1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollmore Trinity Discussion - Part 2

Jun 8, 2016

1. Ooh, I like the new Klaire's faceup. Dollmore does a good job making these girls look different every time ^^

I got some new eyes for my Lumie, so I thought I'd share a picture; I just found out Oscar Doll does 28mm eyes. They're my favorite type of eyes, so I'm excited Lumie can have a pair too.
      [​IMG]

2. They are totally stunning x

3. Hello all! I am preparing to start a 12 month layaway on a Trinity and just gathering up the rest of my order to make sure everything will be perfect for her. c: Has anyone kept the jointed Lusion hands on their Trinity? I love jointed hands, so I'm seriously considering it as long as it will be a good fit for an extended period of time. I saw one picture of how they look on the first thread and I liked the look c:

4. It may have been my picture. You need to use the ball that comes with the jointed hand but it fits well in the arm.
      [​IMG]

#85 nancy_schroeder_ca, Dec 31, 2016
      Last edited: Jul 11, 2017
    5. Yes this was the photo! Thank you so much for posting it again and confirming the hand fit well. ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ
      I've just started my layaway, it's going to be a longggggg 12+ months. I'll use the time to restore some old furniture and gather props though.

6. Hi everyone! I was curious how many Trinity dolls there are floating around in the world, so did some checking on the Dollmore site regarding what stock is left. The leftmost numbers are how many of each Trinity doll has been already sold, as of today.

# SOLD | AVAILABLE
      39 - Golden Jude LE50 (11 left)
      41 - Black Jude LE50 (9 left)
      5 - Snow Flower Jude LE10 (5 left)
      5 - Happy Winter Jude LE10 (5 left)
      5 - Happy Winter Dreaming Jude LE10 (5 left)
      6 - Sugar Amnesia Elysia LE10 (4 left)
      3 - Schlierenist Lumie LE5 (2 left)
      2 - Myself Agape Klaire LE10 (8 left)
      1 - Blanc Printemps Elysia LE10 (9 left)
      6 - Red Priestess Klaire LE10 (4 left)
      7 - Golden Dust Elysia LE10 (3 left)
      1 - Narcose Dream Lummie LE10 (9 left)
      2 - La sorciere Elysia LE10 (8 left)
      1 - Revolution Klaire LE10 (9 left)
      2 - Metaphor Play Eugenia LE10 (8 left)
      1 - My Agnes Eugenia LE10 (9 left)

# SOLD | UNAVAILABLE
      20 - Red Riding Hood Elysia LE20
      10 - White Elysia - LE10
      10 - White Lumie LE10
      10 - White Klaire LE10
      10 - Cream Voler Klaire LE10
      10 - Pink Voler Lumie LE10
      10 - Blue Voler Elyia LE10
      10 - Persona Pathos Lumie LE10
      10 - Persona Pathos Elysia LE10
      10 - Violet Letter Elysia LE10
      10 - Now to Eternity Elysia LE10
      3 - Mint Hydrangea Lumie LE3
      8 - Belladonna Requiem Klaire LE8
      7 - Belladonna Requiem Elysia LE7

265 is the total of all the numbers in the leftmost column, so that means 265 Trinity dolls are currently in existence :D I thought that was pretty interesting considering these girls are so large. I thought there would be a lot fewer of them out there! What was most surprising to me is how many Golden/Black Jude dolls have been sold.
      Anyway, I know this is kind of useless information, but I hope some find it interesting as I did.

7. Nice! That is interesting. I've been wondering which one I want to get next, so it's good to know what's available.

What's also interesting is that I know for fact that there are two sold Blanc Printemps Elysia; I have one and @Lee Turner has the other! So who knows how many more might be hidden away?

8. Jennifer Schultz bought one and has her for sale on layaway. I just changed the clothes on mine for her winter white/cream look. A project to do her, but I love her. And I am pleased that she can wear wire earrings well. I am going to post a bunch of pics on the FB lusion and trinity group in a bit. I still would love more trinity dolls. And I have a Daish on layaway.

9. That is interesting! I know sometimes they don't update the site until the layaway is completed, but it sounds like there should be two that are completely paid for and 1 on layaway, so the site should show 2 sold not 1!
      Unfortunately I remember about a month ago seeing the Now to Eternity Elysia showing as 7 available, and all of a sudden the next week she was sold out :...( So there are flukes, but I do hope most of the list is accurate!

Right now I'm really pulled towards Metphor Play Eugenia or Narcose Lumie now that NtE Elysia is gone :(

10. I think the site is quirky. I watched Golden Dust and none had sold for ages and then I think it said 6 had sold almost all at once? Unless someone with $$$$$ got them for 6 daughters or granddaughters I highly doubt that.

I think you will love anyone you pick. And I have found with Elysia with clothes and wig changes they can have so many looks, as typical with the bjds. Very fun.

11. Okay, at this point I'm really concerned that the hobby has finally consumed me. I don't belong in this thread! But since I'm here I may as well ask: What size are the baby shoes? And, I see several girls in jeans, are they Dollmore's jeans or are these also childrens clothes? Thanks much!

12. I remember that happening! I was watching Golden Dust too and was surprised.

If you're referring to @Harmoniii 's girl, I believe she's wearing the Dollmore jeans

13. Children's clothes won't fit both around and length wise. I do have a 12mo maxi baby dress that makes a nice regular dress for the trinity size.

For baby shoes, a toddler 5 (USA size) usually works. For sandals on Trinity, a toddler 4 can be better.The red shoes are toddler size 5 and the pink ones are toddler 4. Unfortunately I don't think they make the kitten heels any more. They really weren't appropriate for children!
      [​IMG]

#94 nancy_schroeder_ca, Jan 21, 2017
      Last edited: Jul 11, 2017
    14. I found that with clothes, it just depends on the type/piece of clothes. Some baby clothes will fit, ususally 0-6months. I have a couple pairs of shorts and they are about 3month, I think. (I'm at work and can't check.)

As for shoes, 4 or 5 Toddler works, just like nancy_schroeder_ca said. Someone suggested that you trace their foot on a piece of cardboard and then cut it out. I have the little cut-out in my purse (it's always with me) and I just stick it in a shoe to see if it will fit!

15. My girl was wearing the Dollmore jeans but her Docs are toddler size 5s. x

16. Hi, super 'dollmore trinity' n00b newbie here... I have a question.... where do i go do see 'blank' molds of the faces? And am i mistaken or can you buy a head but NOT a body? from D-more

17. Pretty sure all the trinities are LE so you can't get them blank or just parts

18. my misunderstanding ... i saw you can get the Lusion head ...