1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollmore Trinity Discussion - Part 2

Jun 8, 2016

1. Thank you, that would be great! :)

I’ve just posted a question on Dollmore’s Q and A board so we’ll see what they say.

2. Wow, super quick reply! :)

Thank you so much to tell us good suggestion.
      I have shared your suggestion with our boss.
      She also thinks that it is good to develop heel sandals for trinity girl dolls in future. :))
      I will tell you after listing new sandals in the website in future~

Best Regards,
      Dollmore Abby’

I guess this means they don’t have anything planned in the short term though.

3. Eeeeee, I've got a-- well, not a shipping notice, but a "we are shipping it soon" notice!!! They say 1 more week! (And then another for travel, but who's counting...)

I really appreciate that they reached out to say 1-more-week, considering I'm in fully-paid-with-no-contact-waaayyyy-past-the-eta limbo with both Doll Chateau and April Story :roll: it's refreshing to have a company update me.

Its coming in 2 boxes! My order is quite large and I don't remember most of the semantics by now, so it'll be a nice surprise lol. I'll probably do an unboxing video, since there's never enough content of these girls!

4. Double post, because GUESS! WHO! GOT! A! TRACKING!!! NUMBER!!!!! :D:chibi:dance

Oh, and an extra tidbit for relevance: dollmore has announced that if you buy a trinity in August, you get 2 or 3 dress items with them!

Eunyoung Lee

Im surprised how much pandering goes towards their trinity line, as opposed to the other lines. I would think they would get the least amount of sales!

5. So excited to see everyone’s new dolls when they come! I need to get one of those saddle stands…

Here is my Klaire, Bellarosa. The beauty of these girls never ceases to amaze me.

[​IMG]Bella by A G, on Flickr

6. That is super exciting. Now lets hope the shipping is smooth and swift. :3nodding:

7. omg! Im a fool, im getting 2 packages (doll, and also doll stand+extras) and i was only using the tracking for the doll, so i popped in the tracking for the extras... while the doll has been at a standstill at the Korean post office since the 6th, the Stuff box just passed through New York and is estimated to arrive TOMORROW!!

I guess the packages got separated, or aren't both being scanned. I'm either going to end up with a surprise doll, or just a box of stuff for a doll I don't have. I assume the latter... of course!! :lol: would be way too conveniant if the doll showed up, too

Still, I am hyped!

Edit the next day: my packages still hasn't updated from its position in New York, so im not sure how it's planning to arrive "today" when it hasn't even passed through my city's post office, let alone gone to my local office. :| oh well! I'm busy tonight anyway, it's all the same to me.

In other news, my doll has finally moved! It took 12 days but it's finally "origin post is preparing shipment"!

Im not anxious, i'm happy to watch the tracking do its thing, however much it does lollygag :lol:

#647 Xila, Aug 17, 2020
      Last edited: Aug 18, 2020
    8. @Xila Did anything arrive yet? Hoping the wait isn't too much longer.

I just got an email from Dollmore Abby my Dress Up Kate was shipped this morning. Yippie.

Considering doing a box opening video once she arrives if anyone is interested.

9. YAY @The Art Dolls !! Congrats!

My packages did indeed arrive separate, I got the extra resin parts yesterday! No clothing or wigs, which i was surprised about. Just resin. Oh, and the saddle stand!

Though that DOES mean I've got my Marienne head! I've gotten a head (heh) start on the faceup
      The eyebrows won't be white (or so thick/dense), but I've found white chalk pastel is the easiest (and cleanest) way to sketch out different shapes. Her face is challenging, im not sure im happy with the shape I've landed on. I really don't own round, baby-faced dolls like this. I'll collect some inspiration at work today and revisit.

Oh, and for posterity and reference, im going to post a tutorial on how to put together the dollmore trinity saddle stand. I did it myself pretty easily, but it doesn't come with assembly instructions and it might not be obvious for people!

Edit: oh, and it took me 13 days to recieve package 1. Package 2 is estimated for Friday, day 15, but if history repeats itself it might arrive on day 16, one day behind the estimate

10. Soooo ... I might’ve just caved and ordered Dress Up Kate on a year layaway. Along with the new saddle stand for her. I shouldn’t have but I wanted a Kate and those big brown eyes just got me. Plus, she was less expensive than some of the other sets. :XD:

I wasn’t going to order her yet but I got an email from Dollmore offering an extra discount instead of the $100 in gift clothes if I made the order this month. I’m probably shooting myself in the foot doing this but since work has been picking back up plus I just inherited a bit of extra money from my dad, I figure I want to treat myself.

Now just waiting for an invoice for the first payment.

11. Congratulations, @Stormlight ! Excellent choice! Is she your first trinity?

Im surprised dollmore is offering people alternatives to the free august clothing, considering they just announced it. But, $100 discount is pretty sweet.

Just when I'd given up hope of my doll arriving today (still in New york on tracking), it just updated! In my city, and out for delivery!!

EDIT literally MINUTES after I posted... i GASPED when I saw the postman coming onto my porch with this :D

[​IMG]

#651 Xila, Aug 22, 2020
      Last edited: Aug 22, 2020
    12. Nope she’ll actually be my third. lol I have Lumie and Elysia, too. Plus two Lusions. :)

I had asked them why they jacked the price of their sanding service up by another $100. Because I usually get the Trinities sanded. They said it’s because of her size that they started charging more. Then a week or two later Abby emailed offering money off of sanding instead of the clothes so I figured I might as well.

13. Just put down a deposit on an Elysia lol
      When Dollmore posted that Printemps Elysia with that new Vora wig I had to get her

I can't even comprehend a 105cm doll

Pray for me

14. Congrats! I had to buy my Primtemps secondhand so I envy you. She wasn’t in stock when I was in the market and I believe yours was one that came off layaway later that they put back up for sale. What do you mean by Vora wig? Mine came with a curly blob wig the previous owner ruined.

I do love the rest of her set, though! Her dress is a nightmare of a glitter bomb, though. I really want her to wear it but it’s such a mess.

15. Dollmore posted a picture of her wearing the Vora wig on Instagram. But no, she doesn’t come with it.

16. Yeah, the pink and blue one!
      I ordered both the doll and the wig. I was also temped (after looking through the thread) to get that saddle stand. But I think I want her to lounge around rather than stand. :/

I don't know, that candy look with moody makeup always gets me

17. I find her very hard to handle with that dress. When she is seated, sometimes it unsnaps because it’s so tight. If I were you, I would message Dollmore and ask to add the saddle stand to your order to save you some headaches.

18. Has anyone received their saddle stand? Does it help?
      I don't have stands for any of my girls ><
      All the videos and stuff I'm looking up are fairly old

19. I have one and I like it.