1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollmore Trinity Discussion - Part 2

Jun 8, 2016

1. Ohhhh I had my heart set on this girl for the longest while!! I got my Trinity UK size 5s I think. They are a little big but they look really cute x

#141 Harmoniii, Mar 31, 2017
      Last edited: Jun 18, 2017
    2. .......

#142 dobby, Apr 1, 2017
      Last edited: Jan 7, 2019
    3. Hi dobby I will keep you updated, I am hoping she comes late May, I did have a Lusion Dahlia back in 2010 and she took about 2 months from ordering, custom fees for her were just over £30 and that was a big box so we will see. Would some kind person who has a Trinity mind measuring her back length from nape of the neck down to a couple of inches below the knee joint as I am adapting a baby pattern to knit a dress for her.

4. Just bumping this up in the hope a Trinity owner could measure the back length from nape of neck to just below the knee for me as I am knitting a dress for her arrival, inches or cm, doesn't matter which.

5. It's about 23 inches to the knee from the top of her shoulder.

6. Great, thanks very much, think I've knitted the back long enough to start shaping the armholes now.

7. @avrilpaeony No problem. Post pics when you can? I'd love to see it. :)

8. Wow, £30 that's pretty reasonable. Did Dollmore mark her value down on the customs form?

Well, I did it... I just ordered Golden Jude... eep! Here's hoping customs will go easy on me and it's not too long a wait.

#148 dobby, Apr 5, 2017
      Last edited: Jun 22, 2020
    9. OMG that AWESOME!! I'm so looking forward to there being another Golden Jude in the UK and seeing what you do with her - isn't that ridiculous!! I feel like we are now bonded by our Golden Jude ownership!! I still look at Klaire's with total longing and I've realised that I'm stupidly partial to Elysia - despite not paying much attention to her before (I blame those Facebook girls - you know who you are!!!) and Lumie has now stolen my heart too with those big soulful eyes! But I cant now imagine having any Trinity other than my Jude - even though she is less Golden and more Mardy than she should be! x

10. Yes they did mark it down, seems to be normal for anything these days, got a tablet from China for work yesterday cost £300 but price on parcel was $12.97!

11. You are so lucky! In Germany the customs officers don't believe any amount written on the packages. I always have to provide an invoice or a paypal receipt. So customs toll and tax always amounts to about 30 % of the doll value. (Shipping charges are always included in the customs fees and tax, too, which I cannot understand at all.)

12. .......

#152 dobby, Apr 11, 2017
      Last edited: Jan 7, 2019
    13. so I did a thing last night XD (DM now only has 2 left! lol)
      [​IMG]

14. ty I decided i couldn't wait anymore LOL

15. Haha. Yeah, that happened to me too. I needed her NOW! Lol.

16. Congratulations @Lady Tiku!!! Can't wait to meet her x

17. Just ordered My Agnes - Eugenia! And some little extra outfit sets for her to wear. My sister has been eyeing up Trinity dolls for some time - our first big girl!! She will tower over all of my other girls, who are MSD size (Popovy) and smaller (Enchanted Doll).

18. Congrats!! I desperately want a My Agnes - Eugenia, but we live in an apartment with absolutely no place to keep a doll that big :( Promise to spam LOTS of pictures of yours

19. She is definitely a big girl! Still trying to figure out where she will reside myself - my doll curio cabinet is far too small (and now very crowded, hehe) so I will need to find a toddler chair or bed for her. I will need to look into a large enough glass dome to go over her and the furniture. :XD: Will post lots of photos of her for sure! Perhaps even a box opening video / photo sequence.