1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollmore Trinity Discussion - Part 2

Jun 8, 2016

1. The high heel feet and shoes are available separately also! I ordered some for my Elysia.

2. o.O, overlooked that bit of information. Thanks!
      Also ordered them for Klaire. =D

~Kat

3. wonder if there are some body pics around of the new body

4. So I see someone was able to get Dollmore to sell them a big bust part separately:
      Dollmore.net :: Everything for Doll & more

Was it anyone here? Does anyone know if it would fit a Trinity with a regular bust? Does anyone know what it even looks like?

5. it will fit the old bust body... the breast themselves are fuller.. think same bra size but a bigger cup lol, if you look closely at the new bust pics on the doll pages you can see they are more round and closer together looking. girlish bust VS more womanly shaped. The heel feet also work with the older dolls. no really good comparison pics yet.

6. Thank you. I hope they do post a pic of the bust soon because it’s so hard to tell with clothes.

Another question, has anyone here bought ballet shoes or pointe shoes for their Trinity? What size did you get and where? I’m looking at the ones on the Payless shoes site or the myriad of Chinese ones on eBay and the sizing is just all over the place and I don’t know what to pick. It would be very hard to get the fit right since they should be tight.

7. I have soft ballet shoes. I'll have to do some trying on to see which ones fit best. Since these are small toddler sizes, I don't think you will find toe shoes unless they are made for dolls. I have the Dollmore Lusion toe shoes, but I haven't tried them on the Trinity feet yet. I ordered the large bust today. You have to get permission and a link to ordered it. You have to prove you own a Trinity. They did warn me that the skin color would be different due to resin changes. .

8. Oh, thank you! I’d love to hear about the shoes and bust part! That’s awesome you’re getting one! I hope it’s not hard to install.

9. Hi!

Klaire's high heel feet and high heel shoes arrived. ^-^
      Really love how elegant and natural her ankles look now. =D

Quick picture before the sun went away:
      [​IMG]

~Kat

10. @Angelkat Wow!! She is too die for! :love Love her in this short blond wig too. She has a 1920's vibe - a wonderful look for Trinity girls. I also love those shoes! Might have to think about the high heel feet for my girl in the future . . .:chomp:

11. @seraphicdolls

Thanks! She's just so adorable and the short hair gives her so much flair. ^-^

Another quick picture when the sun peeked from behind the clouds:
      [​IMG]
      ~Kat

12. Hi!

Dollmore has the Burgundy Perfume Dress as a separate set for sale! =D
      Dollmore.net :: Everything for Doll & more

Really love the look of this set, glad they are selling it separately and it's limited to 3 sets.

~Kat

13. I wonder why they do this sometimes. I sure wish they’d sell the red riding hood set separately but they told me no.

14. If you want a red riding hood set, you could commission someone to make you something similar or even something of your own design! If you want a Dollmore brand item, you might eventually find it on the secondary market. Either way, I hope you find your grail outfit!:)

15. Gee, I can’t imagine there are a lot of people who can sew for this size but that would be nice. I at least hope Dollmore releases some more outfits someday.

16. The Dollmore Red Riding Hood outfit is stunning and the hood is a show-stopper!
      You're right, @riversoblood about the rarity of dressmakers for Trinity. A determined Trinity owner might need to find a local sewer so the doll could be measured for fit. A sewer who makes their own patterns and works with a variety of fabrics would be best. It would REALLY be helpful if someone developed Trinity clothing patterns or slopers (basic pattern pieces) for sale! Maybe someone on Etsy will do just that.

17. Oh man, yes, I would love some patterns! My sewing skills are pretty basic though so I sure can’t draft my own.

18. About the RRHood set...ya getting one like it... good luck. The materials alone for only doing one would be a fortune. Some parts are rather delicate. And frankly you would be smarter to find a seamstress for humans who has the skills needed to work making wedding dresses... I say this because i have the outfit and know suck a seamstress... There is more to the outfit than meets they eye i pictures... But start with ppl with extreme high quality skills who has access to high quality fabrics and might be able to get deals. I'm a lucky one... I got mine second hand and would rather die than part with it lol.