1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollmore Narsha what fits? Clothes, Shoes, Eyes, Wigs discussion

Apr 1, 2006

1. I just received my order from Juju's Dolly Mall and the shoes fit well :58SCb girl dressy flats and J58SSd lo-back sneaker If you find shoes that fit Sharmin it will fit Narsha and also I made some sandals from a tutorial here at doa : sandals ribbon its nice and easy to make

2. I am about to order Narsha and Coco and am looking around for clothing and shoes. I am not particularly in love with the offerings on the Dollmore site.

Is there already a list of clothing/shoe brands that fit this in-between sized doll? Her feet are only 0.7 of a cm longer than a regular YoSD (5 cm for Narsha as opposed to 4.3 cm for YoSD), but is that enough to mean that regular YoSD footwear won't work?

If there are some links to the information already on DoA, I would appreciate it. Otherwise, some guidance from collectors who already own Narsha and friends would be great!

3. I have ordered a Dollmore Narsha and Coco and am wondering if some of the Marley Wentworth clothing (and other 12" clothing, such as for the Alice doll), and accessories might work with my two new girls. I suspect that the clothing will be too small, but would like to know for sure.

I have searched the internet for Marley's measurements, but apart from finding out that she is a 12 inch doll, I couldn't find any more information.

Here are my questions:
      - Does anyone have Marley's full measurements including chest, waist, hips, arm length, leg length and foot length measurements
      - Has anyone tried Marley's (and other 12" Tonner's) cute clothing on Narsha with any sucess?

- What about the beautiful Marley Wentworth bed? Does anyone own this? How long/wide is it?

Here are Narsha's measurements:

Chest - 5.9"
      Waist - 5.5"
      Hips - 6.7"
      Arm Length - 4.7"
      Leg Length - 5.9"
      Foot Length - 2"

Thanks for any help!

4. I can take measurements of my Tonner Agnes Dreary - she is the same body as Marley. Her brother's outfits fit the Fairyland littlefee I had here for a little while as a note.

hold on... gonna go get the measurements for you :)

Chest = 5.75"
      Waist = 4.75"
      Hips = 5.5"
      Arm Length = 4.5"
      Leg Length - 6.25"
      Foot Length = 1.5"

I took all the measurements twice just to make sure. I think any tight-fitting outfits would be out, especially because of the waist/hip difference. But looser outfits, particularly those that flare out for the hips might work.

Also - if you get the bed, let us know. It does look lovely! :)

5. Oh thanks so much for those measurements, Rosella. How kind of you to take the trouble!
      I will save those measurements and also, take your advice and try to avoid the tight-fitting stuff. There might still be some Marley things that might work. Her outfits are so well made and adorable.
      I'm in Adelaide, SA by the way! Nice to meet another Aussie!

Yes - the bed is gorgeous! It's kind of hard to find correctly-scaled furniture for these "in between" sized dolls, I am finding!

6. Nice to meet you too!

I love the Tonner clothes - they have great styles. There are also some patterns for 12" Tonner dolls Marley/Agnes/Alice/Lyra that I've seen on ebay if you like sewing :)

and yes, you are completely right - very hard to find furniture. I'm always scouting for stuff.

7. I research for her high shoes or flat shoes.

Have you got an idea where I can buy that ?

8. My Narsha is wearing minifee/slim mini shoes. They are a bit long but do stay on. Are just the right width. I imagine if you get boots it's not visible at all.

9. Has anyone tried Angell Studio starry size clothes on Narsha?

10. Valentinegirl, there is a great seller on Etsy who does Barbie things but will custom-make something in another size if you need it. He's wonderful to work with, if you wanted to go that direction. I think it's okay if I post this here: FurnitureForDolls

My Narsha definitely shares shoes and wigs with my Narae....

11. My Narsha's feet fit into Iplehouse JID ankle boots (bought a while ago, don't know if they still have them), and Dollmore shoes and boots (obviously). Slim mini shoes do fit her, too.

12. We rise from the dead.
      Any new shoes for Zihu/Narsha?

13. I made an important discovery. Ok, not that significant, but useful. :) My Zihu can wear Paola Reina dresses and shoes (for 33cm tall dolls). The dress is a little shorter and the shoes wider and shorter than ideal, but it's workable.