1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollmore Trinity Discussion - Part 2

Jun 8, 2016

1. She is beautiful! :D

2. @QuanaP Wow!! CONGRATS! She is absolutely breathtaking. You must be over the moon! :love I love her outfit. So graceful!

3. Thank you very much ♡

Thank you very much. I'm so over the moon for sure ♡♡♡ the ourfit is very well done. The details are really good. ♡

#363 QuanaP, May 24, 2018
      Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2018
    4. Lovely! =D

Kat

5. Aww I'm so happy to know that, my dear .

6. @QuanaP Wow, I agree with everyone else, she is lovely! I am still curious about the large bust as well. Are you able to tell how much larger than the regular one it is? Like, would the clothes for the regular doll fit the large bust still?

7. I just got the large bust piece for my Elysia today. I will try to measure them tomorrow.

8. Awesome, thank you!

9. Here are very beautiful new girls :D

My Nuada (Sanglant Kate) wants show herselft too ^^

[​IMG]

10. Have you all seen the beautiful new Trinity girl? It is another beautiful Kate - this time looking like Elizabeth Taylor in Cleopatra style outfit and headdress. :D AMAZING! If only I had more room . . . but I'm still holding out for Rev Klaire, hehe <3
      [​IMG]

11. Oh woooooowww! Wish I’d held out for her instead of my Drop of Dream Elysia I wasn’t able to bond with. If I had this new Kate, I’d totally give her lavader eyes to complete the Elizabeth Taylor effect! :fangirl:

12. Hi! =D

Kate arrived safely and she is so lovely in her burgundy perfume dress set! ^-^
      [​IMG]

~Kat

13. FANTASTIC dress!!

14. She looks SO beautiful!!!

15. Thanks! I do love her dress, it makes for a cute contrast to Klaire's white outfit. =)

Thanks! Trying out some different hair styles at this moment. She now matches her sister Klaire. =D

[​IMG]

~Kat

16. @nancy_schroeder_ca how did the ball joint hand look from far away? Do you think it looks nice on the trinity doll as a whole or does it look mismatched? The close up picture looks really really nice but I wanted to ask you how natural it would look as a whole in your opinion I became tempted when I saw the jointed hands, it is very nice!

@Angelkat I see you are one of the 3 that got the dress me also but I have no trinity doll yet XD Im waiting for white skin trinity that dollmore said they will think about making

17. This is not a great picture but it is from the time Jude was using the right ball joint hand. They are a bit smaller than the Trinity hands but I think they still look good.Especially if you use both hands!
      [​IMG]

18. I love that she matched her mismatch hands with mismatched shoes! She is even bigger than I thought!!! :D

Thank you for the picture, I appreciate :aheartbea:apresent: She has a gentle face

19. Yes! She was really showing off her size and the shoes in that shot! I really need to try some other wigs on her. I think another style would suit he better. I was also taking pictures of the shoes. They are two different sizes, Unfortunately Lucky Top doesn't make little heels in Toddler size 4 anymore. Probably not appropriate for real children but they were great for the Trinity flat feet. I will try to do a color match later. I just got a new large bust for Elysia and the resin looks darker. .