1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollmore Trinity Discussion - Part 2

Jun 8, 2016

1. Hi all, how long does Trinity normally take to arrive, dolls I have ordered from Dollmore before (including Dahlia) usually took on average about 2 months but I am getting towards 3 now for Trinity.

2. I was told it would take a bit more than 2 months for my PIF Golden Dust... I took that to mean add 2 weeks.. but they just got back from a big show so it could be a bit more? just my best 'logic' guess

3. Thanks for that, I also sent them a message last night (though I don't like to be too pushy) and they have replied to say they will ship her today. Their main delay was they had so many holidays in May they only worked 19 days.

4. holy cow! oh crap I better get my other order in fast to combine to my doll.... They may go into over drive to catch up and by the date calculator the 23 was what my ship day 'could be LOL... (i have sentimental reasons for wanting that day so it won't happen for me lol) wow that's a short month O_o

5. Well Dollmore were true to their word and the tracking number popped into my inbox this morning, now comes the checking the tracking every morning. Pity it wasn't a week earlier as my husband goes into hospital on Saturday for a hip op and he usually picks my parcels up from the Parcelforce office in York for me but he will be unable to drive for a while. I work in York but my office is the other side of the city so I would have to fight my way through the rush hour traffic after work which is a pain.

6. I live in York!!!!!!! Greetings from me and Story!!!

[​IMG]

#186 Harmoniii, Jun 18, 2017
      Last edited: Jun 18, 2017
    7. Hi, nice to see someone else in my area, she went into customs on Thursday evening so just waiting now for them to release her then I can either pick her up or get her delivered depending on who will be home.

8. My dream doll in York!! I cant wait to see your pics of her! Did you finish making her dress? x

9. I have knitted 2 long sleeved dresses, a cropped long sleeve bolero style top (found some lovely sparkly wool in Duttons) with matching strappy top underneath and am in the middle of a loose jumper. Have also bought several pairs of shoes, boots and at a car boot sale a couple of weeks ago picked up 2 gorgeous long floral strappy dresses (they are obviously for toddlers but actually are very mature looking for a small child).

10. Duttons for Buttons!!!

Wow!!! She's got a more extensive wardrobe than my girl already!!! I wish I had the skills to knit for my girl but right now she needs more shorts than sweaters! x

11. Well just paid the customs fee of £76.75 which is the most I have ever paid but then she is the most expensive doll I have ever bought. Being delivered tomorrow, I really want to jump in the car and go get her from the depot but seems a bit foolish doing a 60 mile round trip, have waited nearly 3 months so I suppose another 24 hours or so won't hurt me.

12. I admire your willpower!!! But YAY!!!! Can't wait to see her! x

[​IMG] Story is pleased too - this is her happy face!!! x

#192 Harmoniii, Jun 20, 2017
      Last edited: Jun 20, 2017
    13. Klaire arrived today, not had a lot of time this evening after work so haven't tried her fullset on yet, also didn't realise her hands and feet were separate though it means I can paint her nails more easily.

[​IMG]

14. She is stunningly lovely!!! Lucky lucky you!!! She's a gorgeous doll! x

15. Managed to pierce her ears and paint her nails yesterday but didn't have time to seal them. Also changed her eyes as the ones she came with are a very dark purple and I had a blue pair spare my Dahlia used to wear.

16. Not a very good photo of Klaire, I can see why when she first appeared there were comments that her head was large, in fact it is really small but in this photo it looks a bit out of scale, must be the way she photographs. I have ordered her some new eyes as the ones she came with are too dark and large, also her wigs do not fit very well and tend to pop off. The dress is one of two I bought at a car boot sale for the grand sum of £1.50, the other is exactly the same with a white background instead of black, shoes from Next, sparkly bolero jacket I knitted (and of course she has to have a Cath Kidston bag).

[​IMG]

17. She's very lovely!!! I struggled with that wig as the weight of it kept pulling it off my girl's head - I've not put it back on her since that first day. After manhandling them a wee bit the other wigs have been ok for me as long as I use the silicon cap. She looks amazing - what a great look for her x

18. i GOT MY SHIPPING NOTICE FOR Elysia! XD

Technically i got it yesterday but they muddled the notice lol

19. ty I'm starting to get in a flap about a 'safe' seat for her when she arrives... she may have to live on a couch as big as she is lo... good motivator to get a bit of extra cleaning done! She prolly won't get here till Monday unless i find out she's at the post and i can pic up lol