1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollmore Trinity Discussion - Part 2

Jun 8, 2016

1. Elysia is very pretty!
      [​IMG]

#102 nancy_schroeder_ca, Jan 27, 2017
      Last edited: Jul 9, 2017
    2. It's always wonderful seeing pics of your Elysia!

@Lady Tiku - I emailed Dollmore and unfortunately they have no plans to ever release "basic" model Trinity dolls besides Jude :(

3. omg *squee*... yeah she is... now the wait till i can find 'just the right one' to suit me... (I'd kill for a red ridinghood full set ><) lol hell even the outfit then a doll later that one really appeals to me Your girl is amazing...
      This girl is sweet yet strong, does not 'pout' and does not seem 'too old for her youthful years' lol

4. Mine is a Red Riding Hood!

5. I thought so but wasn't sure... I'm too new... and I've only seen a Lusion in person... which is a big reason i'm so eager now... I love the giants but have a mess of Iple dolls to get first. maybe a RRH will be on second hand by that time lol

6. [​IMG]

First time sharing my Elysia here. ^_^ It's an old picture though. I might be able to take a newer photo this weekend. Now if only I could get her one of those new wigs... they are so pretty!

7. ooh pretty... with her face up the minty wig! (not sure if i'd call it blue or green but ya)... so nice

how often does DM put out new dolls in the Trinity and Lusion lines? I can't really fix on any of the Trin's except the RRHood face up ><.

8. Hi there :) I never thought I'll show up in this tread, since Trinity was always a Grail which I'd never get... But after many years dreaming and hoping, I almost got my husband to accept such a huge doll. At the moment it seems promising :) Just a few layaways of other dolls and some planned projects, I think I could start a long layaway on a Trinity, maybe in April <3

I really enjoy this tread and all your pictures and information, have been watching for a while now while I was dreaming of the unbelievable. I hope you all continue with your pictures of those beautiful girls!

9. Congrats @Sadomina !! That's super exciting! Who are you thinking about getting?

10. @Dark Angel I am thinking of Klaire or Elysia (to be exact: Red Priestress or Sugar Amnesia). But I think after I saw your pictures of Klaire, she stays on the top of my wishes :) I really love her smokey eyes and lips.
      As for Elysia, I love her face mold, the open lips - and Sugar Amnesia is the only one which has also darker eyeshadow.
      Oh! And when I showed both girls to my husband yesterday, he also loved Red Priestress Klaire the most <3

11. @Sadomina Congratulations, how exciting!

I adore Sugar Amnesia Elysia's outfit. I wish I'd bought it when they had it for individual sale.

And I've been eyeing Klaire myself, especially the latest Revolution one. Someone here has the Red Priestess and she looks incredible, I think there's photos a few pages back.

12. how annoying... i'd offer a split if there was a doll with a face I liked ><... Can you believe I'm waiting for a face up I like to get a doll O_o... >< And I have no clue when a new Elysia will be on the block .... I want one so bad -_-

13. I'm waiting for the perfect excuse to get My Agnes Eugenia - she has the perfect faceup (for the sculpt, imo) and the added bonus of getting to troll my very Catholic mother with a BJD she can't entirely frown upon

14. @Dark Angel WOW! I think you can read my mind - I was wondering if a Trinity could wear glasses, if there were glasses which could fit (actually I thought of regular glasses, but your girl with sunglasses looks great and shows that it works <3 )

15. lmao I love how your mind works XD... 'say you were 'called' to get her' lol jk i do respect ppl who's belief is honest ^^

16. @Sadomina They're children's sunglasses and unfortunately, they are kind of big. They don't fit perfectly, where they sit on her ears is loose. But it worked for the picture! And it's not like she's a real child and is going to be turning her head. (at least I hope not!!! LOL)

17. I would love to have this big doll one day... it is my dream lately. I am so jealous. I wish I see more photos of them...

18. I have been buying cool baby clothes and shoes for my Elysia obsessively and I am only on month 2/12 of my layaway :lol::XD: I ordered a Golden Dust Elysia at the start of 2017. Maybe a lot of other people had the same plan as me and that's why so many just disappeared!