1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollmore Trinity Discussion - Part 2

Jun 8, 2016

1. Shipping notice for My Agnes Eugenia!! :dance Happy dance. <3

2. oh I can't wait to see her! Get some nice clear shots of her face up!. I always want to see them wigless in owner shots to REALLY see the face up'.

3. Congrats!! If I had the space for a Trinity, that's totally the one I would get, in a heartbeat. She's so, so pretty. Spam her lots when she arrives!

4. Congrats!!! I ordered my Klaire and then they came out with Eugenia and I was kind of bummed... So post lots of pictures!

5. Uhm ya .... dolls that can wear ppl clothing... not a good thing? :sweat... This could be bad for me... only thing that made it 'less' bad? A lack of stock/sizes.... The idea of what it could have cost if they had everything in the sizes i wanted.... :eek::horror: I'm doomed if i ever shop when stock arrives :...( I just wanted a 'few' things... :chomp::chomp::chomp:
      [​IMG]

6. Well, put it into perspective. Consider how much you spent for aaaalll those clothes and then consider the cost of a single Trinity outfit. Or one pair of Trinity shoes.

Suddenly doesn't seem so dire, eh? :kitty2

7. The volume of clothes and shoes you can acquire can be overwhelming! I now ask myself if this outfit is better than all the things I already have!

8. @Lady Tiku My girl has a billion pairs of shoes! There was a shoe sale at Babies 'R' Us... I couldn't help it! :XD: Beware of the sales!

9. Instead of spending a fortune on clothes I'm just going to keep buying Story different coloured wigs x

[​IMG]

Historie . . . by Harmy♥, on Flickr

#229 Harmoniii, Jul 15, 2017
      Last edited: Jul 15, 2017
    10. lol I got a red like that but in the super long as a freebie... Ely will try that tomorrow.... I also need to find my 'safe' (not rubber bands) hair ties to control these mops O_o The clip I use for my hair, that had been perfect for the G.Dust outfit, won't hold all the hair in the wig your girl has!... I was shocked at how much hair is on these wigs! I hope the long red one will take a loose braid if nothing else... I'm so bad with wigs ><. I'll have to replace the fullset one soon at the rate I'm going lol. But ya as my girl gets more variety in clothing looks she will get wigs too ><

This is true if you don't count that I spent enough to GET a DM trin dress! LOL

I admit I'm bad for "I'll give this a try and take it back if i don't like"..... only nothing ever seems to 'go back :huh?:.

Ya the shoe thing scares me... I used to have the nick name 'Imelda' (as in Marcos ><). I used to own shoes by the ton... my wrecked back is the only reason I don't still lol. The day I made my 'haul' we went by the 'babies r us'... I was glad it was already closed! lol.... I'm even thinking 'christening gown for a long white to adapt -_- ... You should see my Barbie shoe hoard.... i feed 'my' wants thru her to start with lol.

11. Shoes are my downfall and they are bulky to store!

12. with adult size 4 (best fit? "Italian" SIZE 4.5)... I HOARD shoes when i find a good fit... as in "i'll take one in each color please".... I've had the same size foot since GRADE 3!!! that is if you don't count that they got 'fat' literally for a while enough to up a half size... and got wider >< lol so ya... I'm wanting to look into 'ball room' shoes for childern to see if they run this tiny and/or what the cost is... And I need some 'jazz' type shoes so may as well nab a pair for Ely? oh ya I'm bad

13. They used to make toddler shoes for pageants that had low heels and were very adult styles but I think they gave into public pressure that such shoes were not appropriate for small children. Too bad! Here are some. The pink ones are a US toddler size 4 and they fit best. The red ones are a 5.

[​IMG]

14. Unboxing Eugenia! So excited -

Have a question for everyone! I'm a bit unexperienced with the stringing of dolls - but my big girl came without her hands and feet attached. Hahaha . . . does anyone have a video / tutorial or any advice on how to attach them? I'm attaching a picture of what her "peg" hands look like. Does the peg need to be detached? I must sound like such a newbie! I just haven't seen anything like this before and feel as though I should be able to make sense of this . . . :lol:[​IMG][​IMG]

15. you need help for one thing... and those ar the pulling tools! it's hooked to her string... pull down/out you NEED clamp or someone/something to pull/secure the string while it's out and you slide the 'cup' part on the string first... then hook the apendage on

EDIT... if you wait till tomorrow eve i can do a reverse process and film it at my meet up?

16. We figured it! LOL! Thank you for the help though. My sister and I were able to stretch the string and loop a band around it to pull the joints through, and then "hook" it through hand / feet. We did it! Now to dress her up!

17. Dollmore created the hooks because fingers were getting broken during shipping.

18. and for ease of dressing

19. Pics!!!!!!! x

20. Just got to editing photos! First up is just showing her make-up, without wig.
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      Lips close-up:
      [​IMG]