for her ^-^

10. Now I'm juuust now thinking to ask..... how long does Dollmore generally take to ship out Models? /getting...curious at 15+ days 'before shipping' (not impatient or antsy yet, but realizing I have no time frame to to base any expectation on ;-))

11. I love how mature the taller girls look, and Ipsae is my favourite out of all of them ^_^ I'm a little cautious about balance though, how do the taller dolls stand? They seem like they're too lanky. Anyone?

12. My Bella stands better than anyone I have in this house. Seriously. She's amazing in her engineering and ability to pose.

13. That is so cool! and reassuring ^_^

14. I have a Sooah, Do you think Ipsae Monahan's body might fit my Sooah's head? Help any body

15. I was wondering about the same thing with Ceal, how long does it take for them to ship the doll once we have paid?? Anyone??
      Plus, with black hair and pink lips, she look like Zhang Zi Yi, the actress of Memiors of A Geisha or 2046(chinese movie). The eyes, ears and mouth looks like her.mm..or am i the only one who see that??...hehe

16. If you don't get a custom face-up you will have her in your hot little hands in under two weeks.

17. Thanks Gayle ('',)...now have to think hard to get or not to get..*signnn*

18. This would be a 100% match!!!! Last weekend I visited Petra (artworkbyfennone) and tried it on her Ipsae and her Sooah. The resin colour is a 100% match. The only (small) problem is, that You would have to make the neckhole of the Elfdoll heads a little bigger. The model head is a little bit to small for my taste, but Sooah fits perfect on this georgous model body. And if somebody loves the models heads and isn´t fond of the 70cm size, one could put the Model head on the elfdoll body. Here is a picture of the resin match:

[​IMG]

19. 'Herself' Monahan (lol), sounds like a holy terror. What an amazing accidental pun. I'm running off to check the lottery tickets lingering at the bottom of my purse.

Eppie