1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollmore Trinity Discussion - Part 2

Jun 8, 2016

1. @aernath, your comment made me look at the Trinity male, and while I won't buy any dolls bigger than 70cm, I like his frowny face, too! So I'll be weird with you ;)

2. Nah, I'm the weird one. I'm the one who wants happy smiling boys and frowny-face girls, lol.

3. I like all happy or contented dolls. I get enough scowls from hubby.

4. Dollmore just added a new boy, i am tempted, but as i have a trinity body on layway i must say no...
      [​IMG]

5. I like his face, but I think Dollmore went a lil too red on the lips of his face-up.

I still need to get a lot more arm strength and money before I could ever order one though

6. I'm in love. He's exactly what I want.
      Sigh. Not going to be able to afford him any time soon, so I'll just enjoy the pictures.

7. Ha. I lied. I read his description. He's a bastard lawyer. Dollmore may as well have written, "Mal - buy this doll." I ordered him. My first Trinity boy, to go with my first Trinity girl. Speaking of whom...

Please note I know absolutely nothing about children's clothing or shoe sizes. All I know is, I found these little zip-up cheetah print booties in Aldi's Aisle of Shame (Aldi is private-label grocery store with non-food seasonal items, jokingly referred to as the Aisle of Shame, cuz they're such a good deal! How can you not buy!), and the box said (U.S.) Toddler size 5/6. They are a perfect, snug fit on default (flat) feet:
      [​IMG]

I will now be stalking the children's shoe section at local stores for toddler-inappropriate, but doll-perfect, shoes.
      They were $15, by the way.

8. Congratulations on ordering your male trinity doll, i think he's very cool.
      Your girl has same hair as my Miya doll (that it's still waiting for the body) and she looks great in this outfit. I also buy 4-5 yrs old kid shoes for my trinity girl and fit nicely...also, it's cheaper than dollmore shoes

9. Grayson is on sale again - 15 percent off. Plus the 10 percent off general sale coupon, which makes him 25 percent off - until March 31, 2024.
      If anyone else is tempted by this description...
      You're stupid.
      This is Grayson, a bastard boy in the Trinity family.
      He has a lot of daydreams and a self-indulgent personality that doesn't listen to what everyone says.
      Although he likes to be an actor in plays
      He is a lawyer in real life.
      It's really unfriendly.

:lol::lol::lol: (Did I order a new doll cuz the description said I was stupid? Yes, yes I did.)

10. I hate to be that person, but the total percentage off is actually less, since you're taking 10% off after the first discount so it comes out to about 23.5% off.
      (e.g. $100 with 15% off is 85, 85-10% is $76.5 which is 23.5% off from the original price of $100)

11. Oh, math. :lol:

12. Sorry I haven't checked in in a while friends! Congrats on everyone who has gotten dolls, and oh boy, those boys! :love

They aren't exactly my type, but they are handsome! The height difference between him and the female trinities is a lot! I like it, but I almost wish there were a different version of the body that were a tad shorter. Or a female body variant that was a tad taller? Either way, kinda wish there was an inbetween size, but still, they look great together.

13. I am once again feeling like I want to buy those trinity jointed hands for my Lumie, does anyone know if they pose well or do the digits just kind of slide however they want?

14. They really do slide wherever they want to - they are very loosely strung. Also, don't pay for blushing - Dollmore sent mine already chipped because they couldn't get it to stick. Better to just DIY it.

15. Oh, also - Elysia is currently hanging out on an ottoman, but I snagged one of my niece's IKEA chairs, so Elysia will be getting an upgrade soon. Probably going to keep the pillow though:
      [​IMG]

16. Are really loose strung, as everyone said here, but can pose nicely if you are patient enough, i think will be even better if decide to hot glue its, it's not that hard because are kinda big.

17. Thank you for the heads up about the hands MaleficentMrsofEvil and Ishogai, I had wondered since other jointed hands I've had in smaller sizes have also kind of done whatever they want :P Figured it would be even more pronounced because of the weight of the fingers, etc. Then again maybe because they are the size of doll legs/arms hot glue sueding could be a great option.

@MaleficentMrsofEvil can I ask who that GIANT doll next to your Elysia is, wow. :aeyepop:

18. That is the crown jewel of my collection, Xin Meng Doll Magical Angel Iris. I adopted her from another forum member, and she is pure endorphin. 6 feet (180 cm) of endorphin, to be precise.

Unrelated: kid chairs, such as Ikea's Sundvik, are perfect for Trinities.

19. Jacques with Trinity wig

Can't seem to figure out how to get a picture to show, but I got one of the new Trinity boy wigs, just before the current sale, and it fits fairly well on my Lusion boy!
      Just wanted to give you all a heads up, wigs are on sale!! 40% off! The big kids wigs are usually pretty expensive, but this sale makes them affordable!