1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollmore Trinity Discussion - Part 2

Jun 8, 2016

1. Congratulations! I hope you will share her again when she gets her new faceup!

2. Congratulations!

3. Thank you xxx

4. Thank you so much x

5. Gorgeous pic of her!

6. I bought a doll stand from this website. (the biggest one) It's not a perfect fit, but it works just fine for me.

[​IMG]

Waist and Back

I've also hot glue sueded my girl and she can stand on her own now! But she's still a bit unstable so the stand is nice to have.

7. Hoping I can revive this thread with a couple of quick queries...

Are there any Trinity owners here in the UK? I was wondering roughly how much the customs fees were on this heftily priced doll?

Also, roughly how long did everyone's Trinity girls take to ship after payment?

Thanks in advance

#67 dobby, Nov 27, 2016
      Last edited: Jun 22, 2020
    8. I'm not in the UK, but it took a little under three months to get my girl. I paid on Aug 23 and she arrived November 15! Hope that helps. :)

9. I bought my Trinity via ebay in the UK but the seller got her from DM. They are active on the FB Trinity and Lusion group so maybe you could ask there . . .

[​IMG]

#69 Harmoniii, Nov 27, 2016
      Last edited: Nov 27, 2016
    10. Thank you for posting. They do offer overseas postage so the total is much cheaper than the DM stand. I need to invest in a stand for Elendig at some point. Your girl is looking so cute in this outfit x

11. Thanks! I love your girl's shoes! They are too cute.

12. Is the weight of that stand enough to hold the weight of a Trinity, though? The Dollmore stand has a wider and much heavier base. Seems like they could tip over easily with one of the kemper stands because it's so lightweight in comparison.

13. I actually jumped (lightly) around her while she was in the stand and she didn't budge. You have to really position her legs and stuff to get her to stand just right. Also, I had just hot-glue sueded mine too, so that probably helps quite a bit too.

14. Thought as much. The waist grip on the Dollmore stand is also much wider to maintain a firmer hold on her waist. That thin little waist grip on the kemper stand just seems too flimsy to properly support the doll, especially if her legs buckle. I know I personally wouldn't trust it to hold either of my girls steady without constant supervision, but that's just me. Although I do think it'd make a suitable stand for a Lusion. I have one the next size down for my Lusion girl and it works well. I'd consider buying a second for my other Lusion girl, but for the Trinities I think the Dollmore stand is a safer bet.

Now if ONLY Dollmore would release a Trinity-size saddle stand, where you could just plop her onto it instead of wrestling with the waist grip. I'd be ALL over that!

15. My girl still stays in her carrying bag most the time because I have a cat that likes to eat resin. :sigh So she is under supervision when she's out. Obviously, use the stand at your own risk. My girl was pretty sturdy once I got her in there. I was thinking about kind of reinforcing the stand, maybe with a wood base and somehow trying to secure the waist grip better. Not sure how though. Hmm.

But you're right, it would probably work pretty well for a Lusion.

16. Thanks so much! That's great and a shorter wait than I expected, I was concerned that because they're so huge they'd take longer than "regular" sized dolls.

Such a pretty Jude, nice to see how she looks with a non-default face-up and thanks for the info but I'm not a member of FB, unfortunately.

#76 dobby, Nov 27, 2016
      Last edited: Jun 22, 2020
    17. Thank you xxx

18. I'll send him a PM . . . My girl is off to having her face redone currently so i've no idea what she will look like when I next see her x

19. .......

#79 dobby, Nov 30, 2016
      Last edited: Jan 7, 2019
    20. .......

#80 dobby, Dec 1, 2016
      Last edited: Jan 7, 2019