1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollmore Narsha what fits? Clothes, Shoes, Eyes, Wigs discussion

Apr 1, 2006

1. I need to force myself to use my new camera more often to get used to it, so I can post some pictures of my Narsha girl. But I can tell you that both Mattel's Teen Trends clothing fits her, as do the Friends 2B Made outfits for their smaller doll line. And the prices on these two lines are very reasonable too. :) I haven't tried any of 14 inch Betsy McCall clothing on her, but they may very well work too. Oooh...must get my Betsy out of storage and see!;) As for the wig size, she shares the same size as my Volks SDC Kaede. Hope this info helps you! Happy shopping! :D

Hugs, Juli DC :daisy

2. I have a little Narsha boy, and he's a darling. My Prinz Gamble wears 14mm eyes...I wasn't as keen on 12mm for him, but that's a personal preference. As for clothes, I will confess to having a hard time. I'm delighted that Dollmore will be offering some outfits specifically for Narsha...what are the chances of boy clothes? ;)

He's sized between my Yo-SD and MSD, and his unique build makes him a tough one to dress. He can wear Yo tops, and also some 1/6 shirts (such as those made for Mattel's Ken). His wider hips let him keep MSD sized pants up; they serve as capri type trousers. I'm guessing it's easier to dress a girl Narsha. :) As for wigs, they can wear the 6-7, though the wig I have is Kid Delf and it's a bit big. I fix that by keeping a little hat on him. He's getting quite a hat collection, actually.

And here's a pic:
      [​IMG]

3. My Narsha girl, Alora is super good at posing and DOllmore does such a good job at the faceup and tiny detailing to her fingernails and toes. There is a Narsha database too. I am still having probs finding her some shoes- she only had 3 pairs so far.
      Alora wears all her sister's MSD clothing- only sometimes sleeves need to be cuffed and jeans may be a bit large. As for eyes- I find it's kinda hit or miss- some 16 mm eyes work for her, better luck mostly with 14 mm....same with wigs from different companies- Alora wears the same MSD wigs my Narae, Nerilka wears...and also some other MSD wigs, and some Cutie Delf ones too.

These are 14mm glass Dollshe eyes that had come with my Bernard:
      [​IMG]
      Here Alora is wearing F2BM jeans that fit my MSD's like capri pants- and the sneakers are MSD and too big, but look ok with baggy jeans.
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      She is not 'white' skinned, but she is still very pale.
      16mm Luts acrylic eyes:
      [​IMG]
      16mm Masterpiece eyes:
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      It's amazing how a change of eyes and wigs can make her look so different.
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      My little Emily Strange:
      [​IMG]

4. I have a narsha, and I got her a betsy mccall outfit, and it fits great! They only thing you have to rember is that the bjd arms are longer than the non-jointed dolls, so long sleeves don't work to well. but short sleve or sleeveless woks great!:)

5. Hi :sweat

I love the Narsha dolls - girls and boys. I only have a Narsha boy and it's soooo hard to dress him. He'd actually LOVE a pair of sneaks, jeans and a hoodie . . . know where I can find those items to fit?

Anyhoo . . . I posted photos of him over at the Narsha database . . . and he's not very happy with me because I dressed him as a girl for the photoshoot . . . come see please!!

http://denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69748&highlight=narsha

6. To those of you with Narsha's ... any problems with yellowing? I read on another thread about this issue and was wonderng how widespread the problem is? I was considering ordering a Narsha and want to be informed. I also noticed that the original poster of this thread toydoz4 has sold her Narsha recently here on DOA and wondered if maybe the yellowing problem was the reason?

Thanks in advance for any info you can give me. I have been wanting a Narsha for a while and am just now ready to buy. :)

7. No, not due to yellowing. Narsha was my first BJD and she is wonderful. I sold her because once I received my Roxy Lucy and Yam it reinforced in me the fact that I love and prefer the really tiny dolls to play with. And I have a room full of pretty shelf sitters already, so since she was only two weeks old, I felt it was best to sell her. I am in fact now regretting it, because my Mother in Law came to visit, and fell in love with Narsha. I may end up rebuying her as a gift for MIL.
      As for yellowing, I haven't had mine long enough to tell.
      Deborah

8. The jeans and capris from FRIENDS 2B MADE are PERFECT for NARSHA!!!!!!!!!!
      I just thought I would pass this on because they work great and are a wonderful length for her and the waist is a good fit too! Now all I need is to find some shoes to fit my Narsha!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]

9. Hey fellow Narsha owners!

Shoes aren't hard to find for her EXCEPT at BJD companies!!!
      You gotta hit ebay or any of the "normal" doll supply companies (Antina's/Dollspart/Monique/Kemper, etc).

Her shoe size is 2" X 1", which is quite easy to find!

Raven

10. I have another bit of information for Narsha owners!
      Apprently Narsha also fits into some unoa clothes!

I thought they'd be way too small...but the shirt fits perfect, better than it did on my mini fee. The leggings fit like capris though, a little long. But its still cute. XD

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]

11. Hey Talis, congratualtions on your Narsha, they are beautiful dolls. Here's mine, with a Volks MSD and a Narae, and a Naripon
      [​IMG]
      They can also wear Custom House Little Junior clothes. as you can see they are quite a bit shorter than MSD, and taller than YOs.

12. Hi Talis,

I echo Stella Maris' congrats on your Narsha! :) I have Black Melody Narsha, who I've named Angelica. She's currently wearing a Mattel Teen Trend outfit, and Luts boots. Mattel's Teen Trends outfits can be found at TOYS R US, KB TOYS, FAO, and occassionally Target and Walmart (mostly when more toys are stocked for Christmas). As Stella wrote and has pictured above, Narsha is taller than both Yo-SD and Petite Ai, but shorter and a bit slimmer than Volks MSD. Narsha and Volks SDC (Super Dolfie Cute) can share clothing and wigs, but I think Narsha's feet are a teensy bit smaller. Narsha also fits many of the Friends 2B Made outfits, which can be found online (www.friends2Bmade.com), or in some Build-A-Bear stores. For simple shoes try Monique Trading, and Antalinas Doll Supply, you'll have to Google for their websites, as I'm without my bookmarks on this borrowed computer. Congrats again, and happy shopping! :)

Hugs, Juli DC :)

13. No, you'd be better off going with smaller MSD size outfit than with Yo. For comparison:

Narsha with MSD
      [​IMG]

Leeke Sweet, which is similar scale to Yo, with MSD
      [​IMG]

Narsha is much bigger than the Yo set...the shorts my Narsha is wearing are from a Friends 2 B Made outfit, and those are pretty reasonably priced. You might also try Teen Trends items.

14. I find that as far as my lil Narsha boy goes, I dress him in Yo shirts and MSD bottoms (though long MSD shorts are just about normal trouser length on him).

15. I've got LOTS of F2BM outfits for her and my MNF. As well as my Tonner stuff (some of which fits quite well) and the assorted Teen Trends things I have. Betsy McCall's clothes don't suit her. What I'm after are the basics like a well made pair of jeans. I'll just keep plugging away. Thanks all!

16. I am so new to this and I feel like such a n00b... but I've done a lot of searches and just can't find what I'm looking for... I keep searching in the market place to find clothes that'll fit my Narsha but there are just no threads specifically for Narsha... So my question is, what other dolls are the same fit as my Narsha. What other dolls can I search for in the market to find clothes for my Narsha? I know the Friends to be Made line will fit her but I don't like any of the clothes on their site right now. Plus I'd like to know for future knowledge. So, can anyone help me out please?

List So Far:

Friends To Be Made
      Custom House Little Junior
      Minoruwold Junior
      Dollmore
      Madame Alexander (14")
      14" Kish (Lark, Piper, and Raven)

14" Betsy McCall

17. In the Narsha discussion thread it's said that she fits into clothes by Dollmore, Custom House Little Junior, and Minoruworld Junior stuff. Does this mean you're keeping your Narsha :)

18. The 14' betsy McCall doll clothes by Tonner fit like a charm! I once owned a narsha. Also Friends 2B made fit too!

19. Oh? Is that a different doll line?

20. Betsy is a vinyl doll, like Gene and Tyler (and Barbie). You should be able to find clothing for Betsy through standard doll stores or on eBay...since she's a little more mainstream than BJDs, there should be more out there. I know FAO carried things for her (when we had an FAO here :( ).

Thanks for the tip, julipinetree. I'll have to go see what's available, my poor Hana has very little clothing in her wardrobe.

Edit: She comes in two sizes, so make sure any outfit you're considering getting is meant for the 14" version, and not the 8".