1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollmore Model Glamourous Bust Body - LE Eva, Leah and Mellow

Mar 17, 2009

1. Whoa... so much for getting a hold of one for me, unless the boy already ordered one as an anniversary present. He was teasing he might, but it's hard to ever tell. *laugh*

2. Oh, no, they're definitely resin! If they weren't they would be offtopic. The vinyl dolls people are referring to are the DD (Dollfie Dream), because they have comparably large breasts^^.

While personally these two girls don't really move me, I applaud Dollmore for their idea. Most of the resin girls are pretty weak in the breast and it's nice to see more diversity^^ I don't think that their breasts look any more unrealistic than those new 'push up' styled ones Elfdoll and some other companies came out recently. They are just bigger (MUCH bigger)

Now if only a company besides Aoi Tuki came out with a really curvy girl (who has the hips/behind for breasts like these^^)

3. Wow. I actually find them really tempting... I wish the normal bust came as an extra part with them though, because I think there are going to be some problems with fitting those ladies into regular clothes. : /

4. :fangirl:At least they answered my question, I can get the same makeup that the Limited Eva has on the normal Model doll too, maybe for my b-day.....

5. Personally, they are just a bit too busty for my taste.

6. I was wondering, how do you know this? I can't find this information anywhere on Dollmore's website. I'm trying to make up my mind about ordering Eva Louise or not, but I can't before Tuesday (payday) and if there really are only two left then I'm afraid I won't be able to purchase her before they sell out.

I think these two dolls are great! They have lovely faces and the big breasts are a nice new addition. I like how Dollmore keeps getting better at what they do. :)

7. The lingerie mdels Dollmore do tend not to be too much more than standards, due to not having shoes or a full outfit. They also dropped their prices recently.

I'm becoming more and more disappointed that they didn't sculpt hips to balance the boobs. Because I would love a really busty Model Bonnie, but I don't like the look of large boobs without big womanly hips. I think their Eve body would have been more suited, as it has larger hips for its body size.

8. I have a model and her hips are bigger than those pics make them look.
      I can assure you Models are wasp waisted and woman hipped.
      Here's a good shot of the Model hipline.
      [​IMG]

9. if you want to know how many dolls are left, try adding them to the cart until the number you put is accepted. for example: try to add 10 dolls to the cart, if there are not 10 dolls left, you will get a warning saying "amount is not sufficient", then add less and less until the order is accepted. that will tell you how many are left.

10. PamSD: Wow, the Dollmore photos are totally misleading! They do have hips!

11. I appreciate the variety as well, and while I wouldn't personally buy one, I liked this design. Over-the-top, mature-looking, and certainly different. However, I can think of alot of people who would complain if they had to endure the "male girly model kit" reaction wherever they take their dolls. Just a consideration. I know there are plenty of us who are well-endowed ourselves, and that kind of attention tends to get pretty tiring. It would be sad, I think for all the class of the doll to get lost behind her intergalactic bajangoes, but then, I don't think anyone would be surprised :P

12. PamSD: oh wow... with those hips now I really want one of these girls... why do I not have money >.< (actually the answer is that I bought a Soom Amber... but still >.<)

13. Don't let those pictures fool you! The Model Girsl have SERIOUS hips! They cannot even share clothes with SD16 girls because of the size of their hips. The are very curvey and I think when we begin to see owner pics they will look beautifully proportioned. The pics on the company site were really taken to play up their endowments!!!

14. I asked Dollmore's Jee if I could buy an extra regular bust alongside The Eva Louise LE and it was possible. So that's an option if you really don't like the big bust and you're willing to spend another $ 60.

15. Thank you very much! Why didn't I think of this myself? :doh I was able to put 10 Eva Louises in my cart, that was how far I could go. I feel more at ease now knowing there actually are still 10 left. :)

16. When I first saw them I was shocked. But I instantly thought of the historical costumes that would look good on such girls. Gibson Girl, Renaissance Wench, Late Victorian Bustle......
      I would have fun with them. Definitely corset wearers though.

17. Funny, I left a question on their Q&A this afternoon trying to find out just that! Okay... if I can really get the regular chest too, I think I going to have to go for it.

That's exactly what I thought! Good lord, I'd have so much fun making clothes for those dolls. I do enough people-sized corsets, I'm always on the lookout for a doll who would look as lovely in a corset. :sweat

Edit: I feel silly asking this, but does anyone know if they come with the hi-heel feet or the flat foot? The description doesn't say. Whichever one isn't included, I think I'd want to buy...

18. Man. I totally cracked up and WTF'ed at the same time when I saw how HUGE those boobs were. THEN, I thought to myself...she'd be perfect for one of my old characters.

Does anyone know if these bust parts will be available later as basic items? I won't be able to afford these sets anytime in the near future, sadly. If anyone wants to sell off their bust part, I'd love to purchase it as well.

19. this is what Dollmore Jee said:

will there be other limited girls with these figures?
      => not now. but New limited edition with a glamorous body will be released later. ^^

will there be such basic girls (not limited, i mean)?
      => It won't be released in regular Ver.