1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollmore Trinity Discussion - Part 2

Jun 8, 2016

1. I didn't realize they had changed the resin color. :( I wonder if anyone has some old and new resin comparisons.

2. Dollmore made a post on fb & ig in July 2020 saying they were considering changing the Trinity skintone to match Lusion and provided this picture if it's any help: dollmore1 @ Instagram

[​IMG]

I have a dress up Elysia who has the old 'pink' normal skintone, no.2 in that pic, she came with high heel feet and the large bust as default which I wanted to replace so I first ordered a pair of flat feet, which Dollmore matched very well and more recently a small bust but that is noticably more cream than pink, similar if not the same to the no.1 pic above. Personally, I can live with it though as the difference is negligible in indoor light and my Elysia is fully dressed most of the time anyway.

3. I just ordered a pair of flat feet as mine only came with heeled ones. She was made in mid 2020. I don't know how long Dollmore usually take to fulfill body parts orders, but I can post a pic when they arrive.

I don't mind them being a slightly different shade anyway as they will be in shoes most of the time.

4. Hello Trinity fans.
      I need some measurements, to sew dress for her. Could someone please help me?

5. Does anyone have Kaya, Eugenia or Marienne? Can I see pics please? Trying to decide on my first Trinity...

6. @silje Here are the measurements from Dollmore:

* Trinity Doll Body Size
      1. Tall : 105 cm
      2. Body length not include a head : 92cm
      3. Length from hip to knee : 25cm
      4. Length from knee to calf : 24cm
      5. Circumference of neck : 16cm
      6. Width of shoulder : 14cm
      7. Circumference of chest : 44cm
      8. Circumference of waist : 31.5cm
      9. Circumference of hips : 46cm
      10. Circumference of Wrist : 11cm
      11. Length from shoulder to wrist include a weist ball : 30.5cm
      12. Circumference of ankle : 13cm
      13. Length from hip to Heel : 54cm
      14. Length of Foot size : 12.5cm
      15. Circumference of calf : 21cm

7. Did any of you lovely Lumie owners ever try her with 26 mm eyes? They don't have the colour I like in 28 mm, so I was wondering if I could make size down work? Thanks <3

8. I have a pair of 26mm glass eyes that JUST fit her, but they aren't from Dollmore. They're just a basic pair from a chinese seller on Ebay. They manage to just fit her eye sockets without a gap, but if they were high dome eyes it might leave a tiny gap at the corners. If my cheap pair works, I'm guessing a Dollmore pair works as well. I wish they made 28mm in more colors too.

9. @QuietYurei Thanks! I decided I will go down the comission route to get what I need. Spoiling the girl proportionately to her size…

10. FYI: I emailed Dollmore. Abby said that the sculptor is working on updating the Trinity body to include double-jointed knees. It should be available in 2023.

Also, for US collectors: Target is currently selling a Disney Princess Tiana costume dress for $30 (normally $50) from June 12, 2022 through June 18, 2022. Sizes run from 3T to 9-10.

11. I don't know if anyone has noticed, but Dollmore has put a lot of the fullset dresses up for individual sale on their website.

I wonder how the double jointed knees will improve the sitting poses more. She seems to have such a hard time holding poses just because of the sheer weight of the resin.

12. Dollmore listed a new Lumie called "Wine Resistence", a pretty bright red girl. She's soooo pretty.

Also, this may be of interest to Trinity owners. The brand Spirit Doll released a doll called Catalina who stands even taller than Trinity at 125cm! :DShe's incredibly pretty and I am so curious what she looks like beside a Trinity. Spirit Doll's website seems to be down/messed up but she is listed on Dolk for $2,168. She might make a good friend for our Trinity girls. :chibi

13. 125cm?! I'm only a head and neck taller than that. :aeyepop: How strong do you have to be to lift that doll.

Wine Resistence Lumie looks really pretty.

14. You and me both @zekarmisama! 125cm is only a foot shorter than I am X)

I would LOVE to see one of these girls in person, but purchasing one is totally out of the question as I wouldn't be able to move them!

But if Dollmore ever released smaller versions of these heads (SD13 size), I would be so interested - Lumie is gorgeous, and I also really like Eugenia, Kaya, Kate, etc.

15. If you can pick up a toddler, you can probably pick up a Trinity. She weighs about 7.15kg, or a little under 16lbs. Probably a little more awkward given she's a tall resin doll, but the weight isn't so bad. Gripping her around the neck with one hand and another on her bottom is a good way to move her place to place. Anyone who has issues with strength or hand dexterity will probably not be able to manage her alone though that's for sure.

I too would love to see these girls in another scale. 1/3 is probably the scale that makes the most sense, though I sort of dream of them in a 1/4 slim msd size. :P But it would be very cool either way. I love the miniaturized Ilua line from the Lusion size, maybe they will do more of that some day.

16. @QuietYurei - Haha, I pick up toddlers often (I have many wonderful nieces and nephews) - but I get pretty sore afterwards if I'm with them for days at a time! Still, I'm sure you're right that the shape makes it harder to handle (at least toddlers try to help by holding on to you when you pick them up!).

1/4 size would be lovely - the faces are very pretty. I didn't realize they had made a miniature line of the Lusion size, so I suppose there is hope for the Trinity girls to become smaller!

17. Once I asked dollmore to shrink down the trinity-line to sd like they did with the lusion-size to go down to msd. An SD-Kate woould be my dream come true. I hope that some more people would love to have Trinity-faces in SD size, too

18. Kate is hands-down my favorite Dollmore sculpt. Man, can they sculpt a beautiful face. I would love love love an SD Kate - or a Kate that fits on the Judith body.

19. Several of the Trinity heads were sculpted by Gu Mi-Jung who also scuplted Zaoll, Heeah and Narsha. We might have more success if we asked for the heads we like to be reduced for the Zaoll or Heeah bodies!