1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollmore Trinity Discussion - Part 2

Jun 8, 2016

1. @Dark Angel, thank you! =D
      Really enjoying the dress on Klaire. ^-^
      [​IMG]
      ~Kat

2. That outfit looks great on Klaire!

3. Gorgeous dress! Such dramatic flair. <3

4. Drive by spam! Ely & Kali are reading one of Kali's favorite books. Note Kali the panther is a shapeshifter and does speak but it's a voice that sounds in your head rather than spoken words...

[​IMG]
      P1020288
      by J L, on Flickr

5. Lovely photo Lady T!! Nice to learn more about Kali too x

6. Thanks! it just shows off her mysteriousness. *lol, is that even a word* >.<

Thanks! it just fits and accentuates her slender silhouette so very well. =D

In other news, I also found a Blue Voler outfit. YaY!
      So Klaire will have some more wardrobe options in her future. ^-^
      *Or I just should go for another Trinity...Elysia or Jude* XD

~Kat

7. OmG!!! Get a Jude!!!!!! x

8. If I had the money (or space!) I would get My Agnes Eugenia. But I love the dress on the Drop of Dream Elysia. :D

9. >.<, well I am leaning toward Golden Jude. She's just so adorable and cute. =D

OR indeed an Elysia , Drop of Dream or Blanc Printemps
      (The flowers on the eyelashes are lovely, but I'd be scared for them to fall off and vanish under a couch or something.) XD

~Kat

10. one person just asked for the lash flowers to be sent in a package... if you did that you could take then to a craft shop and try to find 'extras'.... cuz they glued on the lashes by hand anyhow. ^^

11. Sounds like a good idea, even more flowers. >.<

Just saw that My Agnes Eugenia now has joined the sold out group, I might need to decide faster. XD

~Kat

12. Oh no! :(

Well... it's not like I could have afforded her anytime in the near future.

13. that was my reaction too. I sighed over her once a week or so:(

14. Same.

I had ordered my Klaire and then maybe a week or two later they came out with Eugenia and it was love at first sight. But by then I had already spent my money!

(Don't get me wrong, I still adore my Klaire, but something about that Eugenia...)

15. YaY!

The Blue Voler outfit came in yesterday. ^-^
      Klaire is happy to show off her new outfit and blond haircut:
      [​IMG]

~Kat

16. She looks fantastic in that dress!

17. Thank you! She still has that slim look, though not as much as the Red Priestess dress. =D
      Now actually looking real hard at Blanc Printemps Elysia. XD
      Since her mature look and white dress would be like the counterpart to Klaire's style.
      Or just go with Golden Jude. >.<

~Kat

18. They do fall off very, very easily! They warn you about it, thankfully, but yeah I think I'll need to take @Lady Tiku advice and get to a craft shop to find extras. :)

And the Blue Voler dress is to die for! Congrats!

19. >.<, something died this month for the Blue Voler Dress.......My wallet. XD
      Though it was worth every penny. ^-^

~Kat

20. My vote is for Elysia. She's stunning in that white dress. (plus I just like her sculpt better)