1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollmore Trinity Discussion - Part 2

Jun 8, 2016

1. Seeing the photos in this thread has reminded me I really need to take my Persona Pathos Lumie outside for photos at some point :XD: But for now I thought I'd put this photo here of her. This was one of the first photos I took with my DSLR camera I got last year. I just love how it picked up all the details in her face up.

[​IMG]

2. That photo is STUNNING! I love how we can see each brush stroke that painted her lips and eyelashes :D

3. That's an incredible shot! Love the captured details.

4. Thank you so much! I thought it was incredible being able to see all those brushstrokes. Dollmore did such a fantastic job with the Persona Pathos Lumie face up; simply stunning to photograph.

5. @Magical Rin I thought this too! Beautiful photo!

6. Lumie looks amazing! I cannot wait to see more pics. :)

7. Whew! Just paid off my Elysia. :D I wasn't thinking I would so I'm not at all prepared for her arrival. *_*

8. That's wonderful! Can't wait to see your pics when she arrives!

9. It sounds like it'll be October or so? I'm really hoping she can get here before Halloween, for reasons. >.>

10. Ooh that would be fantastic! A doll that size would probably creep out trick or treaters if you opened the door and had her next to you haha

11. Lol! That's perfect. I have to do that now.

12. Yes!! <3 I want to use her in my decorations, haha. I hope we have trick or treaters this year, as we're finally in a neighborhood with kids (we'd been in mostly college-student apartments previously). I don't know how crazy I'll be able to make the house this year, but I do love this holiday far too much.

13. For some reason kids haven't come by our street much the past few years (probably because most of the neighbors turn their lights out so I assume the Halloweeners skip our street altogether) but there is a house in my city that incorporates mannequins into their front lawn display on Halloween and it looks amazing! It's such a fun holiday :lol:

14. This is an incredible shot!~ <3

Hi again, dear friends! Sorry for the hiatus.. however, am really happy reading the previous posts and catching up on everyone's latest acquisitions.

Myself personally, I'd really, really love Red Priestess Klaire, and Gold dust & Blanc Printemps Elysia, but the funds, funds, funds... xD Oh well, a person can dream...

Anyhow, here is my Persona Pathos Lumie... I'm not sure if I've shown her here, with the dress :3

[​IMG]

15. Oh my gosh, that dress!! I love that style <3 And she's practically to the doorknob, oh my..

16. Lumie looks amazing.

What do you all think of the new Elysia? I am not a fan. I am not sure why of all the looks they could have done they chose that look for her. I really cannot imagine that she will sell easily.

My Elysia should be here a month from now, I hope. :)

17. I think she is a Halloween influenced offering. Dollmore does a lot of Halloween type dolls. I'm not sure if they care if they all sell. A lot of people on facebook have said they liked the dress and wig, so some may order her and ask them to omit the faceup.

18. What do you all do to make your Trinitys stand better? I usually hot glue suede or wire but I'm hesitant to do that with my Klaire. (Maybe because she costs so much!)

19. @Dark Angel Personally I don't do anything; sometimes I balance her against stuff, but otherwise I keep my Lumie on a stand/sitting somewhere. I haven't had any success getting her to stand on her own. Sueding would probably help, but I can only imagine how strong wire would have to be to make much of a difference :|