1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollmore Trinity Discussion - Part 2

Jun 8, 2016

1. I would warn you to be picky about the baby clothes and shoes! The cost can really add up and she may need her own closet!

2. As many of you know Elendig came back from London, announced her name is now Historie (Story) and demanded the DM barista outfit . . . not sure this was what I signed up for!!!
      [​IMG]

3. Historie looks wonderful! And Golden Dust Elysia will be amazing I am sure.
      I am having way too much fun getting baby clothes for Elysia. I can see that may become a new addiction! LOL

4. I couldn't wait any longer and have ordered Red Priestress Klaire today... Dollmore told me, there are only 3 of her left, so I felt the immediate urge to get her before they are sold out *panic*
      I also love the other girls a lot, but Red Priestress kept following me in my dreams <3

5. It's a good thing you managed to get her in that case!!! She does look amazing! Congratulations x

6. I am thrilled to bits now... I got a Red Riding Hood set (just the outfit) and other than the blue Pathos I'd kill to find it is my fave outfit. XD It went into the mail yesterday... only an emergency (i literally got the last of the items) shop at Iple has put me a month behind in my plans for a Trinity 'doll' LOL I am watching Golden dust ; Elysia very closely and if she drops below a certain # left im buying even if i go over my 'budget' for a month or two.. I want to get in an order of wigs, shoes, undies, sock etc and some other stuff for other dolls and a friends Lusion. Even cutting back tht order will be 300+... but it will take care of all the 'odd bits' in one go.

Now if i could figure out what to do with the Golden dress set ><... I love it but... on a doll... she'd have to stand in the midle of the living room to not be smushed up!... Anyone wanna come find some 'space' in my house? lol :XD:

and grats on being 'impatient with your Red Priestess! lol

7. Oh, she looks wonderful and her new face-up is beautiful.
      I'm still ruminating on whether to get a Jude or not... (?) ha-ha!

#127 dobby, Feb 23, 2017
      Last edited: Jun 22, 2020
    8. if it's a problem of choosing a sculpt i can't help ... BUT if you are having trouble 'committing' to the doll (size?) in general.... buy an outfit you adore... then the need to have a doll will drive you XD ... I just got my Red Riding Hood outfit (second hand) and I am now positively 'dying' to be able to ger something for in it. lol...

9. Thank you so much!! I'm totally thrilled with her new look - it's much more me and I think it makes her look softer and younger without looking too childish! I do think it's a big decision because they are a lot of doll and I would still probably have gone for a different mold if buying direct from Dollmore but I'm super chuffed with how things worked out - if I'd bought from DM I'd have got one of their fabulous face ups and missed the chance to go through this process and get a Jude that is mine alone x

#129 Harmoniii, Feb 23, 2017
      Last edited: Mar 17, 2017
    10. anyone in the USA looking for a Lusion? There is one on the Facebook group (*sighs* not mine... I wish I could but no). Not sure if she's on DoA so thought I'd mention it. Doll is blank and she's (owner) discovered she can't manage the size :(. So check the Dollmore FB page (contact me PM if you need info for the group).

11. Those of you in the UK, I am thinking of buying a Trinity, when I owned a Dahlia I bought toddler size 5 shoes for her, does Trinity take the same size or is she smaller as her feet seem to be a similar length but narrower. Not that I will be stockpiling shoes or anything in advance :)

12. Trinity can wear size 5 toddler shoes also. She can wear some size 4 shoes and sandals are usually better in size 4 toddler. I am in the US so I am buying US sizes. The Trinity feet are narrower and a bit longer than Lusion.

13. Just ordered Myself agape Klaire, now comes the wait, will probably have her well stocked up with shoes before she comes (thanks for the advice about sizing).

14. Just popping in with a quick pic of my Klaire (Camille) since I went through the workout of dressing her!

[​IMG]

@Sadomina Congrats! I'm glad you got a Red Priestess Klaire. I love mine :)

Edit: Do you see a picture? Photobucket is being weird. Again. Maybe it'll show up.

15. wow she looks os mature! ... she oddly reminds me of some of the iple dolls ... oh so not good for me lol She's lovely and i didn't see it (jsut the thing with the X... but when i right clicked to open in a new tab i got it and now it's in the reply? O-o but only when i open it in edit type form ... weird

16. @Lady Tiku She definitely does look mature. I have a hard time dressing her all cute because of her faceup. But I don't mind, I like the mature look. It's why I got the Red Priestess Klaire. :)

I can see the picture now... Photobucket is strange.

17. Theater and make up artist trick i learned from the pro's... just cover the head/face with a light cloth... in the biz it protects the make up from the clothing and the costume's from the make up... not joking...it's what they do LOL.

18. With my Trinities, I find it helps to remove the head cap when putting something over the head. It gives you a bit more room to avoid rubbing the face.

19. Thanks for the advice but that's not what I meant. :sweat I just meant that because of the dramatic faceup, its hard for me to put her in childish clothes because she looks so mature.

But it's great advice that I'll have to remember for all of my dolls. :)

20. I try to choose classic styles, even in baby clothes, so the outfits look like something an adult would wear.