1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollmore Trinity Discussion - Part 2

Jun 8, 2016

1. I like the idea of a white dress...something washable and maybe regency/empire. As it is, I started working with some wool and the taffeta lining water spots very easily. The only way to get rid of that will be to go to the cleaner's, only imagine the funny looks I'll get! Maybe pass off the coat as a really skinny toddler's?

Was wondering if there would be more "Edna" editions, it has to cost a lot to produce a new mold even if the bodies are standard.

@Xila --I did pay in full.

2. Congrats! I forget whether I mentioned, but I did make my first payment... I picked Sugar Amnesia Elysia (Looks like I got set #9, there's now only 1 left!) plus an extra Lumie head ($550 for each blank extra head!! Not cheap, but I just love them both...), big bust and high feel feet, plus some extra goodies :chomp: I wish I could swing paying in full, but i also don't anticipate needing the whole 12 month layaway... I'm too excited! Not a cheap gal, that's for sure, but the allure of a 1/2 scale doll is too cool to me. Feels like it'll be ages until I actually see her, though!

3. Hi!

So I choose Eugenia! ^-^
      Hopefully I can get a Marienne in the future, but since this was the only Eugenia...
      The choice was hard and still was contemplating it for like a week. XD
      Already missed out on Eugenia Ethereal Beauty with all my contemplating last time. >.<

Ooh well, let's break the good news to Kate and Klaire. =D
      With a bit of luck she should arrive before my birthday in 4 months. =)

~Kat

4. Congrats!

5. Does Dollmore typically allow purchasing these girls or parts blank? I'd love to get a blank doll I could paint and dress myself.

6. Dollmore will sell blank heads to someone who owns a Trinity, but they never sell complete blank dolls.

7. Ah, too bad. I wonder why they won't sell blank girls. But thanks for letting me know :)

8. your best bet is to buy one and do a split (sell off the outfit) and just request the doll blank. HOWEVER they do not reduce the price any. you pay for a face up if you get it or not... This is a question that has been asked and answered before... by more than one person lol yes including me.

9. Yesterday my Dollmore Trinity Elysia - La sorcière du sang bleu arrived. She is so awesome in real!! I cannot believe she is not more popular. Actually, when I first saw her promotion pictures I was also a little disappointed, especially her faceup. Usually I like darker/smokey eyes more and I'm not a fan of glitter. But looking at her now, I'm really impressed! The glitter is not too much, it just gives her a hint of magic, which I love. The faceup over all is so beautiful and natural, I'm totally in love with her.
      And her dress... this one is really my taste. So precious and gothic style - just perfect :)

[​IMG]

10. @Sadomina Congratulations! She is lovely!

11. Thank you so much! :D

12. Congrats! She look much nicer than the Dollmore site pictures. =)

~Kat

13. @Sadomina Dollmore do absolutely fantastic face ups on their Trinity girls! I tend to prefer the more smoky eye make up they do as well, but your new girl looks so pretty (love the glitter.) Congrats! :whee:

14. Wow, she's absolutely gorgeous. :D Are her teeth removable by chance? I had wondered if they were directly part of the sculpt or not.

15. technically they are removable... I would not recommend it lol. But they are a separate piece that is added. Somewhere I saw early pics of her development showing this.

16. .

#456 Magical Rin, Jul 27, 2019
      Last edited: Aug 24, 2023
    17. Lovely pic. Pathos Lumie was my first Trinity too! I just adore her faceup.

18. .

#458 Magical Rin, Jul 27, 2019
      Last edited: Aug 24, 2023
    19. Can anyone please tell me where on DM's site it tells how many have been sold/are remaining of each doll? I know someone posted the numbers much earlier in the thread, and I'm curious where they found them. I always swore that I would never get one of these girls, but you know...stuff happens. :sweat

20. The trick is to see how may you can put in your cart.