1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollmore Trinity Discussion - Part 2

Jun 8, 2016

1. #241 seraphicdolls, Jul 16, 2017
      Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2017
    2. Wow!!! She's totally stunning!!!! You must be beyond thrilled!!! x

3. She is so beautiful!! I'm so jealous! Congrats @seraphicdolls She is stunning.

4. lol omg did NOT need to see the fantastic face up shots! If I ever win the lotto or .... more likely lose my mind..... THIS could be a great second choice sculpt... she is gorgeous... She has just the most subtle 'exotic' feel about her.

And I just noticed how similar the story blurbs for her and Golden Dust Ely are... maybe the one Ely rejected as her love was not a man but ... XD...

5. I am to damn tired from hauling this girl to the meet and putting her i TWO different full sets lol so I'm being ultra lazy and just gonna link her album... the white dress is a custom item I had made for her to 'hang out' in and not be 'stained or get covered in dust...The tiny doll she holds is not mine. And omg snaps palooza on the golden dust outfit! Jacket goes on like a dream cuz it opens from the wrist to the puff! The puff could use a 'plumper' in it .. of get stuffed lol)

Elysia Hazel

6. @Lady Tiku, All the pictures are great! The white outfit is a good idea for hanging out! I think I would get a stroller to take her to a meet. Or use my husband's wheel chair!

7. i have a 60's full pram i normally use but my usual ride is not here and the replacement did not have a 'van' for the pram to go in ><. Technically she doen't fit the pram either (too tall/long) but it will work for meets and the con that is local since i stay on the school campus in dorms that weekend. I also discovered I 'need' a walking support if i have to carry anything more than my purse ><

8. @Lady Tiku Your Elysia is gorgeous! And I absolutely love all of the dresses she is wearing in your meet photos. The white gown is too die for! Very elegant.

Thank you everyone for the kind words on miss Eugenia! She will be called Marnie - my twin sister named her after our grandmother, whose name was Maureen, and passed away just over a year ago. I think she would've loved her - she was Catholic through and through! Maybe that is why we were instantly drawn to My Agnes - it reminded us of her. :3nodding:

We totally were blown away by her make-up! Especially the manicure and pedicure. She is quite a big girl - and her weight surprised me. But the whole family really has taken to her - even my Dad, who wanted to take her to a wedding next week because her white dress looked fitting. Haha - don't think that is going to happen!

I just ordered a large acrylic display "tomb" for her. Very excited for when it arrives! Hoping the measurements work out well.

Already have my eye on Revolution Klaire - oh no! :chomp: I have my sister to blame for getting me hooked! How to sneak another big girl in . . . hmmmm!

9. I love the new dolls if only I could afford one :)

#250 Ebichu, Jul 19, 2017
      Last edited: Jul 19, 2017
    10. TY and the white dress was a plain night dress i had made for her (extra long to tuck over feet) so i had something to put her in that covered her from the sun, kept dust off and wouldn't stain... nice heavy cotton and snaps up the back XD I love my local seamstress doll mom! lol.
      That is so sweet about your girls name! My girl is Elysia 'Hazel'... Hazel is my grandmother's name and my Mom's middle name lol. And your Dad is flippin' awesome to be so taken with your doll lol. And I could not do the tomb form my girl .. nope couldn't bring myself to lol. she will sit in the living room mostly and lay on the spare bed at night unless i find a char for her that's safe unattended.

11. Okay double post for a reason.... I am not selling this! But I can tell you where to get a white gown like mine XD it's $60 CAD btw. so even better for those in the US lol... PM me if you want info cuz it's not sold in a shop I can link too.

12. @Lady Tiku I love your girl! Especially with that red braid. Did you blush her hands/feet, or is that Dollmore? It's very well done!

@seraphicdolls I am fighting very hard against Revolution Klaire! She would definitely by my next Trinity if/when I get another. :)

Dollmore was not kidding when they warned me about the Blanc Printemps eyelash flowers. I am constantly reglueing them on! They're so pretty but I'm worried I'm going to lose them--even with me being extra careful they just tend to fall off.

13. I get blushing done by companies where i can... bettween not steady hands and bad eyes i don't even want think what she'd look like if I tried lol And thanks that dumb red braid was the long red frizzball they sent as a freebie and she uses it as a default. We will see when I can get a fancy braid from Monique. I never could french braid lol

And someone else got your doll and they just take the flowers off... Maybe do that until you can find some 'replacements' in a craft store? Because the flowers are hand applied by DM anyhow so ya... save them so you don't lose them until you can replace?

14. Hi =D

I just finished putting on the Red Priestess dress on Klaire. ^-^
      So glad I got marketplace now and found this lovely dress. =D
      And here she is in her crimson gown:
      [​IMG]

~Kat

15. Wow!!!!!! OMG she's stunning x

16. great girl and what a great shot too!

17. @Harmoniii, thank you! =)

@Lady Tiku, thank you! It helps when the Sun is out. ^-^

Really looking at the 30% off Gray Road dress set on the Dollmore site,
      but it just doesn't fit her character. >.<

~Kat

18. I've been looking at that outfit since they first posted it! It's not really in my budget this month..... but.....

19. Yay! Pictures! She looks fabulous! <3 Glad it went to a good home where it will actually be worn.